[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Yeah. Crabtree is who I was thinking about subbing in for one of them, but I'll probably stick with these unless one of them is injured. As always, thanks Irish.

You got it, GL!

Hey Irish. Standard scoring here. I have to fill these spots RB Miller, RB/WR Langford, WR Dez Bryant, WR Evans.

My other options. D. Martin, J. Matthews, Robinson, Landry. I'm looking to get Matthews in there as he tends to get a lot of action with Sanchez behind center. And a weak Tampa pass def. I'm thinking maybe Matthews for Langford or Evans. Thoughts?

Im in keepers leagues standard ...11 team

im in 3rd place

i have Rivers and Smith as Qb And L.McCoy,D.Murray,Cwest ,D woodhead and Ajayi

The dude in 2nd want to trade C.Palmer For C.west

trade ??

I wouldn't make that deal. Rivers isn't far off at all even without all of his weapons.

Hey Irish. Standard scoring here. I have to fill these spots RB Miller, RB/WR Langford, WR Dez Bryant, WR Evans.

My other options. D. Martin, J. Matthews, Robinson, Landry. I'm looking to get Matthews in there as he tends to get a lot of action with Sanchez behind center. And a weak Tampa pass def. I'm thinking maybe Matthews for Langford or Evans. Thoughts?

In a standard scoring league, easy call for me Miller and langford.

Thanks, Yea I have Miller and Langford in there now. Would you keep Evans in there or J. Matthews? Or Robinson even,

Sorry I missed that WR spot. I'd go with Dez.

I have Dez locked in there. It's the other spot I was contemplating (Evans). So it'd be between Evans, J. Matthews, or A. Robinson.

I'd go with Robinson for the other spot for sure.

Sounds good. It's a 2 QB league and I have Bortles too and they've been a nice hook up. Thanks for your time.

NP, anytime. GL!

You're getting hosed in that trade! I'd never make that deal. Julio is way more valuable than AP, Hurns and Eifert are an even swap.

Hmmm, crap. I already made the trade. I figured I couldn't win any more games with such crappy RB's, as it's easier to stream WR's and get some reliable points. Plus Julio has some tough match ups over the next few weeks. I'm depressed now, haha. We'll see if my gamble pays off!!

Hmmm, crap. I already made the trade. I figured I couldn't win any more games with such crappy RB's, as it's easier to stream WR's and get some reliable points. Plus Julio has some tough match ups over the next few weeks. I'm depressed now, haha. We'll see if my gamble pays off!!

Yeah, GL bud. I hope for the best for ya.

Irish, here's my team this weekend(no A Brown or Ingram unfortunately), would you make any changes?

QB - Dalton

RB - McCoy

RB - AP

WR - Hopkins(scares me kinda with Yates at QB(for now) and matchup VS Jets)

WR - Larry Fitz

TE - Eifert

Flex - Blount

Bench

James Starks

Karlos Williams

Stefon Diggs

Tony Romo

Thank you

Edited by Wbolin9

How do you guys think i did with these Trades. 3 Person Keeper Standard Scoring plus bonus

Before:

A. Rogers

Frank Gore

Mark Ingram

R. Cobb

B. Cook

D. Walker

Bench:

Yeldon

Chris Johnson

R Mathews

Traded:

Ingram for D.Bryant and Calvin Johnson

yeldon for Kelce

Chris Johnson and B cooks for Chris ivory

traded 5th round draft pick for his 8th and J. Stewert

Line up now:

A. Rogers

Chris Ivory

J.Stewert

Calvin Johnson

D. Bryant

R.Cobb

Kelce

Which roster is better for play offs weeks (13-15)

I would drop Edelman as the earliest he'll be back is week 16 and I wouldn't start him that week. Grabbing Coleman or Cobb or Nicks isn't a bad idea. I would also start Dalton over Mariota this week. Nice bounce back game for him.

OK, makes sense. Ended up getting Davante.

Last question for this week - I have to pick 2 out of these 3 for WR2/flex:

-Demaryius @ CHI with Brock under center

-Hurns vs TEN - my most consistent WR in terms of points

-Langford vs DEN - hot hand and Ware's injury makes me like this match up

Despite being a big believer in Hurns, I currently have DT at WR2 because he had caught 6 catches in one quarter from Brock, so I think this might finally be his week, and I have Langford in the flex, because he's just too hot to bench right now.

Playing against the #1 team this week I might mention, which is part of the reason I'm leaning towards Langford and DT. I'll probably need some booms in order to win.

Do you agree?

Edited by pun

Mr Irish,

I told myself I was absolutely done with J Matthews, but looking back at last season and how much Dirty Sanchez loved him I'm intrigued once again.. Would you flex Matthews or CJ2K this week??

I'd flex Matthews for sure.

How do you guys think i did with these Trades. 3 Person Keeper Standard Scoring plus bonus

Before:

A. Rogers

Frank Gore

Mark Ingram

R. Cobb

B. Cook

D. Walker

Bench:

Yeldon

Chris Johnson

R Mathews

Traded:

Ingram for D.Bryant and Calvin Johnson

yeldon for Kelce

Chris Johnson and B cooks for Chris ivory

traded 5th round draft pick for his 8th and J. Stewert

Line up now:

A. Rogers

Chris Ivory

J.Stewert

Calvin Johnson

D. Bryant

R.Cobb

Kelce

Which roster is better for play offs weeks (13-15)

The 2 teams are close but I liked your team better before because it's standard scoring. If it were a ppr league, you may have done better. Ingram was a real loss.

OK, makes sense. Ended up getting Davante.

Last question for this week - I have to pick 2 out of these 3 for WR2/flex:

-Demaryius @ CHI with Brock under center

-Hurns vs TEN - my most consistent WR in terms of points

-Langford vs DEN - hot hand and Ware's injury makes me like this match up

Despite being a big believer in Hurns, I currently have DT at WR2 because he had caught 6 catches in one quarter from Brock, so I think this might finally be his week, and I have Langford in the flex, because he's just too hot to bench right now.

Playing against the #1 team this week I might mention, which is part of the reason I'm leaning towards Langford and DT. I'll probably need some booms in order to win.

Do you agree?

I agree DT and langford.

• Like 1

Hi, it's me again, irish! Thanks for your help. I value your advice! My debacle this week:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/454274-fill-in-the-blanks-bonus-question-i-will-help-you-too/

Thx, glad I've helped. Answered this one.

Irish,

Im sure your hearing this a lot but would you go with Bortles tonight (possible rain/thurs night dud) or Romo, first game back??

I'd start Bortles, let Romo work off the rust. Could be quick though.