[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

should I trade Matt Forte for Doug Martin and Keenan Allen?

I'd jump all over that deal!

my flex options (standard scoring):

Steve Johnson WR - SD @BAL

Antonio Andrews RB - TEN @HOU

Rueben Randle WR - NYG @NO

Willie Snead WR - NO NYG

I am tending towards johnson at the moment but am not very sure...

I'd go with Johnson too.

8 team league, standard scoring with 1 point ppr. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, K, and D/ST

My team

QB-Luck, Rivers

RB-Freeman, Gurley, J. Hill, Riddick

WR-Green, Decker, J.Brown, Moncrief, Lafell, J. Matthews

TE-Eifert, Ebron

D/ST-Jets

K-J.Brown

His Team

QB-Ryan, P.Manning

RB-AP, McFadden, Randle, McCoy,M.Gordon

WR-Julio Jones, Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson, Danny Amendola, Torrey Smith

TE-Bennet,J.Thomas

D/ST Broncos

K-Tucker

I wanna offer him luck and Decker for Peyton and Steve Smith but is it a fair trade for him? I can afford to move luck with having rivers who at this point I trust more and I could upgrade at WR. I started 0-3 and have won 4 straight to get to 4-3 while he is 2-5

Thanks in advance Irish

Terrible trade for you as you're giving up the better QB and RB. DECLINE!

Dynasty PPR league ...

Chris Johnson, matt jones, 1st rounder for

Duke Johnson, Rawls, 2nd rounder

I have chris Johnson

Pretty even deal with Duke ranked ahead of Jones and Rawls ahead of CJ and you giving up the better pick.

Hey irish...flex ppr, amari or t.y. hilt...amari gets his and t.y. is live or die by the big plays

Hilton by a smidgen.

I can drop umm... CJ Anderson only.

Waiver options are Reggie Bush and C-Twizzle...and that's basically it...

Is Bush worth picking up? I really wanted to pick up Christina (mostly just for fun), but I'm thinking I'll stick with CJ in case he is given a bottle of Michael's Secret Stuff sometime in the next few weeks. Or maybe...you know...Hillman decides to retire and become a Catholic priest or something.

Muchas Gracias!

Yeah, keep CJ.

Curious on your opinions for these 3 things:

1) Which handcuff should I own? I don't want to own multiple handcuffs.

Sims, Coleman, or Cunningham?Sims is the best player of the 3, but Martin is the least productive of the 3 so less need of a handcuff. Plus I just traded Sims for Martin so will be tough to get Sims back.Coleman could easily steal carries, and become a fantasy starter. He is owned, but could probably get him cheap.Cunningham hasn't really done much for a while but I think Gurley has the largest chance of getting injured. (on FA)

2) Need a flex starter. I don't think I can start even 2 of them because I wouldn't start them over my starters.

Sanders tough matchup against GB, plus coming off an injuryMartavis Bryant more of a boom or bust (Will not play if Ben doesn't play) I also have Antonio so would rather not have bothDoug Martin has a good matchup, but if they go down big early he may do nothing. Also I would have all my eggs in one game. If the Atl TB game is low scoring I will probably lose.

3) I feel like QB and TE are the last pieces of my puzzle. Now looking for an almost elite QB. One that shouldnt let me down in the playoffs (Ryan). I have basically John Brown and Matt Ryan to trade for one.

I'm thinking, considering strength of schedule the ones I should target are:LuckDaltonRiversBrady (No chance of getting)Any others you would consider?I'm not trading for Palmer because his schedule is not prettyAlso Rodger's schedule isn't greatDo you think I could be okay with rolling Ryan or Romo in the playoffs (Playing matchups)?

Much appreciated

1) Sims for sure.

2) Martin over the others.

3) I like the Ryan and Romo combo.

.5PPR

Maclin vs lions

Stewart vs Colts

Dez vs Seahawks

Im sure Dez will be hungry for the ball and seeing as there are no other options on the offense besides him and witten, it would be hard to bench him. But then again, he is going against sherman and has matt cassell at qb.

Stewart puts up points but seems to be very mediocre.

Maclin is going up against a weak secondary, but im not sure if i trust alex smith.

Brady and Marshall for Big Ben and Gurley

.5PPR

Current WR: Dez, Antonio Brown, Diggs, Maclin, Allen Robinson

Current RB: CJ2k, Lamar miller, Jonathan Stewart, Dion Lewis

I figured that Im already stacked at WR so trading marshall doesnt hurt me too much. Gurley provides a much needed RB1 to my roster. Tom brady is off to an amazing start and doesnt look to slow down, but if Big ben goes to how he was playing pre injury, it shouldnt be too much of a drop off.

Who to start? .5ppr

Nate Washington vs Tenn

Davante Adams vs Den

Michael Floyd vs Cle

I'd go Washington.

.5PPR

Maclin vs lions

Stewart vs Colts

Dez vs Seahawks

Im sure Dez will be hungry for the ball and seeing as there are no other options on the offense besides him and witten, it would be hard to bench him. But then again, he is going against sherman and has matt cassell at qb.

Stewart puts up points but seems to be very mediocre.

Maclin is going up against a weak secondary, but im not sure if i trust alex smith.

I'd go with Maclin for sure, I just can't trust Dez yet and don't think Stewart is on the same level this week.

Brady and Marshall for Big Ben and Gurley

.5PPR

Current WR: Dez, Antonio Brown, Diggs, Maclin, Allen Robinson

Current RB: CJ2k, Lamar miller, Jonathan Stewart, Dion Lewis

I figured that Im already stacked at WR so trading marshall doesnt hurt me too much. Gurley provides a much needed RB1 to my roster. Tom brady is off to an amazing start and doesnt look to slow down, but if Big ben goes to how he was playing pre injury, it shouldnt be too much of a drop off.

I think you're getting killed in that trade and wouldn't do it. Gurley for Marshall, fine.

One more, just got J Stew in a trade. Would you rather have him or N Washington's in the flex? Thanks!

Stewart by a hair.

Maclin or Diggs for this week?

Rankings say Maclin so I'm leaning that way but don't want to watch Diggs go off on the bench. London games are sketchy sometimes though which worries me on Maclin.

I'd definitely start Maclin.

Both my QBs on Bye puts me in this situation... J. Winston or McCown (if he plays)?

Winston, he'll be throwing it a ton.

1 pt PPR

James Jones vs DEN

C. West vs DET

Nate Washington vs TEN

Need 1.

West for sure!

PPR Yahoo league

Barnidge or Olson at TE

Forsett or Diggs at FLEX

Thanks

Forsett and Olsen for sure for me.