[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

I was thinking but second guessing as CLE is supposed to be fairly stiut against the run.  Leaving it alone.  Thanks brother.

Yeah, probably best, your other options aren't tremendous, so I'll take Jacobs. GL

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey Irish...

Just want to reconfirm your advice:

D'onta Foreman AT Steelers

Rashaad Penny AT Rams

I beleive you went with Penny...you still think this is the best play?

Looking at it again. I think the Seahawks lose and then pull Penny more, whereas the Titans win, so more Foreman. Go Foreman. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hey if youre around...   would you replace Mooney with Osborn now that Thielen is out?  

If he doesn't reply in time and we lose, can we blame him?

They both have relatively mediocre catch percentages.  But with Mooney I think that's more on the QB.  

53 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hey if youre around...   would you replace Mooney with Osborn now that Thielen is out?  

Probably not. 

41 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

OK Irish, 

KJ Ocborn 

DeVonta Smith

Need 1 and I have Delvin Cook if that matters...

Thanks brother 

Smith

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle2003 said:

Also, in addition to advice, trying to keep this going as the longest running thread....🤷‍♂️

It has been insane. I haven't even thought about it, but now that I have, this has to be the record or close to it, it's been running for over 7 years!!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

If he doesn't reply in time and we lose, can we blame him?

They both have relatively mediocre catch percentages.  But with Mooney I think that's more on the QB.  

Lmao!  Having a guy to blame is very convenient.  I just think Mooney will see more action as the Bears should be playing from behind. Although Osborn could be part of the reason why. I still go Mooney. 

12 minutes ago, irish said:

Lmao!  Having a guy to blame is very convenient.  I just think Mooney will see more action as the Bears should be playing from behind. Although Osborn could be part of the reason why. I still go Mooney. 

I hope you're right. I need Mooney and Montgomery to outscore Kupp and V Jefferson on one roster and Dalvin Cook alone on another.

16 minutes ago, irish said:

3 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

I hope you're right. I need Mooney and Montgomery to outscore Kupp and V Jefferson on one roster and Dalvin Cook alone on another.

My gut said Osborn.  I'm rolling with KJ here.

4 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Ooof, that's gonna be tough against Kupp and Jefferson. Doable against just Cook. 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Yeah, certainly could go either way. Osborn has the better passing QB and better team.  Mooney will be playing from behind. 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

3 hours ago, Eagle2003 said:

OK Irish, 

KJ Ocborn 

DeVonta Smith

Need 1 and I have Delvin Cook if that matters...

Thanks brother 

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Hope you guys played Mooney and Smith. Mooney doubled up Osborn and then some. 

9 hours ago, irish said:

Hope you guys played Mooney and Smith. Mooney doubled up Osborn and then some. 

Mooney outscored KJ by 7.5 points.  It should have been way more for Mooney, were it not for Fields being terrible and inaccurate.  A sure TD for Mooney on that play if the throw is better.  I survived.  I chose KJ because of Fields.  Mooney's last two weeks with Fields were awful.  Cousins likes sending the log ball to KJ.  It didn't work out for me, but I stand behind the decision and would do it again.  The good news is that I should win anyway.  I'm up by 39.12 and he has the Eagles defense and a DB.

47 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Mooney outscored KJ by 7.5 points.  It should have been way more for Mooney, were it not for Fields being terrible and inaccurate.  A sure TD for Mooney on that play if the throw is better.  I survived.  I chose KJ because of Fields.  Mooney's last two weeks with Fields were awful.  Cousins likes sending the log ball to KJ.  It didn't work out for me, but I stand behind the decision and would do it again.  The good news is that I should win anyway.  I'm up by 39.12 and he has the Eagles defense and a DB.

Yeah, totally logical thinking and I don't blame ya.  Glad you'll still pull out the victory. Moving on to next week...

8 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

.5 PPR

I need 8 points. 

Terry McLaurin vs. Philly

or

Darrell Henderson vs. SEA

I'm playing McLaurin, I think he ends up with more yardage and a better chance of scoring. 

41 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

I did play Smith in that league.

MCLAURIN or Smith tonight?  Who you got?

Smith, as McLaurin has me throwing him the ball tonight. 

• Haha 1