[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I agree with your lineup. Yeah the Vikings aren't a great defensive play this week but they could finish top 10.

Ok so I got NYG for MIn this week, I'm happy to see JPP comin back.

Would you play Bennett or Walker? As you see I have A.Andrews in at RB too....I hate playing 2 from same team...lol

Ok so I got NYG for MIn this week, I'm happy to see JPP comin back.

Would you play Bennett or Walker? As you see I have A.Andrews in at RB too....I hate playing 2 from same team...lol

I'd play walker and the Vikings D over the Giants.

This comes down to which TE you really want and how much you really want to lose. Getting Gronk, you're getting more and upgrading your lineup at that position by quite a bit.

In regard to just the point value of the trade, you're losing less in the Olsen deal.

In regard to your starting lineup value, you're gaining more in your starting lineup with the Gronk deal. You can slide Marshall in for Sanders and continue to just start Freeman and Gurley at RB.

Tough call but the Gronk deal makes your team pretty close to impossible to beat.

You need an upgrade at QB.

Thank you for all your help. Everybody appreciates it.

In the end, chose Olsen. Didn't have to give Watson but am probably going to drop him anyway.

Just hurt me too bad losing Sanders for weeks 11 and 15.

I am aware of the QB need. Would you go Tyrod Taylor or Derek Carr for ROS, because no one wants to trade me a QB.

Would you consider going into the playoffs with 3QBs? Ryan, Romo, and Taylor/Carr? Or is that overkill and I must drop one to better use the bench spot?

Also in week 15 (round 2 of playoffs). Brown plays Denver, OBJ plays Norman, and Marshall plays Dallas. Would you sit all 3 for my lesser options or stick with them? I know this is a long way away but this is my last chance to trade.

Thanks again!

Thank you for all your help. Everybody appreciates it.

In the end, chose Olsen. Didn't have to give Watson but am probably going to drop him anyway.

Just hurt me too bad losing Sanders for weeks 11 and 15.

I am aware of the QB need. Would you go Tyrod Taylor or Derek Carr for ROS, because no one wants to trade me a QB.

Would you consider going into the playoffs with 3QBs? Ryan, Romo, and Taylor/Carr? Or is that overkill and I must drop one to better use the bench spot?

Also in week 15 (round 2 of playoffs). Brown plays Denver, OBJ plays Norman, and Marshall plays Dallas. Would you sit all 3 for my lesser options or stick with them? I know this is a long way away but this is my last chance to trade.

Thanks again!

My pleasure.

As for your QBs and RoS, I have them in this order Carr, Taylor, Romo and Ryan. Romo would be first if he were paying an equal amount of games. I do think it's overkill to carry 3 or 4 into and through the playoffs. So, if you can trade one,even as part of a package deal, then do it. However, if there's no player available to add, then at the very least, you're playing good defensive FF,by holding those QBs and not allowing other solid teams to have access to them.

In regard to your WRs, for week 15, as of now, I'd be playing them but a lot can happen between now and then. Maybe they become part of a package QB/WR deal. However, I think you should just leave your team alone, it's awesome. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Andrew Luck vs the Broncos or Tyrod Taylor vs the Dolphins?

I actually have the same dilemma and am starting Taylor.

Need to pick 2 RB's and a Flex from:

Latavius Murray, McFadden, Langford, Lamar Miller, and Malcom Floyd

For me, whether it's PPR or standard, it's miller, DMC and Langford.

pick 3 RBs to start

A. Peterson

T Gurley

J Stewart

J Langford

Pick 2 WRs(.25 ppr)

B Marshall

J Landry

J Matthews

S Diggs

B LaFell

Thanks!!

At RB, Gurley, Peterson, and Langford

At WR, Marshall and landry (but Diggs is close)

Wow

you'd put langford over stewart?

thanks

I see them as pretty close this week. Both have a great matchup as Stewart goes against the 25th ranked run D and Langford goes against the 26th ranked run D. Since I see them as similar for this week, I took the guy starting in the spotlight on MNF. If you like Stewart better though, give him the start.

need 2 rbs from these 4

Martin vs NYG

Lewis vs Wash

Lacy @ Car

DeAngelo vs Oak

ppr league

I'd probably start Lewis and Martin. Williams is intriguing though. No flex option?

No flex. I have Williams and Martin in at the moment, but I'm torn between Williams and Lewis.

I don't blame you! With it being a PPR league, I'd go Lewis but Williams should do fine as well. I just think Lewis finishes better.

• Like 1

Would you do Vereen over Spiller in a PPR?

Yes, I would. Think Vereen has a bunch of grabs this week.

In a standard league, which 3 of these would you use for WR1 WR2 and FLEX

Antonio Brown

Martavis Bryant

Frank Gore

Sammy Watkins

Thanks again!

I'd go Brown Bryant and Gore with it being a standard scoring league.

Flex today - in a PPR league - Decker (NYJ vs. Jax at home) or Antonio Gates (SD vs. CHI also at home).

I usually side with the better QB but... already starting a TE (Delanie Walker)... and always think twice...

Thanks in advance. By weeks mean limited options at Flex (only other options are Mike Wallace and Woodhead)

Flex today - in a PPR league - Decker (NYJ vs. Jax at home) or Antonio Gates (SD vs. CHI also at home).

I usually side with the better QB but... already starting a TE (Delanie Walker)... and always think twice...

Thanks in advance. By weeks mean limited options at Flex (only other options are Mike Wallace and Woodhead)

I hate to say it, as much as I like Decker today, I'd go with Gates.