[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

10 team standard. Trade Ivory/A-Rob/Evans for AP/Landry/C-Mike. I have the depth, but it seems like it might be too much. I'm worried about Ivory long-term. If it is too much, any recommendations for a better proposal I can send for AP? Thanks!

Heres my squad:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Ivory

RB: D-Williams

WR: Marshall

WR: Evans

TE: Kelce

FLEX: Jeffery

Bench:

A-Robinson

L-Murray

Lafell

D-Jackson

D-Cobb

Cutler

R-Mathews

I'm up by 30 points. My oppenent has Cutler/Woodhead. Do I start Gates or Langford? Standard Scoring. The win pits me in 1st place

This is a tough call! I really believe that Langford has a solid night but I also think Gates will be relied on heavily. Go Langford, only because if Gates gets hurts or the Chargers are up big, Gates won't be as active. Langford will be playing no matter what.

Edited by irish

8 team league, no PPR, 6 pt TDs, yardage bonuses for every 50 yards rush/rec > 100 and for every 100 yards passing > 300.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(WR/RB/TE), 1 K , 1 DST

My team

QB: Rivers, Dalton

RBs: Ivory, Hill, Forte, Blount, McFadden, Langford

WRs: Antonio Brown, Fitzgerald, Cooks, Diggs, James Jones

TEs: Olsen, Gates

DST: Atlanta (streaming, to be dropped)

Their team:

QBs: Big Ben, Palmer

RBs: Peterson, DeMarco Murray, Forsett, Dion Lewis

WRs: AJ Green, Decker, Cobb, Landry, DeSean Jackson

TEs: Miller, Barnidge, Walker

DST: Cincy, Minnesota

The original offer I received was Olsen and Cooks for Cobb and Barnidge. I have no interest in Barnidge right now with Manziel manning the Browns offense. I would much rather give up Gates, especially with him having a week 10 bye.

With the news of Lewis' injury having him out for the season I'm looking at offering something including Gates, (McFadden or Hill), and Cooks for a WR and a RB. Would countering with something along the lines of: one of (Green, Cobb, or Decker) and Murray be too greedy? If not, which of these options do you think has the best chance of success?

I wouldn't give up Olsen either. I like your 2nd trade idea of moving DMC, Cooks and Gates for Green, maybe Forsett and Miller. All you can do is try and then counter.

Edited by irish

Lost Dion Lewis, need a bye-week filler weeks 10 and 11 for Freeman and Deangelo Williams. Half-PPR. I have the #1 waiver, so here are my options:

James Starks, Antonio Andrews, Karlos Williams. (I'm not huge on J. White or B. Bolden, but feel free to suggest them)

I'll be trying to grab 2 of them. But which one is getting the waiver priority?

Starks and Williams would be the first choices. Williams has more talent but right now Starks has the better opportunity. I'm leaning Starks, be great if you got both but will never happen.

Starks

Williams

Andrews

White

Bolden

It all depends on the health of Lacy and McCoy.

Here are my rankings if they are both out...

1) Starks

2) Williams

3) Andrews

If Lacy most likely out, but McCoy playing

1) Starks

2) Williams

3) Andrews

If McCoy out, but Lacy gonna play

1) Williams

2) Andrews

3) Starks

If both are expected to play next week

1) Andrews since it sounds like you will need to have the RB to at least have a chance and Andrews will get starter carries

2) Williams

3) Starks

I would not pick up Bolden or White unless the pass through waivers and you can claim them as a free agent.

Pretty solid advice on the whole. However, by the time he has to add and others add the above players, we'll have no idea other than speculation who's gonna perform best for the RoS. Frustrating hobby!! I'd go Starks just cause I think he's gonna get not only the carries but receptions too.

• Like 1

10 team standard. Trade Ivory/A-Rob/Evans for AP/Landry/C-Mike. I have the depth, but it seems like it might be too much. I'm worried about Ivory long-term. If it is too much, any recommendations for a better proposal I can send for AP? Thanks!

Heres my squad:

Bench:

A-Robinson

L-Murray

Lafell

D-Jackson

D-Cobb

Cutler

R-Mathews

Not a bad trade especially on the idea that DMC doesn't remain healthy. However, Michael main not just walk into the job. The other pieces are good. Let me think on it. Dinner time...

I wouldn't give up Olsen either. I like your 2nd trade idea of moving DMC, Cooks and Gates for Green, maybe Forsett and Miller. All you can do is try and then counter.

I've come up with Gates, Hill and Cooks for Murray and Cobb. Haven't proposed it yet though.

If this goes through do you like the value I'm getting? I'm thinking that giving up either Blount or DMC instead of Hill would be something I'm willing to do if they counter.

Edited by Rimmytose

Not a bad trade especially on the idea that DMC doesn't remain healthy. However, Michael main not just walk into the job. The other pieces are good. Let me think on it. Dinner time...

Thank you for your help. Curious to hear your opinion. I was also just offered Lacy for Robinson and Mathews. Thoughts on that?

Thank you for your help. Curious to hear your opinion. I was also just offered Lacy for Robinson and Mathews. Thoughts on that?

Pass on that.

I've come up with Gates, Hill and Cooks for Murray and Cobb. Haven't proposed it yet though.

If this goes through do you like the value I'm getting? I'm thinking that giving up either Blount or DMC instead of Hill would be something I'm willing to do if they counter.

Yeah that's doable.

Irish,

I have Luck on bye this week. The following options are available:

Mariota Vs Carolina

Fitzmagic vs Buffalo

Cousins vs NO

Tyrod vs NYJ

I currently own Tyrod, but am just not a fan of the matchup AT NYJ. Mariota has a brutal matchup as well. Im leaning towards Cousins or Fitz. What are your thoughts???

