[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Got two trades:

First trade: I trade Landry, I receive MFloyd(WR) LMcCoy n a 2017 2nd round pick

Second trade: I trade Landry Allen(TE) n a 2017 first rounder, I receive DMurray Langford/Howard combo n LTreadwell

Lost AP for few weeks MAYBE

Thanks in advance!

I like that first deal. Floyd could be as valuable as landry in the future with Fitz retiring and you get Mccoy and a 2nd rounder.

He is getting cold feet, as expected.

Lets say he does the trade without Wheaton. Is Wheaton the guy you would drop from my team to make room?

Lets say he doesn't do the trade. Should I go after Moncrief + Latavius for Allen Robinson?

I think you stand pat then.

Irish,

1. My AP is out and my RBs are: AP, Devona Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Landford, Jeremy Hill, Ameer Abdulla
Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs.
Jerick McKinnon or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard

2. Another 8 teams standard:

My RB are: Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, Thomas Rawls.

Woodhead is IR, Thomas and Arian are get hurt .
Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs also.
Chirstine Mike or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or S Vereen, J Ajayi, C Ivory, C Sims or A Morris

Thanks.

Do you offer FAAB advice?

Not sure how much I should bid to get Diggs. I know he'll require a lot but I'm hesitant to use a big chunk this early in the season unless he's going to be solid for me ROS.

Standard scoring league - My WRs: Green, Marshall, Tate, Sanders, DJax, Sharpe.

Currently I'm dropping Tate in my bid for Diggs (51% FAAB bid)

I also have a 2% FAAB bid on Enunwa, in case I don't get Diggs (also dropping Tate)

Should I feel comfortable with those bid amounts?

Irish,

1. My AP is out and my RBs are: AP, Devona Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Landford, Jeremy Hill, Ameer Abdulla

Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs.

Jerick McKinnon or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard

2. Another 8 teams standard:

My RB are: Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, Thomas Rawls.

Woodhead is IR, Thomas and Arian are get hurt .

Who should I drop and who should I pick. 8 team Standard and 2RBs, 2 Flex WR/RBs also.

Chirstine Mike or M Asiata or Giovani Bernald or J Howard or S Vereen, J Ajayi, C Ivory, C Sims or A Morris

Thanks.

Tough call but I guess I'd add Bernard and drop Abdullah,at least Bernard will always get touches.

2nd one,drop woody for Bernard or ivory.

Do you offer FAAB advice?

Not sure how much I should bid to get Diggs. I know he'll require a lot but I'm hesitant to use a big chunk this early in the season unless he's going to be solid for me ROS.

Standard scoring league - My WRs: Green, Marshall, Tate, Sanders, DJax, Sharpe.

Currently I'm dropping Tate in my bid for Diggs (51% FAAB bid)

I also have a 2% FAAB bid on Enunwa, in case I don't get Diggs (also dropping Tate)

Should I feel comfortable with those bid amounts?

With your WR options you need to get Diggs. So go big or go home! Right now he's a top 15 WR ROS!

Hey Irish - Should I drop Justin Forsett in PPR for Dwayne Washington, or Fozzy Whittaker?

I wouldn't.

12 man full point PPR. Squad as follows

QB: Wilson, Osweiler

RB: Charles, Ware, Riddick

WR: OBJ, Hilton, DT, T. Benjamin, White, Perriman

TE: Olsen, Gronk, V. Green

Streaming defense and kicker weekly.

RB went quick in our draft and left me with little options so i went WR heavy instead of using good picks on crap backs. Now with the injuries starting, the already high price for RBs is getting ridiculous. I shopped Gronk for a RB (Murray, McCoy, Anderson, Lacy) but no takers. Have someone asking about OBJ though. Proposal as follows

I send: OBJ

I get: C.J. Anderson and Julian Edleman

Would you make that deal? If yes, would you keep both Olsen and Gronk, or sell one for something else? What should I do?

