[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Bell injury took a toll on my team.

Trade away Calvin Johnson for Jonathan Stewart??

Current WRs are:

Beckham, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Stevie Johnson, Tavon Austin, Chris Givens

Current RBs are:

Freeman, Bernard, Theo Ridick, Alfred Morris... Melvin Gordon

Should I get more depth at RB? Is it worth losing Calvin to add Stewart?

Standard Scoring league

Thanks

It's definitely a fair trade cause it's a standard scoring league. However, both Freeman and Gio are better and your starters, so not sure how much you'll use him unless you have to start 3 RBs.

If it's 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex, you're better off with Calvin.

Which one should I flex?

I am starting RB's Gurley and West. WR's Julio, Amari Cooper and Amendola. Who should I play as my flex? My options are Lafell, Stevie Johnson or James Starks?

In PPR, Lafell. In standard scoring, starks.

2 RB/2 WR/1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) 10 PPR

T. Gurley

C. West

J. Langford

E. Lacy

J. Starks

T.Y. Hilton

D. Hopkins

B. LaFell

S. Diggs

E. Sanders

I'm kinda scared to use E. Sanders due to injuries, and I'm tempted to play J. Langford. S. Diggs hasn't been performing bc T. Bridgewater can't pick himself off when hands the ball to AP... GB against Min. and I think they starting E. Lacy, so yeah, idk about that. Any help is appreciated.

Easy calls for me

At RB - Gurley and West

At WR - Hopkins and Diggs

Flex - Langford

TE's are PPR

Eifert @ARI

Ebron vs OAK

Have Eifert in and having a hard time benching him based on the better matchup Ebron has.

Also need to play 2 RB, RB's are 0.5 PPR

Ivory @ HOU

Gore @ ATL

Woodhead vs. KC

Right now I have Ivory and Gore in, but think Gore and Woodhead are a close call. The matchups (I think) favor Gore, but SD has no one to throw to besides Gates and Woodhead now. Wondering if Woodhead starts getting reps in the slot, seemed to me he was motioning to the slot a few times in the 2nd half of their last game after Floyd went out.

Thoughts on TE and RB?

Edited by Judge Smales

I have a Dilemma I'm 8-2 in first place. I have Dalton and Rivers and Romo in my IR spot. I have to drop one of them. Dalton has a brutal schedule but Romo may suck. I also can't decide between Houston,Bucs,Ravens,Falcons and Miami defense as we get big points for Defenses.

PPR, but non-standard league where RBs, WRs, QBs all ~ equal value.

Currently planning on West, Martin as RBs

Jones, Cooper, Landry as WRs

Have choice to add 1 more starter from S. Johnson, D. Adams, S. Diggs, Forsett as QB/RB/WR flex... leaning towards Johnson or Forsett (in that order) Thoughts? Or maybe Forsett over Martin as my 2nd RB?

TE's are PPR

Eifert @ARI

Ebron vs OAK

Have Eifert in and having a hard time benching him based on the better matchup Ebron has.

Also need to play 2 RB, RB's are 0.5 PPR

Ivory @ HOU

Gore @ ATL

Woodhead vs. KC

Right now I have Ivory and Gore in, but think Gore and Woodhead are a close call. The matchups (I think) favor Gore, but SD has no one to throw to besides Gates and Woodhead now. Wondering if Woodhead starts getting reps in the slot, seemed to me he was motioning to the slot a few times in the 2nd half of their last game after Floyd went out.

Thoughts on TE and RB?

Easily eifert, ivory and Woodhead for me.

I have a Dilemma I'm 8-2 in first place. I have Dalton and Rivers and Romo in my IR spot. I have to drop one of them. Dalton has a brutal schedule but Romo may suck. I also can't decide between Houston,Bucs,Ravens,Falcons and Miami defense as we get big points for Defenses.

I'd keep Rivers and roll the dice on Romo. And I'd lean toward playing the Falcons on D.