12-team. .5ppr. My team:

QB: Brady

WR: Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, Jordan Matthews, Marvin Jones, DG Beckham

RB: Giovanni Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Danny Woodhead, Ryan Mathews, David Cobb

TE: Delanie Walker

In good standings and looking ahead. Falcons play Panthers twice in fantasy playoffs (whom have limited each team's #1wr in most games this year). Seems like a time to trade Julio off for an RB.

Below are the only trades the other teams were willing to do. They're not great, but ideally I'd drop a tier at wr, to upgrade a tier at rb. Guess I feel like I might not be getting much and just need to be talked off the ledge. Just hate the Bengals split, but maybe Gio and Woodhead combo should be sufficient for my RBs. Format: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, Flex, TE, Def, K.

A ) Julio-Woodhead for Demaryius-Ivory

B ) Julio-Mathews for Edelman-Martin *Bucs have easy schedule ahead

C ) Not enough improvement. Hold. Julio is a stud, play regardless of match.

PPR League - 1 pt per reception, 6 pts all TD's, .1 pt per yard

Irish, always look forward for advice and I'm stuck. Lost Lewis this week and hurting at RB's. I have Lynch, Langford (but that will be until Forte comes) back, Vereen and Cobb who is on IR. I'm set for WR's but would like to pick up a RB and start 3 of them.

Is White for NE worth the pick up? Do you think he will get atempts? Any other thoughts out there I could look for? As always, appreciate your assistance.

Hey Irish,

I have Langford, Should I trade Lamar Miller for Forte? Or do you see this as a wash. Pretty sure the owner will do the trade as they are hurting for Rb's and will need a play this week. Looking over the schedule, seems to me Miller has a more favorable one going forward. Standard scoring.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by jiggidyjj

Hey Irish,

Your advice last week helped me with a blow-out... 70 points on my opponent! Got another question I'm hoping you can offer some insight, sorry if this is too much details:

We have a 10 team, PPR, 2QB league... and the guy offering the trade is 9-0. I'm second place with 6-3 but there 8/10 teams are either 6-3, 5-4, or 4-5, so there isn't much room for error.

Set-up: 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, D/ST, K.

My team:

Aaron Rogers, Andy Dalton, Derek Carr, Tony Romo, Chris Ivory, Lamar Miller, LeSean McCoy, Rashad Jennings, Odell Beckham Jr, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Rishard Mathews, Tyler Eifert, Benjamin Watson, Cardinals, Jets, Brandon McManus.

His team:

Blake Bortles, Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, Jameis Winston, Mark Ingram, Giovani Bernard, Charles Sims, TJ Yeldon, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead, Rob Gronkowski, Gary Barnidge, Denver, Panthers, Justin Tucker.

We meet each other in week 12.

THE TRADE OFFER IS:

His Denver and Giovani for my Lamar Miller and Jets.

Now I know Denver D/ST is awesome this year (although Talib is suspended one game and Ware is out a couple for his back), but Lamar Miller is fired up under new coach. Do I trade high to secure the best D/ST, or keep him to add depth to the injury prone position, especially since I can play Arizona D/ST and swap in the Jets when they have a touch matchup.

Thoughts?

Hey Irish,

What are your thoughts on the below for week 10 PPR league?

What areas would you improve for the ROS?

I'm waiting on waiver but getting rid of sturgis and getting either Fitzpatrick or Tyrod

I'm tempted to start Andrews over Tate in the Flex and will probably pick either tyrod or fitzpatrick over Mariota as not really liking his matchup

QB Marcus Mariota vs. Car QB #24 RB Giovani Bernard vs. Hou RB #10 RB Chris Ivory vs. Buf RB #12 WR Randall Cobb vs. Det WR #13 WR Stefon Diggs at Oak WR #16 TE Tyler Eifert vs. Hou TE #3 FLX Golden Tate at GB WR #26 K Steven Hauschka vs. Ari K #9 DST Carolina Panthers at Ten DST #2 QB Ben Roethlisberger vs. Cle RB Frank Gore BYE RB Ameer Abdullah at GB RB Antonio Andrews vs. Car WR Kamar Aiken vs. Jac K Caleb Sturgis vs. Mia

10 team Standard

QB: Eli

RB: Gore, Lamar Miller, Karlos Williams, CJA, David Cobb

WR: Calvin, BMarsh, Amri Cooper, Sammy Watkins, DaVante Adams

Should I give Lamar Miller up for Demarco Murray and Bortles?

I'm prepping for playoffs and Eli's week 11, 13, and 15 are: Bye, NYJ, Carolina

Hey Irish:

So re-worked that trade I was discussing yesterday. Now it's my A-Robinson/Ivory/Lafell for his AP/Michael Floyd/C-Mike.

What do you think?

Lineup is below. Thanks!

Heres my squad:

Bench:

A-Robinson

L-Murray

Lafell

D-Jackson

D-Cobb

Cutler

R-Mathews

Standard Scoring. 12 team league setting in 3rd at 5-4 only with 5 others and the top two are 6-3.

My team:

QB: Brees

RB: Ingram, Lacy, Lynch, West

WR: Jeffery, Allen Robinson, Larry Fitz, Martavis, Diggs, Allen Hurns

TE: Witten and Reed

Kicker: Crosby

Def: Vikings

I need a QB for week 11 but seeing if some people drop a QB during this Waiver Wire.

Best prospects

Starks

Hyde

Matthews

Ellington

M. Wallace

A. Blue

Tate

Fleener

Lafell

Hoyr

Bridgewater

Watson

R. Randle

N. Washington

Beckham

Aiken

J. White

Others but don't want to list them all so if you might think of others that would upgrade my team feel free to say them.

Or even who to trade for thanks