[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Delanie Walker or Jordan Reed? I need to play the right TE this week in PPR.

Walker for sure.

DST question - both at home @ 1:05pm

Denver vs. Bills

or

Arizona vs. KC

Also...

FLEX

S Watkins or Rashard jennings

Thanks much!

Broncos for sure and I think with the Bills being down, Watkins gets a lot of garbage time and is safer than Jennings.

Edited by irish

Would you stare Mathews or Blount tonight? I have a close matchup going and need an opinion.. PPR league with .1 for every yard....

Mathews.

Thinking of swapping out my DEF for Week 15. Currently have Houston, but they are due to play at the Colts.

Here are the top available DEF on my WW. Any one strike you as a good matchup?

Tennessee (Jets)

Kansas City (Raiders)

Minnesota (@ Lions)

Tampa Bay (@ Panthers)

So bow I'm stumped...had a bye this week and now do I start cam after what he did 2day against bus or sanchez against cowboys next week

Both should have great success but I'd start Sanchez.

Will Josh gordon be good for the new weeks?

Putting him on a snap count this week just did not make sense to me after how he returned. However, it did happen and does cause concern. I can see him go for about 15 fantasy points in week 15.

Eta: Rotoworld)Josh Gordon played on a season-high 79.4 percent of the snaps in Sunday's loss to the Colts.

Analysis: Gordon incredibly lost some third-down snaps to Taylor Gabriel and Travis Benjamin Sunday, but playing on 54-of-68 snaps is more than enough to produce. It just didn't happen even though he tied for the team-lead in targets with seven against a Vontae Davis-less Colts secondary. Blame Brian Hoyer for incompetence and the Browns coaches for not featuring Gordon -- even if there are whispers his conditioning isn't where it needs to be. Perhaps Johnny Manziel and a Gordon-centric gameplan will bring light in Week 15, but we're not holding our breath. The Browns are bungling a once-promising season.

Edited by irish

Thinking of swapping out my DEF for Week 15. Currently have Houston, but they are due to play at the Colts.

Here are the top available DEF on my WW. Any one strike you as a good matchup?

Tennessee (Jets)

Kansas City (Raiders)

Minnesota (@ Lions)

Tampa Bay (@ Panthers)

Absolutely add and play the chiefs' defense!

Hello again.

I won my first plaoff game 145 - 140. They are 2-game rounds so gotta not lose by more than 4 this week.

I was thinking of changing up the line up this week and sitting Gio and starting Fleener at FLEX.

Heck, I was thinking of sitting Hill as well and starting Jackson.

Thoughts on the line-up below??

Edited by hydropossum

Hello again.

I won my first plaoff game 145 - 140. They are 2-game rounds so gotta not lose by more than 4 this week.

I was thinking of changing up the line up this week and sitting Gio and starting Fleener at FLEX.

Heck, I was thinking of sitting Hill as well and starting Jackson.

Thoughts on the line-up below??

PPR or no? I'm thinking that I'd go with Steven Jackson in the flex spot. Before I used Gio, fleener or even Allen, I might use moncrief.

Edited by irish

Hey irish i would should appreciate some playoff help. I lucked out and made it into rd 2. Win this and im in the superbowl, but im supposed to lose by 40. Thanks ahead.

6 pt qb tds, 0.5 ppr.

Qb Romo or newton

2 rbs

Lacy

Vereen

Stewert

Ivory

4 wrs

Andrea Johnson

Desean Jackson

Terrence Williams

Jeremy Maclin

Rueben Randall

Defense

Buffalo

Giants

Thank you for the help!

Hey irish i would should appreciate some playoff help. I lucked out and made it into rd 2. Win this and im in the superbowl, but im supposed to lose by 40. Thanks ahead.

6 pt qb tds, 0.5 ppr.

Qb Romo or newton

2 rbs

Lacy

Vereen

Stewert

Ivory

4 wrs

Andrea Johnson

Desean Jackson

Terrence Williams

Jeremy Maclin

Rueben Randall

Defense

Buffalo

Giants

Thank you for the help!

This is gonna be a tough week for ya.

I would start Newton, however, he was just in a car wreck this morning so be sure he's playing. Supposedly, he wasn't hurt.

I'd start lacy, Stewart, maclin, Johnson, Jackson and Randle. Williams has been a mess. Definitely start the giants' D as the bills are playing the packers.