Edited by Mile High Magic

Should I offer Tevin Coleman and Brandon Marshall for Kelvin Benjamin?

Benjamins owner also has Freeman

My RB and WR: Gurley Bell Jennings Crowell T Coleman // Green MArshall Tate Sanders DJax Sharpe

His RB and WR: AP Freeman Martin // Baldwin Crabtree DT Kelvin Austin Wheaton

Standard Scoring

Edited by Helpmeout

12 man full point PPR. Squad as follows

QB: Wilson, Osweiler

RB: Charles, Ware, Riddick

WR: OBJ, Hilton, DT, T. Benjamin, White, Perriman

TE: Olsen, Gronk, V. Green

Streaming defense and kicker weekly.

RB went quick in our draft and left me with little options so i went WR heavy instead of using good picks on crap backs. Now with the injuries starting, the already high price for RBs is getting ridiculous. I shopped Gronk for a RB (Murray, McCoy, Anderson, Lacy) but no takers. Have someone asking about OBJ though. Proposal as follows

I send: OBJ

I get: C.J. Anderson and Julian Edleman

Would you make that deal? If yes, would you keep both Olsen and Gronk, or sell one for something else? What should I do?

If you can't move one of those TEs for a rb, then that deal for OBJ is a good one. Top RB option for a top WR and you get a high lvl ppr WR once brady returns. Nice.

Should I offer Tevin Coleman and Brandon Marshall for Kelvin Benjamin?

Benjamins owner also has Freeman

My RB and WR: Gurley Bell Jennings Crowell T Coleman // Green MArshall Tate Sanders DJax Sharpe

His RB and WR: AP Freeman Martin // Baldwin Crabtree DT Kelvin Austin Wheaton

Standard Scoring

Hell no, Marshall is better and he'd be getting a freebie handcuff rb on top of it!

• Like 1

I have the 2nd pick and I need a RB more than a WR but I don't think I'll get McKinnion. I could pick a TE with my pick first but I think a RB would be better to get. Heres my order:

Jerrick McKinnion

Dennis Pitta/Jesse James

Kennieth Dixon

Fozzy Whittaker

People to drop in order:

Tavon Austin

Gary Barnidge

Phillip Dorrsett

What do you think? Order good and should I target someone else/drop someone else instead? .5 ppr league

Hey Irish! Hope all is well. Should I drop Cobb, Ware or T. Coleman for Diggs? He's still available in my standard league and is such a stud right now. Cobb is struggling, along with Greenbay and he isn't producing much. Diggs is a ball-catching machine! My other Wrs are Cooks, TY, Landy and Gordon and my RBs are Gurley, Charles, Ware, T. Coleman and Ryan Matthews. Would you drop any of these for him?

I have the 2nd pick and I need a RB more than a WR but I don't think I'll get McKinnion. I could pick a TE with my pick first but I think a RB would be better to get. Heres my order:

Jerrick McKinnion

Dennis Pitta/Jesse James

Kennieth Dixon

Fozzy Whittaker

People to drop in order:

Tavon Austin

Gary Barnidge

Phillip Dorrsett

What do you think? Order good and should I target someone else/drop someone else instead? .5 ppr league

Hey pitta,drop Dorsett.

Hey Irish! Hope all is well. Should I drop Cobb, Ware or T. Coleman for Diggs? He's still available in my standard league and is such a stud right now. Cobb is struggling, along with Greenbay and he isn't producing much. Diggs is a ball-catching machine! My other Wrs are Cooks, TY, Landy and Gordon and my RBs are Gurley, Charles, Ware, T. Coleman and Ryan Matthews. Would you drop any of these for him?

I'd never drop ware or Cobb. So Coleman for Diggs.

I'd be receiving either D Freeman or Langford/Howard for my 2017 1st rounder.

Am I stupid not to take that deal??

Are we talking the first overall pick?

Rank the following in standard please:

Diggs

Sims

Travis Benjamin

Snead

Derrick Henry

For just this week -

Sims

Benjamin

Diggs