[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

What do you thnk - Frank Gore or Lamar Miller. Miller better but playing Baltimore. Gore is vs. Raiders. Yahoo standard PPR

Miller, no question.

Hey Irish. Non-PPR:

Jeffery vs DAL

Or

Hilton vs CLE

Thanks.

Very closely ranked but if go Jeffery.

Romo let me down last week. Should I go with Romo this week or start Matthew Stafford. Thanks.

Romo should have a great night but Stafford will be a great start this week and he's at home.

I gotta go with Cutler here. Tannehill should have a really solid week. However, Cutler should be slinging it as well and I think that the Dolphins are going to win and the Bears are going to lose. Therefore, the Phins will be running out the clock, versus the Bears throwing up garbage time numbers playing catch-up.

ETA: BTW, Cutler is playing at home this week, not on the road.

Agree, Bears are at home which is why I'm nervous about starting Cutler at home. If the Dolphins get up early, could that be due to Tannehill lighting up the scoreboard (passing/running)?

I love talking about Murray Bush!

I'd go Murray. I just don't trust Bush, very finicky and hard to predict what the performance will be like on game day. The Chronicles of Riddick will plague Bush til the end of this campaign.

Man!! I totally see wherre you're coming from, but the raiders staff makes me nervous. Will they still split the touches between MJD and McFragile? Probably. But, I hear ya. Bush may get a handfull of touches. Especially if Riddick gets in there and blows a couple of plays up against that weak Tampa D.

AHHHHHHH!!!! Pulling my hair out!

Agree, Bears are at home which is why I'm nervous about starting Cutler at home. If the Dolphins get up early, could that be due to Tannehill lighting up the scoreboard (passing/running)?

Could but I still go with Cutler.

Rivers vs NE or Romo vs CHI?

I'd go rivers trying to play keep up with the pats.

Man!! I totally see wherre you're coming from, but the raiders staff makes me nervous. Will they still split the touches between MJD and McFragile? Probably. But, I hear ya. Bush may get a handfull of touches. Especially if Riddick gets in there and blows a couple of plays up against that weak Tampa D.

AHHHHHHH!!!! Pulling my hair out!

Yeah, it's a tough call as neither player is a sure bet. I'd still go Murray.

• Like 1

Wdis flex, Giovanni Bernard, Jeremy Hill or Boom Herron? My other option in Keenan Allen. Standard Scoring. Cheers thx!

I'd go Herron but the four players are a Hodge podge in the same tier for me.

• Like 1

Looking for some advice on te's. Fleener or Donnell? Allen is expected back for the colts so I'm not sure what that will do to fleeners targets and Donnells been below average the last couple weeks. Thanks for your thoughts.

Also, this is ppr league.

Edited by ckuhn21
  • Like 1

Looking for some advice on te's. Fleener or Donnell? Allen is expected back for the colts so I'm not sure what that will do to fleeners targets and Donnells been below average the last couple weeks. Thanks for your thoughts.

Also, this is ppr league.

I'd start Donnell as Allen being back will impact Fleener's numbers.

I have eli @ Tennessee

Mccoy home rams

Bridgewater home jets

Néed 1 rb

Hill home pitt

sankey home giants

Blount @ chargers

Need2 wr's

Calvin home tb

Julio @ gb

Beckham @ Tennessee

Easy calls for me.

I'd go Eli, Hill, Calvin and Julio for sure.

Better WR & Flex option to start this week? ESPN 10 man Standard league

Stedman Bailey @ Was

Jarvis Landry VS Bal

Jermey Hill VS Pit

Daniel Herron @ Cle

Also Jay Cutler is available on waivers, should I claim him? My other Qbs are Sanchez & Tannehill

Edited by nyjets18

Advice on my FLEX (and WR2) position this week?

Line up is in my sig.....

I like your lineup just the way it is.

Better WR & Flex option to start this week? ESPN 10 man Standard league

Stedman Bailey @ Was

Jarvis Landry VS Bal

Jermey Hill VS Pit

Daniel Herron @ Cle

Also Jay Cutler is available on waivers, should I claim him? My other Qbs are Sanchez & Tannehill

I'd add Cutler over Sanchez. I'd also start both hill and Herron if I could. If not, I'd start Herron and Landry.

I'd add Cutler over Sanchez. I'd also start both hill and Herron if I could. If not, I'd start Herron and Landry.

Okay thanks. I can't start both Hill & Herron as My other RBs are Lynch & Murray. And you like Tannehill over Sanchez for ROS to drop Sanchez for Cutler?

Edited by nyjets18

Espn standard scoring 1 point ppr pick 2 please

hopkins, ODB, edelmen, R. White, maclin

ODB and Hopkins for sure.

12 Team .5PPR League

So I'm in the first round of the playoffs and my RB situation is a mess. Right now I have Rashad Jennings and Latavius Murray starting. If Jennings doesn't play I will put in Andre Williams. If Jennings does play, I was possibly thinking of starting both him and Andre Williams. This would hopefully guarantee me a TD or 2 and act as an insurance policy in case Jennings goes down mid game. My only other options are L. Murray and Bishop Sankey.

I also just had Dez play last night and he didn't do much of anything, so I'm in a hole.

Thoughts please! Thanks!

Okay thanks. I can't start both Hill & Herron as My other RBs are Lynch & Murray. And you like Tannehill over Sanchez for ROS to drop Sanchez for Cutler?

Yup, I rank them Tannehill, Cutler and then Sanchez.