[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Ok I got one for ya, 10man PPR

2 RBs

2 WRs

1 FLEX (RB/WR)

RB: T. Gurely (obviously), E. Lacy, J. Langford, J. Starks

WR: E. Sanders, S. Diggs, T. Hilton, B. LaFell, Malcom Floyd

I'm banking on J. Culter this week and maybe next week bc I have A. Luck right as my primary, and my TE is T. Eifert.

Thanks in advance

Rivers

Lacy/Yeldon/Sims/Vereen/Riddick/David Cobb

Randall Cobb, James Jones, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Eric Decker

Gronk

I'm currently 6-2. I know that my RBs are what is lacking I believe. Is there anyone I should try and target to make my team better?

Also, I just a guy just offered me AJ Green for Amari Cooper straight up.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Managed to snag Langford!

How do you rank these 4 RBs for this specific week (I'll include match ups), and for ROS? Here is what I think, but of course I'd appreciate your opinion:

1. Blount (vs. WAS)

2. Langford (@ SD) (I rank him here as long as Forte isn't playing)

3. Andrews (@ NO) (I think he beats Duke as long as he's the starter in Tennessee)

4. Duke (@ CIN)

This is actually the way I'd rank them for this week as well as ROS. I almost think Langford might be above Blount this week given the match up, but the Pats will wreck the Skins so that gives Blount massive upside as well.

(side note: not really concerned about Andrews vs. Duke, more wondering where you see Langford fitting in here, and if you see him as higher than Blount, I should also ask if you see him as higher than Forsett (or Lynch as strange as it feels to ask), as long as Forte is out)

I don't really watch college football and have never seen Langford play. Unsure if you do/did, but I guess that's really the only thing you can base it on, isn't it?

Edited by pun

Hello again Irish, here goes

12 team league, 1/2 PPR. I am currently 7-1. I tried to trade for Dez weeks ago and he was reluctant. He is 1-7 btw. now he wants to trade Dez. I am in a position of strength, don't really need him, but it might be nice to have him and Romo in the playoffs. My team is in my sig as Team #2. The players I would consider include: Gore, J Stewart, Moncrief. I am inclined to offer him only a one for one since Dez Will probably not be the Dez we all know and love until late in the season, IF at all. My question do you think I go for a one for one, and which RB should I offer. Or should I include Moncrief. Moncrief is expendable because he and Luck are both so inconsistent.

On a very different topic, I wrote out a whole post about why I'm considering streaming QBs for certain weeks but I'll just cut to the chase. Which QB do you like most on the following weeks?

Week 11: Dalton @ ARI or Mariota @ JAX

Week 12: Dalton vs. STL, Mariota vs. OAK, or Winston vs. IND

Week 14: Dalton vs. PIT, Cutler vs. WAS, or Winston vs. NO

Week 16: Dalton @ DEN, Mariota vs. HOU, Cutler @TB, or Winston vs. CHI

I'm thinking: Mariota, Mariota, Cutler, Cutler, but of course would appreciate your opinion.

Thank you!

Strategic Trade question:

PPR league, and my team is pretty stacked, with DeAndre Hopkins, Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb, Dion Lewis, Demarco Murray as starters. I have Charcandrick West on the bench. Is it worth it for me to try and trade one of my RBs + Cobb to try and get a better WR there? Or, given how fragile the Running Back position is, should I hold tight with my 3 solid RBs and just keep rolling Cobb out there in hopes he turns it around?

For RB2 should I play matt jokes or dexter mccluster? (Al my team on bye and Both off waivers - nobody left)

Also could you help me make an offer to trade for deangelo Williams? 1 ppr - 12 man league

My team

QB - Big Ben, Carson Palmer

Rb - AP, matt jones, Forsett, David Cobb

WR - hurns, cooper, Malcolm Floyd, Michael Floyd, Nate Washington, Aiken, davante Adams

TE - Bennett

Def - packers

His team

Qb - Russell wilson, Winston

Rb - deangelo Williams, Stewart, west, blue, vereen, forte, Starks

WR - Baldwin, t Benjamin, woods,

Te - Olsen

Def - Vikings

He is very stingy so I don't mind losing slightly but I desperatey need a rb2 this week and maybe a flex/rb2 for rest of season so in shooting for deangelo and am overstocked off waiver WRs. I was contemplating hurns + Forsett but though that may be too much. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Edited by Fster734

Lost Bell (and Foster). My backup QB is Dalton. Want to try to move him for a RB. Teams with weak QBs have these RBs: Ingram, Chark West, Lacy and L Miller. Julio is also on one of these teams. Would any of these be worth targeting? Our QBs score a ton relative to other positions. Dalton is the 6th highest QB in the league and 7th overall and has probably scored at least twice as many points as any of these players except Julio.

