[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I've got Devonta Freeman, Yeldon, D Williams, Langford, Duke Johnson, and Melvin Gordon. 4 stud WRs also, A Brown, M Bryant, Marshall, John Brown. Romo is a FA and I've got Brees coming up on a bye. Based on #'s, I'd drop Coleman but I feel he's the best handcuff out there. Can I drop Gordon?? Probably won't ever need to start him.

QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

2 FLEX

I wouldn't drop Gordon as you never know. You'd drop Coleman. I do understand your hesitation as we've basically seen what Gordon will do this year, if Freeman ever gets hurt, Coleman would become a Top 10 RB, maybe higher. Tough call.

ppr league, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex. Start Mcfadden or Diggs at flex?

I'm going with DMC there.

Need 2 in a 0.5PPR

Dez v PHI

Lafell v WAS

Moncrief v DEN

M Floyd v CHI

I'd be going with Dez and Lafell for sure.

That's who I had pencilled in for now. Thanks!

Excellent!

Winston or Mariota?

Miami or Dallas?

Mariota and the Cowboys. That Eagles' O-line is a wreck.

Thx

You got it. Good luck today fellas!

Any other questions for late games,feel free. I'll be in and out.

8 team league, no PPR, 6 pt TDs, yardage bonuses for every 50 yards rush/rec > 100 and for every 100 yards passing > 300.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(WR/RB/TE), 1 K , 1 DST

My team

QB: Rivers, Dalton

RBs: Ivory, Hill, Forte, Blount, McFadden, Langford

WRs: Antonio Brown, Fitzgerald, Cooks, Diggs, James Jones

TEs: Olsen, Gates

DST: Atlanta (streaming, to be dropped)

Their team:

QBs: Big Ben, Palmer

RBs: Peterson, DeMarco Murray, Forsett, Dion Lewis

WRs: AJ Green, Decker, Cobb, Landry, DeSean Jackson

TEs: Miller, Barnidge, Walker

DST: Cincy, Minnesota

The original offer I received was Olsen and Cooks for Cobb and Barnidge. I have no interest in Barnidge right now with Manziel manning the Browns offense. I would much rather give up Gates, especially with him having a week 10 bye.

With the news of Lewis' injury having him out for the season I'm looking at offering something including Gates, (McFadden or Hill), and Cooks for a WR and a RB. Would countering with something along the lines of: one of (Green, Cobb, or Decker) and Murray be too greedy? If not, which of these options do you think has the best chance of success?

Lost Dion Lewis, need a bye-week filler weeks 10 and 11 for Freeman and Deangelo Williams. Half-PPR. I have the #1 waiver, so here are my options:

James Starks, Antonio Andrews, Karlos Williams. (I'm not huge on J. White or B. Bolden, but feel free to suggest them)

I'll be trying to grab 2 of them. But which one is getting the waiver priority?

Edited by timeconsumer

Lost Dion Lewis, need a bye-week filler weeks 10 and 11 for Freeman and Deangelo Williams. Half-PPR. I have the #1 waiver, so here are my options:

James Starks, Antonio Andrews, Karlos Williams. (I'm not huge on J. White or B. Bolden, but feel free to suggest them)

I'll be trying to grab 2 of them. But which one is getting the waiver priority?

It all depends on the health of Lacy and McCoy.

Here are my rankings if they are both out...

1) Starks

2) Williams

3) Andrews

If Lacy most likely out, but McCoy playing

1) Starks

2) Williams

3) Andrews

If McCoy out, but Lacy gonna play

1) Williams

2) Andrews

3) Starks

If both are expected to play next week

1) Andrews since it sounds like you will need to have the RB to at least have a chance and Andrews will get starter carries

2) Williams

3) Starks

I would not pick up Bolden or White unless the pass through waivers and you can claim them as a free agent.

I'm about to be 5-4. With that said, should I bench Heath Miller now that Big Ben's hurt again? Should I trade anybody? Fitzgerald's Cardinals have a tough schedule ahead. The deadline's coming up soon.

Tough means more competitive and maybe even more touches and production. Only bench Miller if you have better options.

Is it time to sell high on Doug Martin or Chris Ivory for another RB, or should I stick with them down the stretch?

I'm holding them. Even for Ivory's crappy game he still put up nice points. Don't lose faith, unless of course, you can wheel and deal them into something better.

Irish...

Julio on a bye week 10, do I go with Maclin@Den , or Aiken vs Jags?

I'd be going with Maclin.