[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys @ Bears Game Thread

BA Baracus

really the only shot they have is cutting lose all the veterans and risk it all on rookies and hope the hell you know what your picking. Otherwise you really are going to have a hard time fixing this defesne next year. Ware kills us though. He's done and has lots of money tied up. You can't pay Hatcher. So your starting off with Crawford............and................well. Crawford. If Mo doesn't turn the corner and lee can't stay on the field we may be even worse next year. Don't know if that's possible but I sure don't want to see it. To think I thought we had a chance this year to get to the playoffs.

Good god they are $31 million over the cap next year already. Haha they are gonna have to restructure Romo already. I can't even begin to see how they are going to fix this.

How much money has McCown made for himself these past couple of months? He's playing for a little above the veterans minimum.

Right now I would say he gets a contract offer in the high seven figures. If he takes the Bears into the playoffs, I would say he gets into eight figures.

Minnesota, Cleveland, Tampa, maybe St. Louis and his old team Arizona.

How much money has McCown made for himself these past couple of months? He's playing for a little above the veterans minimum.

Right now I would say he gets a contract offer in the high seven figures. If he takes the Bears into the playoffs, I would say he gets into eight figures.

Minnesota, Cleveland, Tampa, maybe St. Louis and his old team Arizona.

Those teams aren't paying big dollars for a 35 year old QB that's done squat for 11 years before now. After the Flynn and Kolb debacles, he's not signing a hugh deal. Maybe 2 years for 8-10 million total. Maybe.

• Like 2

Even our good players on D are soft. Ware is constantly taking himself out of the game and Sean Lee cant stay on the field either. Lee also needs to learn to keep his head on the swivel. Last year Golden tate decleted him and last night Marshal did it. Ware is a sack or bust player. He shoots straight up the field every play. If he turns he corner he does something but most of the time the OL just rides him out of the play. Carr gets tea bagged by every big wr he faces. We just flat out suck. No way we win this division

Even our good players on D are soft. Ware is constantly taking himself out of the game and Sean Lee cant stay on the field either. Lee also needs to learn to keep his head on the swivel. Last year Golden tate decleted him and last night Marshal did it. Ware is a sack or bust player. He shoots straight up the field every play. If he turns he corner he does something but most of the time the OL just rides him out of the play. Carr gets tea bagged by every big wr he faces. We just flat out suck. No way we win this division

It's over. I really don't even want to see them in the playoffs. They have no chance of doing anything so whats the point. I think they lose 2 of the next three only because Wash. is a worse mess then we are. Unfortunately we don't have much hope even for next year with the cap. Our only hope is that they do a great job in the draft and get some good free agents.