[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey, irish. Who would you start in your flex position (standard scoring, no ppr)?

Stefon Diggs @ Oakland

Chris Johnson @ Seattle

Jonathan Stewart @ Tennessee

Jeremy Hill vs Houston

Jeremy Langford @ St. Louis

Martavis Bryant vs Cleveland

Good problem to have, I know. I have Diggs in at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Need some flex help as I decided to sit McCoy this week and he ended up with 13 points (decent in my league).

Keep in mind - a stat line of 90 yds rush and no catches/TDs will result in 6 points. This seems like a standard J. Stew line.

A stat line of 7 catches and 80 yds w/out a TD would get 7.5 points. That's a Bennett type of line.

The question is - who is more likely to score a TD? Bennett would be my option but literally every site has J. Stew ranked higher.

I also have D. Jackson that I could play against a soft NO secondary - but not sure I'm ready to trust.

Thoughts?

1 point 15 yds rush, 1 point 20 yes catch. 0.5 ppr.

Eli Manning and Carr are both ranked high on most sites and both have less than favorable match ups. Who is more bust proof, Manning or Carr? I played Carr once this season vs CHI and Manning did better vs Buffalo. I have to play Carr next week for Manning's bye but I am starting to question who to start this week. I want to hope they both get 20+ but I cant deal with another Manning 7pt week.

Okay, need to choose a RB2 and my flex. (PPR)

RB2:

TJ Yeldon vs. Baltimore

Latavius Murray vs. Minn

Flex:

Jarvis Landry

Diggsy

Would Oakland nurse Murray back coming off concussion? And I'm not totally sold on Diggs considering he relies on big plays, opposed to Landry coming off an 11 rec game.

Edited by Lognog

Hey, irish. Who would you start in your flex position (standard scoring, no ppr)?

Stefon Diggs @ Oakland

Chris Johnson @ Seattle

Jonathan Stewart @ Tennessee

Jeremy Hill vs Houston

Jeremy Langford @ St. Louis

Martavis Bryant vs Cleveland

Good problem to have, I know. I have Diggs in at the moment.

Being that it's non-PPR, I'd start Stewart. Langford would be 2nd, if Forte is out and Diggs would be 3rd on my list.

Hey Irish,

For the remainder of the season in ppr league, who is worth holding onto more?

The Duke or Matt Jones? I'm hearing reports that Was may finally rely heavily on Jones, but Duke is ppr monster

I see them as pretty even but would give the slight edge to The Duke.

Thanks in advance!

Need some flex help as I decided to sit McCoy this week and he ended up with 13 points (decent in my league).

Keep in mind - a stat line of 90 yds rush and no catches/TDs will result in 6 points. This seems like a standard J. Stew line.

A stat line of 7 catches and 80 yds w/out a TD would get 7.5 points. That's a Bennett type of line.

The question is - who is more likely to score a TD? Bennett would be my option but literally every site has J. Stew ranked higher.

I also have D. Jackson that I could play against a soft NO secondary - but not sure I'm ready to trust.

Thoughts?

1 point 15 yds rush, 1 point 20 yes catch. 0.5 ppr.

So between Stewart, Bennett and Jackson, I'd start Stewart without hesitation. Jackson has the biggest chance of a breakout game and has the highest ceiling but probably the lowest floor. Bennett is steady as well as Stewart but Stewart has a higher ceiling and a higher chance IMO, of scoring over Bennett.

Eli Manning and Carr are both ranked high on most sites and both have less than favorable match ups. Who is more bust proof, Manning or Carr? I played Carr once this season vs CHI and Manning did better vs Buffalo. I have to play Carr next week for Manning's bye but I am starting to question who to start this week. I want to hope they both get 20+ but I cant deal with another Manning 7pt week.

I would play Carr every week without hesitation unless Manning has a terrific matchup. I think Carr has more yards and has a better shot at multi-TDs.

Okay, need to choose a RB2 and my flex. (PPR)

RB2:

TJ Yeldon vs. Baltimore

Latavius Murray vs. Minn

Flex:

Jarvis Landry

Diggsy

Would Oakland nurse Murray back coming off concussion? And I'm not totally sold on Diggs considering he relies on big plays, opposed to Landry coming off an 11 rec game.

I would start Yeldon over Murray and Landry over Diggs.

Back up TE for the rest of the year: Ebron or Crockett?

Close and who knows what Crockett will do and if he stays healthy. I'd go with Ebron.

In a ppr league, I have 2 spots but 3 players to choose from. I have Charcandrick West, Dez Bryant and James Starks, what 2 should I play?

I'd be starting Starks and Bryant with question.

Hello again, I cant decide whether to trust Cobb for another good week, or put diggs in?

Thanks!

Start cobb without hesitation.

I think this week is a do or die week for me. I am in a really weak division and am currently tied for 1st place with just a 4-5 record. I am up against the 8-1 team from another division and really have to upset this week. I have been hit by the injury bug all season long with Foster, Nelson, and S. Smith Sr.. So I have pretty weak RB's and WR's right now(team is in signature). My question is there a diamond in the rough starter at WR or RB this week? I am currently playing Hillman & Andrews at RB and J. Matthews, Austin, & Aiken at WR. Marvin Jones and Matt Jones are on my WW.

Are desean Jackson, Sims, Riddick or James white available?

This is my lineup so far! Change anything??

QB: Cutler

RB: Gurley, Murray

WR: Hurns, DJAX

TE: Reed

Flex: Ebron

Availables I could put in: Tate, Shorts, Morris, Landry Jones (instead of Cutler), and M Wilson(since Royal is banged up)

I'd play Tate over Ebron in the flex spot.

You think he'd have a better game??

He should have more catches and yards than Ebron and an equal chance at scoring.

Edited by irish