[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish,

Hurns and Elderman got hurt, I need to pick 2, but can you arrange best > ok .

I can pick Adam, LaFell, Amendola, K Aiken, L Moore, V Jackson, T Jinn and C Givens . Look like wavier#1 will pick Amendola, so I pick LaFell and K Aiken or Adam?

Edited by gosabercats

16-team, 1 PPR league (first in signature). Trying to get Gronk. Is Dez + Kelce enough?

His WR are J. Matthews, Amendola, Stevie Johnson, M. Bryant, Nate Washington.

I may be overreacting from a complete let-down last week (lost by 1 point in a complete bomb by my team as a whole). However, if I can head into the playoffs with Carr at QB, OBJ and Julio at WR, D. Will and Woodhead at RB, Gronk at TE, and either Diggs or L. Murray at RB, I think I'd be set.

Hey Irish,

After rejecting a previous trade, my number 1 competitor is at it again.

We have a 10 team, PPR, 2QB league... and the guy offering the trade is 9-1. I'm second place with 6-4 but there are 4/10 teams 1 game apart, and 8/10 2 games apart.

Set-up: 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, D/ST, K.

My team:

Aaron Rogers, Andy Dalton, Derek Carr, Tony Romo, Chris Ivory, Lamar Miller, LeSean McCoy, Rashad Jennings, Odell Beckham Jr, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Rishard Mathews, Tyler Eifert, Benjamin Watson, Cardinals, Jets, Brandon McManus.

His team:

Blake Bortles, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Jameis Winston, Mark Ingram, Giovani Bernard, TJ Yeldon, Karlos Williams, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead, Rob Gronkowski, Gary Barnidge, Denver, Panthers, Justin Tucker.

We meet each other in week 12, and of course I see us contending in playoffs.

THE TRADE OFFER IS:

Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jets for his Jameis Winston, Gronkowski, and Denver.

On the one hand, my D/ST and TE would be improving to #1 spots (although Denver is on the decline). I would be giving up a good (this year) QB in Dalton right after a flop game - but Romo is about to come back, so I don't lose much. The issue is... do I help the number one guy with his QB weakness right before I play him, especially knowing we will likely meet in playoffs?

• Like 1

Hello Irish! Your waiver order for the following WRs: Amendola, Aiken, Malcolm Floyd(AZ), Tate in a PPR league. Floyd's hammy is a bit scary.

I currently have BYE#2 in a very tight fight for 6 playoff spots, as 4 of us are tied at 6-4, but I lead only by Points Scored. (#1 BYE is 10-0). So if (when) I lose a game it will hurt and I still need to play the 10-0 for Week 12.

Hey there Irish, three questions:

1. Lost Edelman, obviously. Do you think he's safe to drop? You probably read the same reports I do, but you probably know more about injuries and have a better sense of how long this one will last. I read this is the same injury Dez had, and he missed 7 games. They put his timetable at 6-8 weeks, and if he's back in 6 weeks, that means he could play weeks 16-17. I've got depth at WR with DT, Hurns, and Evans, but I'm eyeing the following on the wire (I've got 9th pick): Amendola, Davante Adams, and Hakeem Nicks (let me note that I am a big believer in Nicks).

My next most-droppable guys are Duke and Rawls, but I have to keep Rawls as a Lynch owner, so it'd have to be Duke or Edelman if it's worth dropping anyone at all. I think it might not be worth dropping anyone considering my depth, but Duke is realistically never going to see my starting lineup, so I think a sleeper could be worthwhile. Who would you drop, if any?

2. I could also probably trade Forsett (who has seen my bench in recent weeks) for someone like Decker, Marshall, Watkins, Crabtree, maybe Calvin. Think that'd be worthwhile?

3. I asked you a few weeks ago but some new QBs have become available. Who do you like most this week?

- Dalton @ Arizona

- Mariota @ Jacksonville

- Tyrod Taylor @ New England

Thank you as always man.

