[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carson Palmer meet Fitz, Fitz meet Palmer

ThatDude

What you talking about? Berman is very entertained by the game

He confuses false starts with delay of games. Cards had a delay of game on their first drive, San Diego follows up with a false start on the next drive, Beerman says, "Cardinals had a delay on their last drive, San Diego says hey we need one too". I don't know who's worse - Beerman or Joe Buck..

Cardinals actually do have a home field advantage these days.. I remember not too long ago when they played in Sun Devil stadium they couldn't sell out the lower bowl - and when they did sell out - it was usually a home game for the other team..

Cardinals actually do have a home field advantage these days.. I remember not too long ago when they played in Sun Devil stadium they couldn't sell out the lower bowl - and when they did sell out - it was usually a home game for the other team..

Problem with these fans though is half of em don't speaka the English. They just know to be loud - don't comprende shutting the f' up when the Cardinals have the ball. Having more than 1 false start at home is inexcusable.. Edited by Shorttynaz

Glad I didn't need any production from Fitz last night, just one game, sure they'll get him the ball more.

That game was incredibly boring (went to bed at halftime). It worse than many of the bad Thursday night games (which will be a lot better matchups this season).

And Berman is a dinosaur that barely does ok hosting in the studio. Thank God he only does this one game a year.