[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Need to start 2 of 4 at WR, standard scoring

M. Floyd vs Chi

J. Jones @ Car

R. Mathews @ Buff

LaFell vs Wash

Thanks a bunch!

Floyd and Lafell. But tough to leave Matthews on the pine.

Who at flex in 12 team PPR?

Brandon Lafell vs WAS

Jeremy Langford @ SD

I like Langford this week.

Got another one, I know its busy day for you...lol

I do Have Lacy and A. Andrews in. Not sure of Lacy but i think he is on the up finally, and Andrews is supposed to get the start and most of snaps but he just isnt that great of an RB. I can get Vereen of waivers to put in a spot, what do ya think?

I also have Robinson, Diggs in WR and Sneed in W/R...

Edited by tooch420

Thanks again! Walker it is. But i'm playing my Giants D hopefully we get this win desperately needed after last week.

AH, I see going with the heart and homer team. GL! Really should start the Vikings though. LoL!

Got another one, I know its busy day for you...lol

I do Have Lacy and A. Andrews in. Not sure of Lacy but i think he is on the up finally, and Andrews is supposed to get the start and most of snaps but he just isnt that great of an RB. I can get Vereen of waivers to put in a spot, what do ya think?

If this is a PPR league, Vereen could be a better starter than either of the other 2 but I like him more than Andrews.

Start miller Landry or lewis.

1 flex 1 rb slot. Ppr

I'd be starting Miller and Lewis.

Hmm, Hurns or Snead today? PPR League. Also, Bortles or Tannehill?

I'd go with Tannehill and Hurns.

• Like 1

If this is a PPR league, Vereen could be a better starter than either of the other 2 but I like him more than Andrews.

Its NON ppr. Ya i think your right, I wouldn't care but I am playing the guy in 1st place and I need this win, I think i'm gonna get Vereen. I have C.Johnson on bye so next week this wont matter...lol

Its NON ppr. Ya i think your right, I wouldn't care but I am playing the guy in 1st place and I need this win, I think i'm gonna get Vereen. I have C.Johnson on bye so next week this wont matter...lol

Non-PPR it's much closer and you can basically get away with starting Lacy and Andrews.

I've got Devonta Freeman, Yeldon, D Williams, Langford, Duke Johnson, and Melvin Gordon. 4 stud WRs also, A Brown, M Bryant, Marshall, John Brown. Romo is a FA and I've got Brees coming up on a bye. Based on #'s, I'd drop Coleman but I feel he's the best handcuff out there. Can I drop Gordon?? Probably won't ever need to start him.

QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

2 FLEX

.5 PPR Delanie Walker or Benjamin Watson to start today?

I'd go with Walker.