Edited by pun

hi irish,

Should i drop any of my WRs to pick up those 3 in waiver ? if so who ? and why ? also, who should i start this week ? thanks so much in advance !

my WR line:

1. Decker

2. Hurns

my bench:

1. M.Bryant

2. Stevie Johnson

available in waiver wire:

1. Danny Amendola

2. Kamar Aiken

3. Davante Adams

also about my QB situation, i have Dalton & Bortles.

eventhough Bortles is having a short week to rest and have to face divisional vs. Ten, i'm tempting to use him this Thursday instead of Dalton against @Arizona (especially after the bs game last night vs Texan ...at home)

may i get your opinions on this ?

Should I start Cutler instead of Bortles this week despite that he has Denver's defense this week? He's currently on fire.

I'd definitely start Bortles against the Titans.

Hey Irish,

I have Bortles and should win my waiver claim for Romo. Should I drop Luck and grab Ajayi and hope he gets an opportunity down the strech for extended usage?? Reports are really down on Luck, and Bortles has a dream stretch of games coming up.

You can surely drop luck if you're getting Romo and already have Bortles. Now, I don't know how much work Ajayi will get but he's definitely worth a look.

Standard scoring league. I have Jeremy Hill but Karlos Williams is on the WW ready to be picked up. Would you drop Hill to get Karlos?

I have them as similarly ranked with Hill slightly higher. However, if McCoy goes down Williams would have great value.

Okay. I have Jonathan Stewart, Allen Hurns, Charcandrick, Chris Ivory, Shady, Brandon Marshall, TJ Yeldon, Kamar Aiken and TY Hilton. Who should I start over who? (2 RB) (2WR) (1 W/R)

For RB, definitely West and Ivory.

For WR, Marshall and Hurns if he plays, otherwise, Hilton.

For RB/WR, Stewart.

Cooks or Diggs and Antonio Gates for Gronk?

I'd do Diggs and Gates for Gronk. Cooks wouldn't be going anywhere, he's heating up.

Irish,

Hurns and Elderman got hurt, I need to pick 2, but can you arrange best > ok .

I can pick Adam, LaFell, Amendola, K Aiken, L Moore, V Jackson, T Jinn and C Givens . Look like wavier#1 will pick Amendola, so I pick LaFell and K Aiken or Adam?

After Amendola,

Adams

Lafell and

Aiken

16-team, 1 PPR league (first in signature). Trying to get Gronk. Is Dez + Kelce enough?

His WR are J. Matthews, Amendola, Stevie Johnson, M. Bryant, Nate Washington.

I may be overreacting from a complete let-down last week (lost by 1 point in a complete bomb by my team as a whole). However, if I can head into the playoffs with Carr at QB, OBJ and Julio at WR, D. Will and Woodhead at RB, Gronk at TE, and either Diggs or L. Murray at RB, I think I'd be set.

I think you are definitely over paying but you would solidify that lineup with the players you have.

Hey Irish,

After rejecting a previous trade, my number 1 competitor is at it again.

We have a 10 team, PPR, 2QB league... and the guy offering the trade is 9-1. I'm second place with 6-4 but there are 4/10 teams 1 game apart, and 8/10 2 games apart.

Set-up: 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, D/ST, K.

My team:

Aaron Rogers, Andy Dalton, Derek Carr, Tony Romo, Chris Ivory, Lamar Miller, LeSean McCoy, Rashad Jennings, Odell Beckham Jr, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Rishard Mathews, Tyler Eifert, Benjamin Watson, Cardinals, Jets, Brandon McManus.

His team:

Blake Bortles, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Jameis Winston, Mark Ingram, Giovani Bernard, TJ Yeldon, Karlos Williams, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead, Rob Gronkowski, Gary Barnidge, Denver, Panthers, Justin Tucker.

We meet each other in week 12, and of course I see us contending in playoffs.

THE TRADE OFFER IS:

Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jets for his Jameis Winston, Gronkowski, and Denver.

On the one hand, my D/ST and TE would be improving to #1 spots (although Denver is on the decline). I would be giving up a good (this year) QB in Dalton right after a flop game - but Romo is about to come back, so I don't lose much. The issue is... do I help the number one guy with his QB weakness right before I play him, especially knowing we will likely meet in playoffs?