Yes, getting Ingram or Julio would be a score.

Should I bid all my remaining FAAB to get D Williams? (742 out of 1,000) my rbs are Forsett Gurley L Murray and D Cobb...I'd drop Cobb to get williams

Yes!

.5PPR

Trading away: Deangelo Williams + Davante Adams

Receiving: Maclin

I know this trade looks bad rn, but I already have Lamar miller, CJ2K, and Gurley as my RB's, while my WR's are Robinson, Watkins, Garcon, and Wallace.

Should I do this trade?

Or just do Deangelo for Fitz?

The first trade is awful! Now Williams for Fitz, much better, take that.

Hello again, So I have a QB question for week #9. My lone QB for the week is Ryan Tannehill who plays against a stubborn Bills defense in Buffalo. I can pick up Jay Cutler of the Bears who has a much favorable match up against the Chargers in San Diego. Do I risk losing Ryan Tannehill for the year and pick up Jay Cutler for this week or stick with Tannehill? Thanks

Just play Tannehill, I think he finishes better than Cutler this week.

Which 2 to start at Receiver this week:

D Adams vs Panthers

Sammy Watkins (or Robert Woods if watkins injured) vs Miami

Allen Robinson vs Revis

.5PPR

I'd surely go with Robinson and Watkins.

Ok I got one for ya, 10man PPR

2 RBs

2 WRs

1 FLEX (RB/WR)

RB: T. Gurely (obviously), E. Lacy, J. Langford, J. Starks

WR: E. Sanders, S. Diggs, T. Hilton, B. LaFell, Malcom Floyd

I'm banking on J. Culter this week and maybe next week bc I have A. Luck right as my primary, and my TE is T. Eifert.

Thanks in advance

I go Gurley and Langford at RB

Sanders and Diggs at WR

Hilton at flex

Mr Irish,

Tyrod or Luck this week?

Luck is intriguing even against Denver with his OC change.

Luck could be in the midst of a shoot-out, however, I'd go with Taylor.

Rivers

Lacy/Yeldon/Sims/Vereen/Riddick/David Cobb

Randall Cobb, James Jones, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Eric Decker

Gronk

I'm currently 6-2. I know that my RBs are what is lacking I believe. Is there anyone I should try and target to make my team better?

Also, I just a guy just offered me AJ Green for Amari Cooper straight up.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Take Green off his hands for him. and see if Langford is a FA at the RB spot.

what do you think of david cobb? should i grab him as an RB 1 or 2? he is unproven but high upside. thanks!

Depends who you're dropping. He has upside but the new HC wants to give Andrews the ball for now as Cobb just isn't there yet.

Managed to snag Langford!

How do you rank these 4 RBs for this specific week (I'll include match ups), and for ROS? Here is what I think, but of course I'd appreciate your opinion:

1. Blount (vs. WAS)

2. Langford (@ SD) (I rank him here as long as Forte isn't playing)

3. Andrews (@ NO) (I think he beats Duke as long as he's the starter in Tennessee)

4. Duke (@ CIN)

This is actually the way I'd rank them for this week as well as ROS. I almost think Langford might be above Blount this week given the match up, but the Pats will wreck the Skins so that gives Blount massive upside as well.

(side note: not really concerned about Andrews vs. Duke, more wondering where you see Langford fitting in here, and if you see him as higher than Blount, I should also ask if you see him as higher than Forsett (or Lynch as strange as it feels to ask), as long as Forte is out)

I don't really watch college football and have never seen Langford play. Unsure if you do/did, but I guess that's really the only thing you can base it on, isn't it?

For this week-

Langford

Blount

Duke

Andrews

For RoS-

Duke

Blount

Langford

Andrews

• Like 1

12 Team .5PPR League (team in signature)

Should I trade Langford for Eli Manning or Blake Bortles? Both have been agree upon, but I'm torn as to which one. Blake has the better schedule, but I don't know if I can trust him to win a championship. I also have ODB, so the double points would be nice if I had Eli. I currently have Ryan and he's killing me.

Thanks!

Defense this week?

Cowboys vs Eagles

Saints vs Titans

Easily the Saints.

Someone tried to trade me Luck for Langford. I rejected that trade and tried to get Brees, but they didn't bite. Is it worth trading Landford for Luck? I think no, but wanted to double check. Standard scoring, team is in sig.

Your QB situation is fine. See what Langford can do for you.