[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish, I have 742 left of my 1,000 FAAB should I bid it all on D williams if bell is doNE for season? Mt rbs are gurley forsett L murray and D cobb?

Your RBs are pretty solid but if Bell is done for the year, Williams becomes FF gold! I'd look to see what the other teams have left to bid and bid a dollar more than the top guy. If someone has you beat, bid $700.

Hello Irish, I have Antonio Andrews and he put up O.K. numbers today. I am wondering if it would be smart this week to pick of David Cobb and drop Antonio Andrews? I only have 5 bench spots and they're all full. My current RB's are Lynch(Bye next week), McFadden, Duke Johnson, and Antonio Andrews.

Probably a good idea since Andrews didn't really stake claim to the job. Cobb should walk right into the gig.

I'm down big. I originally sat James Jones for Gates. And Rodgers is my QB. Do I now start James Jones and sit Demaryius Thomas. Or start Demaryius?

No, you absolutely start Thomas.

Drop CJ Anderson before the game for David Cobb or Ridley or just about anybody? Can fill spot before waivers on Tuesday.

I'd think about dropping Anderson for Cobb but I view them as pretty closely ranked. However, if Cobb can take the starting job he should have more value.

Do you think De'Anthony Thomas or Taiwan Jones are worth picking up instead of Duke Johnson or Antonio Andrews to spot-start for my RBs who are both on bye next week and/or stash for ROS?

I don't think either will have much consistency. I like Duke best or even Cobb.

Hey thanks for your advice earlier.

So That trade for green didn't work but I traded

McCoy and digs for Mathews and goreHad smith as wr1 for me and he is gone

Martavias Robert woods and Cruze or my wr now

Rb lynch gore Anderson Mathews Hyde

A guy in my league just lost bell and needs a rb

He wants Mathews and would give me Hilton

Should I trade Mathews for Hilton giving my two players on the colts which in concerned about

Or just keep my rb and pick up wr on waivers?

Do you foresee Marshawn Lynch returning to RB1/Beast Mode the rest of the way, or do you think he'll be more of a RB2? The Foster injury was tough for me since I had just traded away Mark Ingram, but the rest of my team truly helps make up for my

lack of star power at RB.

Personally, I think it's just a matter of time until Lynch goes off, he's been close a few times against Dallas and Carolina and had a big game against SF last week. Just curious to see what everyone else thinks about Lynch the rest of the way.

I also think Demarco Murray should get better as well. Eventually the "genius" will realize he's a downhill runner rather than an outside runner. We'll see.

Personally, I think it's just a matter of time until Lynch goes off, he's been close a few times against Dallas and Carolina and had a big game against SF last week. Just curious to see what everyone else thinks about Lynch the rest of the way.

It's hard to be hopeful man....

It's hard to be hopeful man....

I disagree. Since returning from his injury he's had 247 yards rushing and 2TDs in those 3 games. Those aren't bad numbers by any means, especially since he was coming off an injury. If 3 weeks from now he's not producing Beast Mode numbers, it'll be hard to be hopeful, but as of now I'm still confident he can return ro RB1 status. Time will tell.

Now Murray? That's a situation that's hard to remain hopeful...

Edited by STaylorFan21

Hey thanks for your advice earlier.

So That trade for green didn't work but I traded

McCoy and digs for Mathews and goreHad smith as wr1 for me and he is gone

Martavias Robert woods and Cruze or my wr now

Rb lynch gore Anderson Mathews Hyde

A guy in my league just lost bell and needs a rb

He wants Mathews and would give me Hilton

Should I trade Mathews for Hilton giving my two players on the colts which in concerned about

Or just keep my rb and pick up wr on waivers?

Getting Hilton would be nice! Good value in that trade.

Cobb's already been picked up. I'll certainly be trying for DeAngelo this week but I think I'll be around 7th or so, but we'll see haha. I got Clay somehow last week, so :shrug:

You could also try for Langford.

• Like 1

Cooks or Decker? + Ryan Matthews for Gore

Guy in my league had steve smith and looking to trade Gore for a wr. Which of these options do you think is fair to him, but does either of these help my team?

Cooks might be the fair trade, but I feel like I'm overvaluing Gore with this. Gore is getting 10 pts a week, while Cooks averages more with higher ceiling but lower floor. Decker has gotten about 10/week each game he's played. I appreciate in-depth thoughts. Ryan Matthews is looking good in philly, but not sure he'll get the work for it. With RBs falling down everywhere, they're becoming more valuable...or maybe more liable to get hurt and might be best to run WR deep in a ppr league.

My team, 12 teams, .5 ppr:

QB: Brady

WR: Julio, Cooks, Decker, J.Matthews, M.Jones, DG Beckham

RB: Bernard, Hill, R.Mathews, D.Johnson, D.Cobb, Foster (out for season)

TE: Delanie Walker

Do you foresee Marshawn Lynch returning to RB1/Beast Mode the rest of the way, or do you think he'll be more of a RB2? The Foster injury was tough for me since I had just traded away Mark Ingram, but the rest of my team truly helps make up for my

lack of star power at RB.

I also think Demarco Murray should get better as well. Eventually the "genius" will realize he's a downhill runner rather than an outside runner. We'll see.

I see lynch as more of a RB2 as well as Murray. I have Murray a bit higher.

Will the Panthers D scored 17.45 points in tomorrow's MNF game?

Depends on your scoring, however, it's not likely.

Cooks or Decker? + Ryan Matthews for Gore

Guy in my league had steve smith and looking to trade Gore for a wr. Which of these options do you think is fair to him, but does either of these help my team?

Cooks might be the fair trade, but I feel like I'm overvaluing Gore with this. Gore is getting 10 pts a week, while Cooks averages more with higher ceiling but lower floor. Decker has gotten about 10/week each game he's played. I appreciate in-depth thoughts. Ryan Matthews is looking good in philly, but not sure he'll get the work for it. With RBs falling down everywhere, they're becoming more valuable...or maybe more liable to get hurt and might be best to run WR deep in a ppr league.

My team, 12 teams, .5 ppr:

QB: Brady

WR: Julio, Cooks, Decker, J.Matthews, M.Jones, DG Beckham

RB: Bernard, Hill, R.Mathews, D.Johnson, D.Cobb, Foster (out for season)

TE: Delanie Walker

So you wanna trade Mathews and Cooks our Decker for gore? I think you're getting robbed blind. One of them is worth gore.

Is it worth trading Landry Snead and forsett for Dez Dalton and Lacy ?

You need a QB badly, the WR swap could end up being even and Forsett down to lacy is only a slight drop off. Fair deal.