[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Emmanuel Sanders & Hurns situation

We start 3 WRs plus a flex and right now I have Dez Bryant, Landry, Sanders slotted at WR and Hurns in my Flex.

Sanders has a 4pm game and is questionable. Sunday morning per Rappaport: Emmanuel Sanders participated in Saturday's walkthrough but according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it "could be difficult" for him to play Sunday against the Chiefs.

I have no other WR that can start at 4pm or later unless I pick up Shorts or Kearse, who are FA's. But do have Martavius Bryant who plays at 1.

Should I just swap in M. Bryant for Sanders now and forget about Sanders?

I was going to use Bryant to fill in for Hurns in my Flex in case Hurns sits, but it's looking as though Hurns is likely to play per Rappaport: According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Allen Hurns (foot) is "expected to go" Sunday against the Ravens.

Since Hurns is a 1pm start, I'll know about him in plenty of time plus I could use Abdullah from my bench to play the Flex if Hurns is out. (We get a point per 25 punt/kick return yards, so that helps Abdullah a bit)

What would you do in this situation? I'm thinking to just bench Sanders, start M. Bryant instead and use Abdullah for my flex in the unlikely event that Hurns sits and be done with it.

RB - D.Murray, J.Starks, C.West, J.Hill

WR - Cooks, Lafell, Hurns, M.Bryant, S.Diggs

I need 2 WR, 2 RB, and a Flex from this group. Thanks for any advice.

*Desean Jackson is available as a free agent...throw him into this mix*

Thanks!

Edited by MoreCowbell

Cool, just saw that on Lynch. Ok two last questions, thanks a bunch man:

Wrs :Of Green, Calvin, and Alshon which two would you play?

RB: Play Forsett, Starks, or J-Stew?

Standard scoring.

I'd play Green and Jeffery. Forsett and Starks are pretty even, I'd roll Starks out there.

Who do like this weekend for TE, Travis Kelce or Martellus Bennett...

I like Bennett a little more this weekend.

WR#3 fill-in for injury and bye-week woes in a standard scoring league.

My best choices for my #3 WR:

Doug Baldwin (FA)

Jermaine Kearse (FA)

Devin Funchess (rostered)

Cecil Shorts (FA)

Corey Brown (rostered)

Jamison Crowder (FA)

Which one? Kinda like Funchess upside... but risky... low floor and high ceiling.

Shorts/Kearse/Baldwin might have the highest floor but Shorts more likely to grab a TD than the other two.

Emmanuel Sanders & Hurns situation

We start 3 WRs plus a flex and right now I have Dez Bryant, Landry, Sanders slotted at WR and Hurns in my Flex.

Sanders has a 4pm game and is questionable. Sunday morning per Rappaport: Emmanuel Sanders participated in Saturday's walkthrough but according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, it "could be difficult" for him to play Sunday against the Chiefs.

I have no other WR that can start at 4pm or later unless I pick up Shorts or Kearse, who are FA's. But do have Martavius Bryant who plays at 1.

Should I just swap in M. Bryant for Sanders now and forget about Sanders?

I was going to use Bryant to fill in for Hurns in my Flex in case Hurns sits, but it's looking as though Hurns is likely to play per Rappaport: According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Allen Hurns (foot) is "expected to go" Sunday against the Ravens.

Since Hurns is a 1pm start, I'll know about him in plenty of time plus I could use Abdullah from my bench to play the Flex if Hurns is out. (We get a point per 25 punt/kick return yards, so that helps Abdullah a bit)

What would you do in this situation? I'm thinking to just bench Sanders, start M. Bryant instead and use Abdullah for my flex in the unlikely event that Hurns sits and be done with it.

Hurns is gonna play IMO, Sanders is extremely questionable. I'd play Bryant and hope he hits a long one.

That is crazy, congrats! What made you decide to start a thread like this?

As you can see I've been here at the Huddle a long time and have spent my fair share of time here in the advice forum. I saw that at times, some posts go unanswered and as a fellow fantasy owner, in the heat of a tough moment when making a decision, that can be frustrating. So I had some extra time one Sunday morning and deciding to start this post to help some folks out THAT week. Well, it's turned out to be THAT week and every week since.

• Like 2

RB - DeMarco Murray vs Miami or Charcandrick West @ Denver

WR - need 2 - Calvin Johnson, Crabtree, LaFell or Martavis Bryant?

Standard scoring - no PPR

Thanks

Murray, Calvin and Crab without hesitation. GL

• Like 1

As you can see I've been here at the Huddle a long time and have spent my fair share of time here in the advice forum. I saw that at times, some posts go unanswered and as a fellow fantasy owner, in the heat of a tough moment when making a decision, that can be frustrating. So I had some extra time one Sunday morning and deciding to start this post to help some folks out THAT week. Well, it's turned out to be THAT week and every week since.

I really appreciate it and I try to help out in the forums too, especially when I see an unanswered question that I can help with. Thanks again man!

• Like 1

RB - D.Murray, J.Starks, C.West, J.Hill

WR - Cooks, Lafell, Hurns, M.Bryant, S.Diggs

I need 2 WR, 2 RB, and a Flex from this group. Thanks for any advice.

*Desean Jackson is available as a free agent...throw him into this mix*

Thanks!

Who could you drop for Jackson? None in that group should be. He should be added but only if you have some trash to get rid of.

From that group I'd start -

RBs - Murray and Starks

WRs - Diggs and Cooks

Flex - Hurns (PPR) Hill (Standard)

I really appreciate it and I try to help out in the forums too, especially when I see an unanswered question that I can help with. Thanks again man!

You got it! I hope the advice helps more than it hurts.

Tavon Austin or Stefon Diggs? Supposed to be wind gust up to 26 mph in Oakland ... Austin is involved in special teams and rb/wr duties against Bears...

If you get points for special teams production, than Austin is probably the guy. However, I'd be starting Diggs otherwise, regardless of the wind gusts.

• Like 1

PPR league need 3 from the following

Dez Bryant

Megatron

Allen Robinson

DeSean Jackson

Martavis Bryant

James Jones

Thanks Irish!

A-Robinson, Megatron, and Dez without hesitation from me.

WR#3 fill-in for injury and bye-week woes in a standard scoring league.

My best choices for my #3 WR:

Doug Baldwin (FA)

Jermaine Kearse (FA)

Devin Funchess (rostered)

Cecil Shorts (FA)

Corey Brown (rostered)

Jamison Crowder (FA)

Which one? Kinda like Funchess upside... but risky... low floor and high ceiling.

Shorts/Kearse/Baldwin might have the highest floor but Shorts more likely to grab a TD than the other two.

I'd play Cecil Shorts, probably best for yardage and TD chance (Like you said).

Forsett or L Murray? Standard scoring

Forsett without question for me.

• Like 1