[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish!

What do you think of this trade?

I send: Ivory, Eifert

I receive: West, Graham

My Team:

QB: E. Manning, Dalton

RB: Forsett, DMC, Ivory, Duke, J. Allen

WR: Julio, Cobb, Watkins, Matthews, Diggs, Green-Beckham

TE: Eifert

His Team:

QB: Brady, Flacco

RB: West, L. Murray, Lacey, Coleman

WR: Marshall, Hurns, James Jones, TY Hilton, Aiken

TE: Graham, V. Davis

Stand pat, yours are better.

Hey Irish, posted a thread about this but got not love.

So, i'm hurting at RB since I had Forte go down, and i've gone from 8-0 to 8-2 and am continually scoring less and less points each week since I can't get taco on the waivers.

I have Julio Jones, and would be trading Julio Jones and Hurns for AP and Eifert. Here's the rest of my roster (PPR):

QB: Bortles, Tannehill

RB: Ingram, Forte, Blue

WR: Julio, Marshall, Snead, Hurns, Aiken

TE: Clay

D/ST: Broncos

K: McManus

Should I make the trade? Or am I giving up too much? Hopefully if Forte comes back and performs i'll have AP, Forte, and Ingram heading into the playoffs. This is a tough trade considering i'm trading away 2 reliable studs, but i don't know if i'll win with just one decent RB to make it to the playoffs.

Drop edelman for Amendola and if he goes get Adams.

Also start Dalton this week.

Cool, that's what I was thinking. So say they both go - would you still drop Edelman for Nicks or some other speculative add such as a handcuff like Tevin Coleman or Andre Ellington? Or do you think it's worth holding onto Edelman over Nicks etc?

edit: Shaun Draughn and David Cobb are some other speculative adds that are also available.

Also, when I asked a few weeks ago about the QBs, you said you liked Mariota better than Dalton for this week. Can I ask what tipped the scales there? Was it Wilson's solid performance against Arizona, or Mariota's awful game against Carolina?

Edited by pun

Standard scoring. We play 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE + 1 Flex

Rostered players I am considering using:

RBs: L. Blount, F. Gore, L. McCoy (need 2)

WRs: B. Marshall, A. Robinson, Stevie Johnson, D. Adams (need 3)

TEs: M. Bennett, J. Thomas, E. Ebron (need 1)

Flex: any of the above (need 1)

TE: I'm starting Bennett at TE unless you see a reason to start one of the other two over him.

WR: I'm starting Robinson tomorrow night and Brandon Marshall at WR and need to select one more

So which 2 RBs, which WR #3 and which remaining player at Flex?

Here's another one while Ben Roethlisberger on a Bye continues to kill my season in this particular league:

Alex Smith @ San Diego or Jay Cutler @ home in a revenge match against Denver? I know Denver's pass defense is "all that"... but Smith has a low ceiling and a high floor while Cutler has a much higher ceiling and a much lower floor.

I'm 4-6 in this league and 2 games behind a couple of 6-4 teams with the last 2 playoff spots and even if I tie for that spot, I need mucho grande points to break tiebreakers down the road. I'm thinking to roll the dice with Cutler since he can put points on the board. What would you do in this scenario?

Hey Irish.

PPR league

Need 2wr and a flex

Cobb vs Min(tough match up)

Diggs vs GB(tough match up)

Aiken vs STL(tough)

Tate vs OAK(easier but it's the lions)

Boldin vs SF( easiest match up, but Wilson doesn't know how to throw the ball this season)

Abdullah vs OAK(doing great in PPR)

Andrews vs JAC(manure last week)

Thoughts on the 3 positions?

Irish, I have Andy Dalton and D Carr, should I drop Dalton for Tony Romo ?

This week I will start Derek Carr

I'm a Cowboys' homer and would not.

Hey Irish, posted a thread about this but got not love.

So, i'm hurting at RB since I had Forte go down, and i've gone from 8-0 to 8-2 and am continually scoring less and less points each week since I can't get taco on the waivers.

