[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philadelphia billboard taunts Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones

MustOfBeenDrunk

If we've learned just one thing recently, it's that the best way to taunt someone is through the use of billboards.

These barbs seem to be showing up everywhere lately.

Now we have a billboard in Philadelphia taunting Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones before Sunday's win-or-go-home showdown between the Eagles and Cowboys in Dallas. And boy is this a good one (no it's not)!

Let's just let that stinker of a joke sit for a minute. Holy cornball, Philadelphia.

OK, we're all for taunting opponents but it's always better when you get a little creative with it. A tee time joke? Really? That's all you've got, 97.5 The Fanatic?

Come on, Philadelphia. You're better than this.

Here is the link showing the billboard http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/philadelphia-billboard-taunts-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-with-awful-joke-122613

I hear you , not as creative as SEA to SF but hey had to post it with only 11 people on for the whole forum , it slow man its slow

Nah man, there are at least 12 or so on here...

:sad:

I live near Philly, and am an Eagles fan..... and that is embarassing. Not the actual idea of a billboard, even though by now it is rather passe`, but because it is so damn lame. I mean so lame it kind of makes my head hurt that someone would actually pay to post something so lame on a billboard. At least show a Tony Romo INT, or something.

Yep pretty lame. I know the Cowboys are an easy target, and the hatred runs deep in the NFC East, but when it comes down to it they have been in the hunt for the division title down to the last game of the season for the last 3 years. No other team in the division has been that situation more than once in that time frame. Sure they have lost both times so far, and could lose again this weekend.

Yep pretty lame. I know the Cowboys are an easy target, and the hatred runs deep in the NFC East, but when it comes down to it they have been in the hunt for the division title down to the last game of the season for the last 3 years. No other team in the division has been that situation more than once in that time frame. Sure they have lost both times so far, and could lose again this weekend.

Yes but with a 8-8 record each of those years :rolleyes:

That is lame...they should have just said "Dallas Stinks" next to a picture of a skunk wearing the cowboys star. Then they should open their own guts with a katana at sunrise.

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 1

Which team in the NFC East had a better record than Dallas each of the past 3 years? Answer: NONE

The simple point is they all laugh and point at the Cowboys but have not done any better recently.

I can't argue the points you made , its all accurate , but .........

I just can't defend a team that hasn't had a winning record over all those years even if they did finish at the top of the NFC East

as I read his post, he said they've been better over the last 3 seasons than the other East teams..no one said they're actually any good ..

Well at least we all agree on that then :lol:

FWIW , I have no problems with the Dallas team , just the dumb shzt owner & his hiring practices & the influence he tries to put over on the positions he hires for