Definitely make that trade, big overall upgrades for you.

Hello Irish! Your waiver order for the following WRs: Amendola, Aiken, Malcolm Floyd(AZ), Tate in a PPR league. Floyd's hammy is a bit scary.

I currently have BYE#2 in a very tight fight for 6 playoff spots, as 4 of us are tied at 6-4, but I lead only by Points Scored. (#1 BYE is 10-0). So if (when) I lose a game it will hurt and I still need to play the 10-0 for Week 12.

Amendola

Aiken

Tate

Floyd

Hey there Irish, three questions:

1. Lost Edelman, obviously. Do you think he's safe to drop? You probably read the same reports I do, but you probably know more about injuries and have a better sense of how long this one will last. I read this is the same injury Dez had, and he missed 7 games. They put his timetable at 6-8 weeks, and if he's back in 6 weeks, that means he could play weeks 16-17. I've got depth at WR with DT, Hurns, and Evans, but I'm eyeing the following on the wire (I've got 9th pick): Amendola, Davante Adams, and Hakeem Nicks (let me note that I am a big believer in Nicks).

My next most-droppable guys are Duke and Rawls, but I have to keep Rawls as a Lynch owner, so it'd have to be Duke or Edelman if it's worth dropping anyone at all. I think it might not be worth dropping anyone considering my depth, but Duke is realistically never going to see my starting lineup, so I think a sleeper could be worthwhile. Who would you drop, if any?

2. I could also probably trade Forsett (who has seen my bench in recent weeks) for someone like Decker, Marshall, Watkins, Crabtree, maybe Calvin. Think that'd be worthwhile?

3. I asked you a few weeks ago but some new QBs have become available. Who do you like most this week?

- Dalton @ Arizona

- Mariota @ Jacksonville

- Tyrod Taylor @ New England

Thank you as always man.

Drop edelman for Amendola and if he goes get Adams.

Also start Dalton this week.

Edited by irish

hi irish,

Should i drop any of my WRs to pick up those 3 in waiver ? if so who ? and why ? also, who should i start this week ? thanks so much in advance !

my WR line:

1. Decker

2. Hurns

my bench:

1. M.Bryant

2. Stevie Johnson

available in waiver wire:

1. Danny Amendola

2. Kamar Aiken

3. Davante Adams

I'd think about dropping Hurns for Amendola.

Hey Irish!

What do you think of this trade?

I send: Ivory, Eifert

I receive: West, Graham

My Team:

QB: E. Manning, Dalton

RB: Forsett, DMC, Ivory, Duke, J. Allen

WR: Julio, Cobb, Watkins, Matthews, Diggs, Green-Beckham

TE: Eifert

His Team:

QB: Brady, Flacco

RB: West, L. Murray, Lacey, Coleman

WR: Marshall, Hurns, James Jones, TY Hilton, Aiken

TE: Graham, V. Davis

also about my QB situation, i have Dalton & Bortles.

eventhough Bortles is having a short week to rest and have to face divisional vs. Ten, i'm tempting to use him this Thursday instead of Dalton against @Arizona (especially after the bs game last night vs Texan ...at home)

may i get your opinions on this ?

I'd start Bortles. All of his stat areas will be higher than cutler's.

So I'm in a pretty standard scoring league, with 0.5 PPR. Starting lineup is 1rb, 2wr, 1te, 2flex.

Two keepers per team. 4 teams make playoffs, currently in 3rd with 2 games to go. Team offering the trade is in 5th and only one game back and a tie breaker over me

I've been offered Eifert, latavious Murray and Calvin Johnson for deandre Hopkins.

My roster right now:

QB- Carr & flacco

RB - gurley, Ingram, Bernard, R. Jennings

WR - Hopkins, decker, maclin, Watkins, Wallace

TE - clay & r. Rodgers

K - Crosby

Def - Minnesota

His team

QB - Rodgers

Rb - L. Murray, charcandrick west, dion Lewis, Abdullah

WR - Megatron, D. Thomas, Marshall, m. Bryant, moncrief

Te- eifert, reed