I have Julio Jones, and would be trading Julio Jones and Hurns for AP and Eifert. Here's the rest of my roster (PPR):

QB: Bortles, Tannehill

RB: Ingram, Forte, Blue

WR: Julio, Marshall, Snead, Hurns, Aiken

TE: Clay

D/ST: Broncos

K: McManus

Should I make the trade? Or am I giving up too much? Hopefully if Forte comes back and performs i'll have AP, Forte, and Ingram heading into the playoffs. This is a tough trade considering i'm trading away 2 reliable studs, but i don't know if i'll win with just one decent RB to make it to the playoffs.

You're getting hosed in that trade! I'd never make that deal. Julio is way more valuable than AP, Hurns and Eifert are an even swap.

Cool, that's what I was thinking. So say they both go - would you still drop Edelman for Nicks or some other speculative add such as a handcuff like Tevin Coleman or Andre Ellington? Or do you think it's worth holding onto Edelman over Nicks etc?

edit: Shaun Draughn and David Cobb are some other speculative adds that are also available.

Also, when I asked a few weeks ago about the QBs, you said you liked Mariota better than Dalton for this week. Can I ask what tipped the scales there? Was it Wilson's solid performance against Arizona, or Mariota's awful game against Carolina?

I would drop Edelman as the earliest he'll be back is week 16 and I wouldn't start him that week. Grabbing Coleman or Cobb or Nicks isn't a bad idea. I would also start Dalton over Mariota this week. Nice bounce back game for him.

• Like 1

Hey irish, can you take a look at my team and suggest what my next move should be? Trade deadline is in a week so I want to get at least one more deal done to improve.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/454095-what-should-my-next-move-be-upgrade-rb-or-wr/

Thanks, man.

Done.

Hey Irish.

PPR league

Need 2wr and a flex

Cobb vs Min(tough match up)

Diggs vs GB(tough match up)

Aiken vs STL(tough)

Tate vs OAK(easier but it's the lions)

Boldin vs SF( easiest match up, but Wilson doesn't know how to throw the ball this season)

Abdullah vs OAK(doing great in PPR)

Andrews vs JAC(taco last week)

Thoughts on the 3 positions?

I'd go with Cobb, Diggs and Aiken easily.

Mr Irish,

I own D Murray and CJ2K..Who should I grab as a handcuff:

Ellington or Mathews (concussion)

Mathews for sure.

DST Week 11 rank: NE v. BUF (thurs), AZ v. CIN, or red-hot KC @ SD?

I'd play the Chiefs.

Bortles or Ryan this week? And then Gates, Ertz, or J. Thomas?

I'd start Bortles and Gates.

Standard scoring. We play 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE + 1 Flex

Rostered players I am considering using:

RBs: L. Blount, F. Gore, L. McCoy (need 2)

WRs: B. Marshall, A. Robinson, Stevie Johnson, D. Adams (need 3)

TEs: M. Bennett, J. Thomas, E. Ebron (need 1)

Flex: any of the above (need 1)

TE: I'm starting Bennett at TE unless you see a reason to start one of the other two over him.

WR: I'm starting Robinson tomorrow night and Brandon Marshall at WR and need to select one more

So which 2 RBs, which WR #3 and which remaining player at Flex?

RBs - Blount and McCoy

WRs - Robinson, Marshall, Johnson

TE - Ebron think he outplays Bennett, slightly more yards and a better TD chance.

Flex - Gore for sure.

Here's another one while Ben Roethlisberger on a Bye continues to kill my season in this particular league:

Alex Smith @ San Diego or Jay Cutler @ home in a revenge match against Denver? I know Denver's pass defense is "all that"... but Smith has a low ceiling and a high floor while Cutler has a much higher ceiling and a much lower floor.

I'm 4-6 in this league and 2 games behind a couple of 6-4 teams with the last 2 playoff spots and even if I tie for that spot, I need mucho grande points to break tiebreakers down the road. I'm thinking to roll the dice with Cutler since he can put points on the board. What would you do in this scenario?

I'd start Smith for sure.

Hi Irish,

I need 2 WR, 2 RB's, and a Flex. I am currently starting:

RB1: Lynch

RB2: D. Murray

WR1: Hopkins

WR2: Calvin

Flex: J-Stew

Would you make any changes? Team is in my signature

I like your choices. Crabtree could outperform Calvin but I'd play Calvin.