PPR, but non-standard league where RBs, WRs, QBs all ~ equal value.

Currently planning on West, Martin as RBs

Jones, Cooper, Landry as WRs

Have choice to add 1 more starter from S. Johnson, D. Adams, S. Diggs, Forsett as QB/RB/WR flex... leaning towards Johnson or Forsett (in that order) Thoughts? Or maybe Forsett over Martin as my 2nd RB?

I like what you have and would play forsett in the flex. Diggs would be my 2nd choice.

Non PPR standard. Which TE this week?

M. Bennett v Broncos

E. Ebron v. Raiduhs

They're one in the same this week for me. I'd start Ebron.

I like what you have and would play forsett in the flex. Diggs would be my 2nd choice.

Thanks.

WRs on roster: Jones, Landry, Cooper, Diggs, S. Johnson D. Adams.

RBs on my roster: West, Martin, Forsett, Sims, James White.

QBs on roster - E. Manning and Carr.

League is PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE and flex (QB/RB/WR).

I am considering trading a WR for some RB help, as I'm not confident in Forsett or Martin, and West is not 100% known.

Owner with some RB depth is interested in Landry or Cooper.

I am looking at D. Murray, D. Williams, J. Stewart, and to a lesser degree K. Wiliams on his roster.

I like D. Williams, but Steelers love to throw. Murray and Philly offense in general scares me. I want to target Stewart as my first target.

Thoughts on one of those guys for Landry or Cooper (PPR league), with the receivers I already have?

I am in a standard league where scoring means more than performance.

I am looking at trading Doug Martin straight up for Demaryius Thomas. I'm trying to upgrade my WR position to make a run in playoffs. I know that Demaryius isn't the best because he doesn't have a QB, but I still thought it might help me out. The guy I'm trading with also has Decker, Cooks, and Marshall.

Here is my roster

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: AP

RB: Lamar Miller

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: TY Hilton

WR: Allen Hurns

K: Gano
D/ST: Seahawks

Bench: Tony Romo

Bench: Donte Moncrief

Bench: Doug Martin

Bench: Rams D/ST

Bench: Kamar Aiken

Bench: Shaun Draughn

Thanks.

WRs on roster: Jones, Landry, Cooper, Diggs, S. Johnson D. Adams.

RBs on my roster: West, Martin, Forsett, Sims, James White.

QBs on roster - E. Manning and Carr.

League is PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE and flex (QB/RB/WR).

I am considering trading a WR for some RB help, as I'm not confident in Forsett or Martin, and West is not 100% known.

Owner with some RB depth is interested in Landry or Cooper.

I am looking at D. Murray, D. Williams, J. Stewart, and to a lesser degree K. Wiliams on his roster.

I like D. Williams, but Steelers love to throw. Murray and Philly offense in general scares me. I want to target Stewart as my first target.

Thoughts on one of those guys for Landry or Cooper (PPR league), with the receivers I already have?

I would look to trade Landry and start with an offer of Landry for Williams, which he'll probably decline. You could also feel him out Landry for Murray. But that's a fair deal.

Who do you like this week at defense Irish, KC or Philly? I'm leaning towards KC.

I like Philly as I think Rivers can still do some things and the game is in SD. The Eagles are playing at home.

Edited by irish

I am in a standard league where scoring means more than performance.

I am looking at trading Doug Martin straight up for Demaryius Thomas. I'm trying to upgrade my WR position to make a run in playoffs. I know that Demaryius isn't the best because he doesn't have a QB, but I still thought it might help me out. The guy I'm trading with also has Decker, Cooks, and Marshall.

Here is my roster

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: AP

RB: Lamar Miller

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: TY Hilton

WR: Allen Hurns

K: Gano

D/ST: Seahawks

Bench: Tony Romo

Bench: Donte Moncrief

Bench: Doug Martin

Bench: Rams D/ST

Bench: Kamar Aiken

Bench: Shaun Draughn

Can you get Marshall? This trade leaves you very thin at RB.