[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Followup to my previous question:I have two options with two different ownersGronk owner is my biggest competition, Olsen owner least competitionI was offered:Gronk for Emmanuel Sanders and Deangelo WilliamsThe other choice isOlsen for Martavis Bryant and Benjamin WatsonIn both cases I receive the big name TEWhich do I acceptThis is really tough for me

This comes down to which TE you really want and how much you really want to lose. Getting Gronk, you're getting more and upgrading your lineup at that position by quite a bit.

In regard to just the point value of the trade, you're losing less in the Olsen deal.

In regard to your starting lineup value, you're gaining more in your starting lineup with the Gronk deal. You can slide Marshall in for Sanders and continue to just start Freeman and Gurley at RB.

Tough call but the Gronk deal makes your team pretty close to impossible to beat.

You need an upgrade at QB.

I am in a standard 12-person NFL fantasy league. I am unsure who to start this week besides Todd Gurley and OBJ! Here is how the spots are looking (besides QB, DEF, and K)

RB1: Todd Gurley

RB2: ????? (Either Jeremy Langford or Ronnie Hillman)

WR1: OBJ

WR2: ????? (Either Davante Adams or James Jones... or I can try to grab someone off FA list *see list below*)

TE: ????? (Either Delanie Walker, Heath Miller, or Jordan Reed)

Flex: ?????? (any of the above)

So for those 4 spots, who would you start?

Notable WR's I can grab off FA list: Marques Colston, Marquess Wilson, Andre Johnson, Torrey Smith, and others....

Hey Irish,

I can't decide who to start at WR/TE in one of my locals, must start 3. It is a PPR league.

Dez, J. Jones, S. Diggs, B. Marshall, B. Cooks, B. LaFell, G. Olsen

Thanks for you help.

Those are some options Bill! If start Julio, Marshall and Olsen. My only question mark was wanting to start Dez but I just can't sit Marshall or Olsen.

I am in a standard 12-person NFL fantasy league. I am unsure who to start this week besides Todd Gurley and OBJ! Here is how the spots are looking (besides QB, DEF, and K)

RB1: Todd Gurley

RB2: ????? (Either Jeremy Langford or Ronnie Hillman)

WR1: OBJ

WR2: ????? (Either Davante Adams or James Jones... or I can try to grab someone off FA list *see list below*)

TE: ????? (Either Delanie Walker, Heath Miller, or Jordan Reed)

Flex: ?????? (any of the above)

So for those 4 spots, who would you start?

Notable WR's I can grab off FA list: Marques Colston, Marquess Wilson, Andre Johnson, Torrey Smith, and others....

Meow, this is what I'd do -

RB2 - Langford, more touches, yards and TD chance than Hillman

WR2 - Adams, see Langford rationale

TE - Walker, slightly more yardage than reed and more of everything over miller.

Flex - Hillman

Hey Irish, hoping you can help me sort through my WR options (start 2, non-ppr):

Randall Cobb, Jarvis Landry, Wille Snead, Jordan Matthews

I'm leaning towards Landry and Snead, but I have an irrational fear that Cobb will (finally) go off if I sit him.

What do you think?

Hey Irish, hoping you can help me sort through my WR options (start 2, non-ppr):

Randall Cobb, Jarvis Landry, Wille Snead, Jordan Matthews

I'm leaning towards Landry and Snead, but I have an irrational fear that Cobb will (finally) go off if I sit him.

What do you think?

I'd be starting cobb and landry.

1/2 PPR

Bortles or Tannehill

I'd probably go with Tannehill.

I lost Le'Veon Bell and still have Freeman (bye next week), Alshon, Robinson, Hurns, Gronk, Tate, Vereen and Spiller. Someone wants to trade Lacy & Mike Evans for Alshon & Spiller.. Do I do that trade or hold onto Alshon?! (Should I try and get him to include Diggs, Andrews, west, James jones or yeldon).

Ppr scoring

Freeman

Spiller

Alshon

Robinson

Gronk

Hurns

OR

Freeman

Lacy

Evans

Robinson

Gronk

Hurns

Irish, one more question...

Should I start Stefon Diggs, Rishard Matthews or someone like Marques Colston at WR tomorrow? I'm just worried about Diggs' hammy and his matchup. Thank you.

Go Matthews, with Diggs' issues and Colston finding the fountain of youth for just one week, you have to go with the surest thing.

I lost Le'Veon Bell and still have Freeman (bye next week), Alshon, Robinson, Hurns, Gronk, Tate, Vereen and Spiller. Someone wants to trade Lacy & Mike Evans for Alshon & Spiller.. Do I do that trade or hold onto Alshon?! (Should I try and get him to include Diggs, Andrews, west, James jones or yeldon).

Ppr scoring

Freeman

Spiller

Alshon

Robinson

Gronk

Hurns

OR

Freeman

Lacy

Evans

Robinson

Gronk

Hurns

That is a terrible trade for you, deny now.

Ryan Matthews vs Dallas or Dwayne Harris vs Tampa Bay? Thanks.

I see them as fairly even. However, with the questionable tag, Mathews is more of a risk. Go Harris.

Just 1 question - PPR or standard? Cause Mathews gets the edge in a standard league.

Edited by irish

1/2 PPR

tannehill or Fitzpatrick?

I like Fitz a bit more.

Pick 1 Running Back

RB - CJ Anderson @ Indy

RB - Lamar Miller @ Buffalo

Pick 3 Wide Receivers

WR - Allen Hurns @ NYJ

WR - Steve Johnson at home vs Chicago

WR - Jarvis Landry @ Buffalo

WR - Stefon Diggs at home vs STL