[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

10 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR 2 QB league 8 team league

My league is not the smartest bunch and thought about making this trade.

Do I try to make this trade? or do I trade CEH instead of j Rob

GIVE: J. Robinson, AJ Brown and Crowder

Receive: Connor and Hopkins

QB: Ryan

Dalton

Tannehill

RB: Elliot

Jacobs

CEH

J. Robinson

WR: Michael Thomas

Allen Robinson

Golladay

Crowder

AJ Brown

DJ Chark

Juedy

TE: Andrews

Honestly, I think that's a bad trade for you. I think Connor is only marginally better then Robinson. I actually like AJ Brown as much, if not more then Hopkins and then you're giving away Crowder, a top 15 WR, for free!  Ouch

2 minutes ago, SpinalTapp said:

It has been. Hope you are having a good season!

Been pretty uneventful, spending a ton of my time building a new 18x40 ft deck onto the back of the house and turning the backyard into something we can use. It's been fun. Hope you and your crew are healthy and happy. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Been pretty uneventful, spending a ton of my time building a new 18x40 ft deck onto the back of the house and turning the backyard into something we can use. It's been fun. Hope you and your crew are healthy and happy. 

that sounds like a sweet deck. I assume you will watch games out there. Definitely strange times..we are staying safe. 

7 minutes ago, SpinalTapp said:

that sounds like a sweet deck. I assume you will watch games out there. Definitely strange times..we are staying safe. 

Yup, building up a section with double joists to support a hot tub as well. Built a roof which will cover a 16x16 dining area and house the game watching. 

2 hours ago, boochunter said:

What do you think of trading Mike Evans and Devante Parker for DK Metcalf?

I think you are overpaying a bit but are certainly getting the best player back and possibly the best WR in the game. 

1 hour ago, Amit87 said:

Which QB would you start in week 7 - Tannehill vs. Pit or Brees vs. Car?

I'd start Tannehill. Crazy to say it but nothing lasts forever. 

1 hour ago, 26555 said:

I have been offered Conner and Montgomery OR Conner and Ronald Jones for Dalvin Cook. I have Aaron Jones and Chris Carson as my other Running Backs. I would use the two for my flex spots in a 10 team league. Should I take the trade?

I have Connor as almost as valuable as Cook and if you don't have anything better than Montgomery to start then it makes for a good deal for you. If you're able to start something better than Montgomery, than you're just taking a slight dip going from Cook to Connor in the trade, so, if that's the case, don't do it. 

Couple of questions...

1.) .5pt PPR... Pick 3

CEH

MDavis

DaJohnson

Justin Jackson

Edmonds

Bell

I have CEH/Davis/Johnson plugged in. Should I get Jackson in there? I was thinking to plug him in for Johnson but might make sense to plug him in for CEH instead based on the match ups. 

2.) 1pt PPR... Devonta Freeman or Chase Edmonds?

3.) 1pt PPR... Allen or Fuller?

4.) .5pt PPR... Noah Fant plugged into W/T Flex. Roll with that (assuming he plays) or pick up from the waivers? DJax, Tim Patrick, Aiyuk, Corey Davis are all available. If Fant doesn't play I'll have to drop him and plug in one of those guys either way (DJax being off the table since he plays tonight and Fant decision probably wouldn't be clear until tomorrow or Sunday morning).

Dynasty ppr mega deal.  Looking for thoughts.  I give up dalvin cook, ridley, golladay and juju.  I receive CMC, julio, lockett, cooper and mel gordon.  Still have kamara, Barkley and akers at rb, and aj brown, deebo at wr.  Any thoughts?  The other deal on the table is cmc, lockett and gordon for cook, golladay, juju and a 1st round pick next year

5 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hey Irish!

Currently have:

QB Cam

RBs CMC, Sanders, Swift, Jackson, Edmonds

WRs Hopkins, Claypool, Higgins, Cooks, Patrick

TEs Fant, Shults, Goedert

Would you drop any of these to pick up Antonio Brown, or stay put?

Thanks!

Slim

Well, you don't need 3 TEs, Fant is your #1, Goedert #2, so drop Shultz for Brown. 

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Well, you don't need 3 TEs, Fant is your #1, Goedert #2, so drop Shultz for Brown. 

Okay, well that works if Fant plays this week.  Also, since I’m down CMC and Sanders this week, was also considering picking up Gio in case Mixon doesn’t play this week. Gio would just be a one week Rental though. Thoughts?

30 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Okay, well that works if Fant plays this week.  Also, since I’m down CMC and Sanders this week, was also considering picking up Gio in case Mixon doesn’t play this week. Gio would just be a one week Rental though. Thoughts?

I wouldn't do the one week rental if you have other options. Fant should play. 

Help!!!!  i need dropp 2: WR Claypool, Patrick, Jujus, Fulgham, Marquise Brown, M Thomas, RB RoJo, Hunt, GordonIII, Henderson, Fournette...
Thats my roster WRs and RBs, but i need a DEF and a QB because Lamar and Baltimore have BYE, and i need 2 slot free for pick a DEF and QB for this week. I don't know what i do

7 hours ago, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

Couple of questions...

1.) .5pt PPR... Pick 3

CEH

MDavis

DaJohnson

Justin Jackson

Edmonds

Bell

I have CEH/Davis/Johnson plugged in. Should I get Jackson in there? I was thinking to plug him in for Johnson but might make sense to plug him in for CEH instead based on the match ups. 

2.) 1pt PPR... Devonta Freeman or Chase Edmonds?

3.) 1pt PPR... Allen or Fuller?

4.) .5pt PPR... Noah Fant plugged into W/T Flex. Roll with that (assuming he plays) or pick up from the waivers? DJax, Tim Patrick, Aiyuk, Corey Davis are all available. If Fant doesn't play I'll have to drop him and plug in one of those guys either way (DJax being off the table since he plays tonight and Fant decision probably wouldn't be clear until tomorrow or Sunday morning).

1. CEH, Davis and Jackson by a smidge over DJ

2. Freeman

3. Fuller

4. Patrick is definitely a better play IMO.  But I do think Fant plays. 

7 hours ago, bmatt10 said:

.5 PPR....Trade away Allen Robinson for Woods and Lockett?

RBs: Henry, CEH, DJ, White

WR: ARob, Fuller, Corey Davis, Watkins

Hell yeah!  I like Lockett better then A Rob by a bit and your getting Woods for free! Then you can start both improving your WR core. 

8 hours ago, jvonsak said:

Dynasty ppr mega deal.  Looking for thoughts.  I give up dalvin cook, ridley, golladay and juju.  I receive CMC, julio, lockett, cooper and mel gordon.  Still have kamara, Barkley and akers at rb, and aj brown, deebo at wr.  Any thoughts?  The other deal on the table is cmc, lockett and gordon for cook, golladay, juju and a 1st round pick next year

I love that deal for you!  CMC is better than Cook, Ridley has the edge over Julio, and Lockett Cooper and Gordon are better than Golladay and Juju. Get er done!