[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish,

Would you pull the trigger on this?

Lynch and Michael Floyd for M Evans and CJ2K?

I'd take the Evans and Johnson side of that deal.

You think the owner who's only other viable WR is Alshon would take Hurns over Evans? If they counter with Demaryius + Graham, would you accept that?

edit: ALSO, I am not a big fan of Calvin right now but I could also probably get him for something like Langford + Hurns/Evans + maybe Forsett/Blount (Forte owner could use some help). He's been pretty average thus far but I've read some people saying the Lions passing game will improve. Do you like him more than Evans/Hurns/Blount/Forsett as a flex ROS?

For Gronk I would hope to give up Hurns and not Evans. I wouldn't give up Thomas and graham.

I wouldn't deal Hurns and langford for Megatron. Too much.

• Like 1

Derek Carr or Can Newton Week 10?

Also, Calvin Alshon, Crabtree, or Forsett at Flex (standard scoring)?

Newton at QB. I'd start either Jeffery or Megatron. Leaning Jeffery.

Trade advice :

DeVante Adams and J Stew for M Evans

I have Lynch, D Murray J Stew as rbs and Crab, J Matthews, D Adams and Michael Floyd

Ppr league

That's a lot to give up especially with it leaving you very thin at RB but it will make your starting lineup more complete.

For Gronk I would hope to give up Hurns and not Evans. I wouldn't give up Thomas and graham.

I wouldn't deal Hurns and langford for Megatron. Too much.

One last idea - what about Forte? I could probably send Langford and Hurns and maybe tack on another bench RB or backup QB (eg Blount) to get Forte. I feel like Forte could be that elite flex in a week to two, do ya think?

Those other players (Hurns, Langford, Blount) are just sitting on my bench or maybe one of them is playing flex anyway. The only real purpose they serve is to fill in in the case of injury.

Edited by pun

One last idea - what about Forte? I could probably send Langford and Hurns and maybe tack on another bench RB or backup QB (eg Blount) to get Forte. I feel like Forte could be that elite flex in a week to two, do ya think?

Those other players (Hurns, Langford, Blount) are just sitting on my bench or maybe one of them is playing flex anyway. The only real purpose they serve is to fill in in the case of injury.

If you're trying to get Forte, I wouldn't send Langford in the deal. And honestly, Blount is almost as valuable as Forte right now. So sending Hurns and Blount for Forte is overkill.

It could be just Langford and Hurns then? My point is, the Forte owner is hurting right now, and it's not just Forte, he's lost so many players or drafted duds - Calvin, Andre Johnson, VJax, SSS. And I'm mainly aiming to have a flex play that could help me win in 1-3+ weeks, as those guys like Langford and Hurns are just sitting on the bench.

Why not send Langford?

Actually I see why. Alternatively, I could send Blount or Forsett for Forte. That way I have the whole Bears backfield, and I would only be giving up one player, who isn't starting for me anyway. Then when Forte gets back, he's (hopefully) a stud...?

Pardon me, I think I suffer from undervaluing my own players and overvaluing everyone else's. :weird:

In any case I want to thank you for being so helpful, it's really appreciated.

Edited by pun

It could be just Langford and Hurns then? My point is, the Forte owner is hurting right now, and it's not just Forte, he's lost so many players or drafted duds - Calvin, Andre Johnson, VJax, SSS. And I'm mainly aiming to have a flex play that could help me win in 1-3+ weeks, as those guys like Langford and Hurns are just sitting on the bench.

Why not send Langford?

Actually I see why. Alternatively, I could send Blount or Forsett for Forte. That way I have the whole Bears backfield, and I would only be giving up one player, who isn't starting for me anyway. Then when Forte gets back, he's (hopefully) a stud...?

Pardon me, I think I suffer from undervaluing my own players and overvaluing everyone else's. :weird:

In any case I want to thank you for being so helpful, it's really appreciated.

I like how you worked out everything in the end there, very nice and you're welcome!

• Like 1

PPR - 1 pt per rec, 6pts all TD's, .1 pt per yard.

Irish,

Need help with a flex and important decision for playoff's. Choices are Nate Washingtion, Shane Vereen or White from NE. I know, not much, bye week for me but could use help on the flex. Thoughts?

Edited by schwaby
  • Like 1

PPR - 1 pt per rec, 6pts all TD's, .1 pt per yard.

Irish,

Need help with a flex and important decision for playoff's. Choices are Nate Washingtion, Shane Vereen or White from NE. I know, not much, bye week for me but could use help on the flex. Thoughts?

It's a coin flip for me between Washington and Vereen. I'd give Washington the edge, although the Giants will be chucking it a lot coming from behind too, just like the Texans.

• Like 1

Irish, standard scoring league..who should I start in my flex this weekend...

Blount

Diggs

Larry Fitz

James Starks

TIA

I'd go with blount.

So I picked up James white on waivers and also snagged McCluster. I'm considering dropping McCluster and grabbing bolden too just so I have both potential Dion Lewis replacements and can drop the one that ends up not being the replacement. Should I? Or just keep McCluster as a potential flex play ?

So I picked up James white on waivers and also snagged McCluster. I'm considering dropping McCluster and grabbing bolden too just so I have both potential Dion Lewis replacements and can drop the one that ends up not being the replacement. Should I? Or just keep McCluster as a potential flex play ?

I'd keep Mccluster as the potential flex play in ppr.

Been Offered Lynch for Demarco Murray and tavon Austin. Should I accept Lynch?

Absolutely not, I have Murray as being more valuable than Lynch, so you're really losing out as you're giving him Austin too. Decline asap!