[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Back for more...

Who do you go with at WR between the following two (1PPR):

Stefon Diggs (vs. StL)

Stevie Johnson (vs. Chi)

Also, pick a DEF:

Miami (@ Buf)

Carolina (vs. GB)

Thanks!

Tough choice at WR. I'd go with Stevie Johnson because he'll get a ton of looks now. Both should have very sold production.

I'd play the Panthers on defense.

another trick question which also related to "not bench stud". i need to start 3 WRs out of 5.

Line up:

Stevie Johnson vs CHI

Edelman vs WAS

M. Bryant vs OAK

Bench:

Cobb vs @CAR

R. Matthews @BUF

is it wrong to bench Cobb who goes against @Panther's land ? i saw how they cover Hilton and Moncrief last week, i'm worry and plus after what Broncos did to them last week, i'm not sure if it's wise to play him; not to mention D. Adams is back, Cobb's production should be cutting down as well ? please help.

Standard scoring league.

Gio Bernard (I have Jeremy Hill starting as one of my RBs)

Allen Robinson

Or

Rishard Matthews

Thanks in advance!

I'd go Gio for sure with it being standard.

another trick question which also related to "not bench stud". i need to start 3 WRs out of 5.

Line up:

Stevie Johnson vs CHI

Edelman vs WAS

M. Bryant vs OAK

Bench:

Cobb vs @CAR

R. Matthews @BUF

is it wrong to bench Cobb who goes against @Panther's land ? i saw how they cover Hilton and Moncrief last week, i'm worry and plus after what Broncos did to them last week, i'm not sure if it's wise to play him; not to mention D. Adams is back, Cobb's production should be cutting down as well ? please help.

I think both edelman and Bryant outscore cobb this week and that cobb and Johnson are close in production. However, I'd go with cobb as I think he has higher upside.

Allen Robinson for Langford & Buck Johnson

I am in desperate need of RB's and this trade is my only option. At WR I have OBJ, Brown, Lafell and Adams. My current top three RB's are West, Cobb and Karlos Williams followed by CMike, Darkwa and Polk. Nothing on waivers. Make the trace or hope someone above breaks through?

Edited by DaFreak

Hey Irish,

For flex in ppr who would you choose?

Chris Thompson or Jordan Matthews??

Matthews without hesitation.

Allen Robinson for Langford & Buck Johnson

I am in desperate need of RB's and this trade is my only option. At WR I have OBJ, Brown, Lafell and Adams. My current top three RB's are West, Cobb and Karlos Williams followed by CMike, Darkwa and Polk. Nothing on waivers. Make the trace or hope someone above breaks through?

I wouldn't make that trade. Langford is just a temp for now. And getting the 2 of them might solve your RB issues right now but you're not getting the value back that you should for Robinson imo. Try a 1 for 1 getting back a better RB for Robinson.

A buddy of mine wants Antonio Brown and Diggs for Landry and Peterson. I just lost Bell for the season. What do you guys think? I acquired my team by various trades and waiver pickups. I think it's an interesting trade. An automatic plus is that both his players have had their bye weeks already, I feel maybe another WR will turn up down the line. It seems WR's are easier to get than RB's. I mean I just picked up Diggs a few weeks ago.
QB- P. Manning
WR- Brown
WR- Hopkins
WR- OBJ
WR- Diggs
WR- T. Willaims
RB- Langford
RB- Gurley
RB- Hyde
RB- Forsett
TE- Kelce
QB- Romo

I wouldn't make that trade. Langford is just a temp for now. And getting the 2 of them might solve your RB issues right now but you're not getting the value back that you should for Robinson imo. Try a 1 for 1 getting back a better RB for Robinson.

It is this trade or nothing, I have tried every other option.

Here's the deal, this guy is 7-1, I'm 3-5. I'm certain one of us won't get eliminated until we play eachother. Both talking about a trade that betters each of us, but that's what worries us most about the trade.

Disclaimer: He is a very good streamer. Does his homework and always picks the right guy (Relevant for TE here)

His team:
Brady
Gronk
Dez, A.Rob, M.Evans, M.Floyd, Aiken
Ivory, L.Miller, D.Johnson, Langford, Woodhead, Starks, Andrews

My team is in Sig

The trade is Gronk for D.Williams + John Brown

I have great faith that he will pick the best TE each week. I think Williams will be a top 5 RB. Gives him some depth at WR.

Sidenote: I may be able to get Olsen pretty cheap (Martavis + Watson; something like that)

So, do I do it?
Makes us both better, I really don't want to give him an RB1.

He said he wants a better WR than Brown. Do I give him a better WR?

Thanks!