[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Damn, I'm a Browns homer and you'd go Stills > Gordon lol

My mistake I completely overlooked Gordon. I'd play him as your flex. However, I will say that if things turn out like last week, stills could outscore him but I'd play Gordon. Great lineup, bro!

• Like 1

RB HELP

PPR SCORING

MASON V ARI

L. MURRAY V KC

VEREEN @ MIA

MATTHEWS V DEN

WAIVER WIRE

D. MARTIN

K.DAVIS IN CASE J CHARLES IS OUT

PICK 1

I'd play mason, Murray, Mathews and Vereen in that order. Vereen had been a huge disappointment and Mathews could sprain his mangina at any point and leave you hanging like last week. So to me it's a two horse race. I'd leave the rest on waivers and only grab Davis if you hear more bad news about Charles. However, I think Charles plays and does well.

Btw, when I saw your name real fast I thought it was like the car wax stuff, simoniz. LoL!

Edited by irish

Romo @ Phi

or

Stafford vs. Min.

They should finish closely ranked but I'd go with the safer option in Stafford.

Thanks. BTW, I'm also a teacher (5th and 6th grade). Congrats on the Teacher of the Year award!

One more: Herron vs. Hou or Murray @ KC

Thx. Where do you teach?

PPR, Herron for sure. Standard scoring, Murray by a little bit.

Edited by irish

I teach in NH.

It's non-ppr, so I'll roll with Murray. Thanks!

Good deal! Btw, I'd you don't mind me asking what is starting teacher salary there?

Ive been offered big ben and dwayne allen for my delanie walker. Should i take it?

My qb's: matt ryan and tannehill

My te's: reed and walker

Tough call man as Ryan could outscore big Ben any week, and the opposite is true. tannehill has been a solid QB as well. So not really sure you need an upgrade to give up walker. However, reed can be as successful as walker and having big Ben and Ryan to choose from is nice. Are there any solid TEs left on the WW, in case reed gets hurt yet again?

Tough call man as Ryan could outscore big Ben any week, and the opposite is true. tannehill has been a solid QB as well. So not really sure you need an upgrade to give up walker. However, reed can be as successful as walker and having big Ben and Ryan to choose from is nice. Are there any solid TEs left on the WW, in case reed gets hurt yet again?

most notable ones are cook and jcam

most notable ones are cook and jcam

I just wouldn't make the trade. If you like the deal, just try and grab cook to backup reed.

Hi Irish, i am off this week and just make sure i have good Def on week 16, which one you think i should use for week 16 and week17? I need 2 teams. Current I have Ram and Miami. i wil ldrop ram later because Ram cannot use week16 with Giant and week 17 Seahawk, right? Thanks.

wk16 Buf @ Oakland

wk17 Buf @ne

Miami

- wk16 Vs Min

- wk17 Vs Jet

NE

- wk16 @ Jet

- wk17 Vs Buff

Standard League

Sanchez VS Dal

Cutler Vs NO

WR2: Landry, DeSean Jackson, or Charles Johnson

Flex: Those wrs above + Jermey Hill, Dan Herron or Chris Johnson

Def: Ravens or Rams for week 15

Also Defense for weeks 16 & 17: Rams, Ravens or Pats (have all 3)

Thanks for input

Edited by nyjets18

First round of the playoffs, so it is a must-win scenario. Standard scoring league.

This is for the team in my sig. I am currently starting Julio and Alshon at WR, with Green at flex. I have started Gordon (WR2) and Ingram (flex) the last two weeks and have been dissapointed with them, as not only did they have bad scores but forced me to bench players like Julio and Alshon who had great scores.

I have Julio, Alshon and Green (flex) starting for me this week. Is this the ideal starting scenario? Should I put Gordon or Ingram back in the lineup? Charles and Foster are my starting RBs.

Edited by MikeFL25

Hi Irish, i am off this week and just make sure i have good Def on week 16, which one you think i should use for week 16 and week17? I need 2 teams. Current I have Ram and Miami. i wil ldrop ram later because Ram cannot use week16 with Giant and week 17 Seahawk, right? Thanks.

wk16 Buf @ Oakland

wk17 Buf @ne

Miami

- wk16 Vs Min

- wk17 Vs Jet

NE

- wk16 @ Jet

- wk17 Vs Buff

What options at defense do you have? I like Miami but they face the pats this week. However, they're good next week against the Vikings and then jets in week 17. Do being that you're off this week, you should be fine.

Edited by irish

Standard League

Sanchez VS Dal

Cutler Vs NO

WR2: Landry, DeSean Jackson, or Charles Johnson

Flex: Those wrs above + Jermey Hill or Dan Herron

Def: Ravens or Rams for week 15

Also Defense for weeks 16 & 17: Rams, Ravens or Pats (have all 3)

Thanks for input

I'd give Cutler the slight edge this week but see them as one in the same.

I'd start Charles Johnson or Landry, Johnson has the edge.

For flex I'd go with either hill or Herron and would lean Herron.

I'd start the ravens at defense as they might be the best play of the week.

I like the ravens, then pats and lastly, rams for weeks 16 and 17.

Edited by irish

Eli vs Wash or Sanchez vs Dallas

Landry vs NE Garcon, or Randle vs Wash

Mathews vs Denver or Fjax vs GB

Witten vs philly or Davis vs Seattle

All standard scoring. Big money league in the playoffs. Will help with yours if you give a good response. I appreciate it.

First round of the playoffs, so it is a must-win scenario. Standard scoring league.

This is for the team in my sig. I am currently starting Julio and Alshon at WR, with Green at flex. I have started Gordon (WR2) and Ingram (flex) the last two weeks and have been dissapointed with them, as not only did they have bad scores but forced me to bench players like Julio and Alshon who had great scores.

I have Julio, Alshon and Green (flex) starting for me this week. Is this the ideal starting scenario? Should I put Gordon or Ingram back in the lineup? Charles and Foster are my starting RBs.

I like your starters and the only one I'd contemplate subbing in is Ingram for either Alshon or green. However, I'd leave it as you have it. Keep an eye on Julio's hip injury and be ready to sub him out and put Ingram in at flex if he's limited or out.

I have gotten nothing from my TE's all year.

Playoff game PPR.

J. Cameron @ Home versus Cincy

or

Kyle Rudolph on the road versus Detroit.

I'd start Cameron against the Bungles.