Edited by irish

Am I crazy to drop Bernard?

10 team standard scoring, 2 week rounds, I'm ahead 38 points.

Brady

Lacy

Anderson

Green

Evans

Witten

Flex

Bench Giovanni Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Daniel Herron, Jordan Matthews, Keenan Allen, Kenny Stills, pats d

I'm dropping stills for Starks,to handcuff Lacy, and I want to drop someone else for Juwan Thompson, to handcuff Anderson. Am I crazy to think Bernard, a stud the first half of the season, is the most droppable on my team? I'm not comfortable starting him anymore, what with the timeshare, and because I'm starting aj and that's just too much Bengal. I'm holding the Pats d for (fingers crossed) weeks 16-17, and I think I'm flexing Matthews, Herron, Hill or even Allen over Bernard at this point. Do you agree, or am I over thinking?

Edited by 3downleague

Ok, need some "luck of the...". Completely limped into playoffs. Semifinals are on for Week 15. I've got a lineup set based on my roster but curious to know who you'd start.

1 PPR league. Here's my roster (alphabetical) with number of required positional starts in parentheses. Fire away!

QB (start 1) -- Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

RB (start 2) -- Matt Asiata, Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Pierre Thomas

WR (start 3) -- Odell Beckham Jr., Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Kenny Stills, Demaryius Thomas

TE (start 1) -- Jordan Cameron, Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed

FLEX - WR/RB/TE (start 1)

K (start 1) -- Dan Bailey

DEF (start 1) -- Chiefs, Titans

Thanks man!

Am I crazy to drop Bernard?

10 team standard scoring, 2 week rounds, I'm ahead 38 points.

Brady

Lacy

Anderson

Green

Evans

Witten

Flex

Bench Giovanni Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Daniel Herron, Jordan Matthews, Keenan Allen, Kenny Stills, pats d

I'm dropping stills for Starks,to handcuff Lacy, and I want to drop someone else for Juwan Thompson, to handcuff Anderson. Am I crazy to think Bernard, a stud the first half of the season, is the most droppable on my team? I'm not comfortable starting him anymore, what with the timeshare, and because I'm starting aj and that's just too much Bengal. I'm holding the Pats d for (fingers crossed) weeks 16-17, and I think I'm flexing Matthews, Herron, Hill or even Allen over Bernard at this point. Do you agree, or am I over thinking?

I think you may be over thinking it a bit especially as ball comes back. Hold onto Gio.

Ok, need some "luck of the...". Completely limped into playoffs. Semifinals are on for Week 15. I've got a lineup set based on my roster but curious to know who you'd start.

1 PPR league. Here's my roster (alphabetical) with number of required positional starts in parentheses. Fire away!

QB (start 1) -- Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

RB (start 2) -- Matt Asiata, Lamar Miller, Latavius Murray, Pierre Thomas

WR (start 3) -- Odell Beckham Jr., Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Kenny Stills, Demaryius Thomas

TE (start 1) -- Jordan Cameron, Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed

FLEX - WR/RB/TE (start 1)

K (start 1) -- Dan Bailey

DEF (start 1) -- Chiefs, Titans

Thanks man!

Ah, "The Luck o' The Irish!"

This would be my lineup for sure -

Ryan

Miller and Murray

Beckman, Demaryius Thomas and Bryant

Kelce

Stills

Bailey

Chiefs

PPR or no? I'm thinking that if go with Steven Jackson in the flex spot. Before I used Gio, fleener or even Allen, I might use moncrief.

It is a tough call.

Here's how rushing and passing are scored in this ESPN 10 team league...

Rushing

Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1pt

TD Rush (RTD) 6pts

2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2pts

Receiving

Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1pt

Each reception (REC) 1pt

TD Reception (RETD) 6pts

2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2pts

Edited by hydropossum

It is a tough call.

Here's how rushing and passing are scored in this ESPN 10 team league...

Rushing

Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1pt

TD Rush (RTD) 6pts

2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2pts

Receiving

Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1pt

Each reception (REC) 1pt

TD Reception (RETD) 6pts

2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2pts

Here's the issue for me, SJax has the lowest ceiling but quite possibly the highest floor from your remaining options. However, both Gio and moncrief have higher ceilings. I really like the opportunity moncrief is gonna get too, since Reggie Wayne is hurt.

Edited by irish