[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish, great thread! Got a quick question.

Debating on trading Sanders and Chris Johnson for Gurley. Heres my line up

QBs- Roethlisberger, Cutler, Stafford

WRs- Dez, Sanders, Rishard Matthews, Hurns, Diggs, Lafell

RBs- Forte, Johnson, Jennings.

BTW its a 14-man standard league.

Thanks in advance and rock on!

Thanks, the thread has certainly had some staying power and I hope it's helped more than hurt.

Sure, point-wise, you're giving up more than you're getting but when you look at the upgrade at RB and the replacements you have at WR, you're improving your team. Make the deal!

Edited by irish

A couple of WDIS start questions for my PPR league:

RB

Freeman and Forte are my RB 1 and 2, so I need an opinion on my FLEX option...

G.Bernard v PIT

or

J.Stewart v IND

QB

I have been rolling with Ryan waiting for him to hit big, but it hasn't happened...

M. Ryan v TB

M.Stafford v KC

J.Flacco v SD

Thanks

Bernard and Ryan for sure! GL

Freeman or Gurley ROS and playoffs (hopefully)

I currently have Freeman and Coleman.

Freeman regardless of scoring.

For a standard league, I was curious which 3 of these 4 would you put in for WR1, WR2, and FLEX

Antonio brown

Martavis Bryant

Frank gore

Donte Moncrief

Thanks a lot man, you're the best

Not a problem bud. Here's what I'd do-

Moncrief would be on the bench and I'd go Gore, Brown and Bryant.

Thanks! With the new info on Darkwa probably not getting extra looks I think I'll drop him to grab Randle for now. Thanks for the advice!

I would.

Should I trade Justin Forsett for Latavius Murray and Miami Dolphins DEF? I have the Bills and they are on bye this weekend.... not sure what other team to pick up. Miami doesn't have a good matchup.. but doesn't mean points are impossible. Patriots have to slip up sometime!!!

Standard NFL League. Main question is if Murray is better pick-up than Justin Forsett?

Romo is on our waiver wire. I have Matt Ryan. Ryan gives me fits, with all the running. Do I pick up Romo now and have him from week 11 on? I mean is it a god move?

12 team PPR' Thanks in advance

I wouldn't drop Ryan but if you can drop someone else, that's a different story.

12 team PPR league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX

carson palmer

giovani bernard, chris ivory, darren mcfadden, jonathan stewart, latavius murray, david cobb

julio jones, allen robinson (BYE), dez bryant, steve smith sr, brandon lafell

benjamin watson, jordan reed (BYE)

my question is should I play lafell this thursday or bench him and hope that dez plays instead?

also, who should I use as flex? stewart, mcfadden, murray, or lafell (if I end up starting dez)?

Thanks!

You can't start Dez, go with Lafell and start DMC in the flex.

I don't have any other QB lol. I really don't care much about QB's most of the time.

I suppose I can drop Witten and pick up Taylor. Or how about I keep Taylor and Bortles. No scratch that, they're both on bye. Fitz and Bortles? or Fitz and Taylor? That's my question! Whoohoo

Fitz and Bortles.

10 team, Full PPR league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DST, 1 Kicker.

I am weak on RBs, have been starting Gary Barnidge for TE, with Greg Olsen on my bench. I have been offered the trade of my Greg Olsen for his Charcandrick West. I like Charcandrick's potential, but am hesitant because of only 1 game as a track record. I haven't started Greg Olsen since I put in Gary B. at his Bye week.

My starting line up:

Eli Manning, Mark Ingram, David Johnson, OBJ, Larry Fitzgerald, Gary Barnidge, Travis Benjamin, Seahawks, Gostkowski

Should I make this trade?

Thanks!

I'd trade Barnridge for West.

Stand pat with Russell/Tyrod/Romo ROS and playoffs or trade?

Steve Smith for Dalton

or

Brady for Edelman or Cobb or AJ Green (how do you rank for trade order - Cobb first?)

My WR's: Edelman, Cobb, AJ Green, Smith, Diggs

If you can get Brady for Edelman or Cobb, take it and run!

Thx bro. One more :-). Pick a starting QB.

Carson Palmer (@ Cle)

Ben Roethlisberger (vs. Cin)

My first reaction is Palmer but I think that the Cards will have this game wrapped up and be running while the Steelers will be in a fight and having to throw. Go Big Ben! I think the Steelers knock the Bengals off.

Hey Irish, I have a dilemma over which TE to use this upcoming week. I currently own Ladrious Green, but if Antonio Gates plays I am afraid he will get me much of nothing. On the waiver wire is the following: ASJ, B. Watson, R. Rodgers, J.Cameron, L. Donnell, Z. Ertz, and V. Davis. Should I stay with L. Green or go with one of the waiver wire TE's?

Stick with Green for sure.

Should I trade Justin Forsett for Latavius Murray and Miami Dolphins DEF? I have the Bills and they are on bye this weekend.... not sure what other team to pick up. Miami doesn't have a good matchup.. but doesn't mean points are impossible. Patriots have to slip up sometime!!!

Standard NFL League. Main question is if Murray is better pick-up than Justin Forsett?

Make that trade yesterday. I like Murray better period and you'll get another option for defense. Although Miami will be one of the worst plays of the week and one of the worst in general. No real value in getting them. Find an alternative.

I am in a 14 team league. I lost Charles and now am down to Jennings and Polk. I have sanders, randle, Cruz, Michael flloyd and dez at wr. I am currently 5-2 but I'm losing due to my rb situation and various byes. Would it be smart to consider trading dez for someone like Jonathan Stewart or lacy or should I wait it out for dez and depend on wrs. It is ppr and being 14 teams there's no available rbs

I am in a 14 team league. I lost Charles and now am down to Jennings and Polk. I have sanders, randle, Cruz, Michael flloyd and dez at wr. I am currently 5-2 but I'm losing due to my rb situation and various byes. Would it be smart to consider trading dez for someone like Jonathan Stewart or lacy or should I wait it out for dez and depend on wrs. It is ppr and being 14 teams there's no available rbs

Try to wait it out especially with your record. You could really do some damage with those WRs. I certainly wouldn't trade Dez for those RBs.

I know you're saying Fitz and Bortles but Marvin Jones has become available on wire. How about if I pick him up and drop Bortles and just get Fitz.

You do what you have to but I'd hate dropping Bortles as he's better than Fitz.

You do what you have to but I'd hate dropping Bortles as he's better than Fitz.

Fine I'm gonna keep Fitz and Bortles and hopefully Jones is still available next week so I can drop Fitz to grab him.

Do you believe that Bortles can continue to be a top 10 fantasy QB rest of the season? His receivers sure do look good.

okay that's what I was thinking I also have Vincent Jackson who is hurt...I picked Jamal first and went all wr because I'm 14 team league ppt they are priceless. Who would you consider to be the best fa out of Reece, darkwa, and bradshaw(yes that I am working with lol)

Fine I'm gonna keep Fitz and Bortles and hopefully Jones is still available next week so I can drop Fitz to grab him.

Do you believe that Bortles can continue to be a top 10 fantasy QB rest of the season? His receivers sure do look good.

I do. It seems to be coming together for that offense.

okay that's what I was thinking I also have Vincent Jackson who is hurt...I picked Jamal first and went all wr because I'm 14 team league ppt they are priceless. Who would you consider to be the best fa out of Reece, darkwa, and bradshaw(yes that I am working with lol)

Reece, darkwa and then bradshaw.