[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish, throwing this scenario out there...full point PPR, Keeper league

I was offered C.West or TJ.Yeldon and a 3rd rd pick for Luck.

I have Carr and Bortles (who both have pretty good schedules the ROS and playoffs). Been pretty disappointed like many in Luck this season, and to be honest even though he is getting points, they ALL come late in the game when he's trying to get his team back into the game.

Last year I lost the championship game (after an 11-2 season) due to Luck collapsing vs the Cowboys. Not interested in that happening again this season, and I'm 7-1.

Would you make this trade with the Other QBs I have, plus I gain a 3rd rd pick for next season, my Team is in my Sig. Thx

Cutler or Newton this week? 6 points passing and rushing TDs!

And if Cutler - would you play M. Bennett over Landry in a WR/TE spot?

Thanks!

Cam without batting an eyelash. Landry and Bennett are closer but I'd go with landry as Bennett had been stuck blocking more. However, Bennett could see an uptick in looks if Forte is out.

Hey Irish, Hope all is well for you. Here is one of this week's dilemmas for me:

Non PPR league that starts 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE plus a Flex (WR/TE/RB).

Thin at RB: Martin, Blount, Abdullah and CJ Spiller (with no opportunity to improve at the moment).

I'm starting Martin and Blount.

WR: Dez, Sanders, M. Bryant, Landry, Hurns.

TE: Gates, Watson

I benched Dez last week and will do so again until Cassel shows he can get him the ball. I am firm in forgetting about Dez for week 9.

I am starting Sanders and Landry at WR for sure.

So my question is who to play at WR 3, TE and Flex? My options are M. Bryant, Hurns, Watson and Gates.

I like M. Bryant and Hurns (who will shred Cromartie while Revis shadows Allen Robinson; Cromartie has been awful). I also like Gates this week but am still concerned about his knee. I also like Watson and think he will be solid play this week.

So who do I bench from M. Bryant, Hurns, Watson, Gates?

Irish, throwing this scenario out there...full point PPR, Keeper league

I was offered C.West or TJ.Yeldon and a 3rd rd pick for Luck.

I have Carr and Bortles (who both have pretty good schedules the ROS and playoffs). Been pretty disappointed like many in Luck this season, and to be honest even though he is getting points, they ALL come late in the game when he's trying to get his team back into the game.

Last year I lost the championship game (after an 11-2 season) due to Luck collapsing vs the Cowboys. Not interested in that happening again this season, and I'm 7-1.

Would you make this trade with the Other QBs I have, plus I gain a 3rd rd pick for next season, my Team is in my Sig. Thx

I'm assuming that with you getting a 3rd rounder next year that means this is a keeper or dynasty?

Luck has more value in a keeper/dynasty league than either Yeldon or West and you really don't need RB help. If Luck turns things around, you'll regret trading him. If you're really sold on the trade, at least see if he'll give you a higher pick. And btw, Yeldon has more value than West in redraft and dynasty formats.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Hey Irish, Hope all is well for you. Here is one of this week's dilemmas for me:

Non PPR league that starts 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE plus a Flex (WR/TE/RB).

Thin at RB: Martin, Blount, Abdullah and CJ Spiller (with no opportunity to improve at the moment).

I'm starting Martin and Blount.

WR: Dez, Sanders, M. Bryant, Landry, Hurns.

TE: Gates, Watson

I benched Dez last week and will do so again until Cassel shows he can get him the ball. I am firm in forgetting about Dez for week 9.

I am starting Sanders and Landry at WR for sure.

So my question is who to play at WR 3, TE and Flex? My options are M. Bryant, Hurns, Watson and Gates.

I like M. Bryant and Hurns (who will shred Cromartie while Revis shadows Allen Robinson; Cromartie has been awful). I also like Gates this week but am still concerned about his knee. I also like Watson and think he will be solid play this week.

So who do I bench from M. Bryant, Hurns, Watson, Gates?

You absolutely start Bryant and Gates without hesitation. Both should produce fantastic Stat lines this week. Gates will get a ton of targets, receptions, yards and could score multiple times. Bryant should have a big game yardage wise and should reach paydirt as well. Plug them in and watch your score explode!

I'm assuming that with you getting a 3rd rounder next year that means this is a keeper or dynasty?

Luck has more value in a keeper/dynasty league than either Yeldon or West and you really don't need RB help. If Luck turns things around, you'll regret trading him. If you're really sold on the trade, at least see if he'll give you a higher pick. And btw, Yeldon has more value in redraft and dynasty formats.

Yes this is a keeper league. I would not be keeping Luck, West or Yeldon. We can keep only 1 player for 2 years. I would be keeping Gurley next season losing my 5th rd pick.

So you don't think it would be worth adding West who has a nice schedule the ROS with Carr and Bortles as my QBs?

Yes this is a keeper league. I would not be keeping Luck, West or Yeldon. We can keep only 1 player for 2 years. I would be keeping Gurley next season losing my 5th rd pick.

So you don't think it would be worth adding West who has a nice schedule the ROS with Carr and Bortles as my QBs?

I see, so you wouldn't be looking at keeping any of the players involved anyhow. Then yes, both Bortles and Carr have more value than Luck for the RoS and making the trade for either Yeldon or West and that 3rd rounder (try for a 2nd) makes a ton of sense. I like Yeldon a bit more but if you're not keeping either and looking towards the playoffs for just this season, West has a better playoff schedule (Chargers, Ravens and Browns) so get him.

Edited by irish

Hi Irish,

At Flex do I go D. Murray or Crabtree?

Thanks!

I think I'd go with Murray regardless of the scoring method. However, in a PPR league, I have them as pretty even. In a standard league, Murray has more value.

I see, so you wouldn't be looking at keeping any of the players involved anyhow. Then yes, both Bortles and Carr have more value than Luck for the RoS and making the trade for either Yeldon or West and that 3rd rounder (try for a 2nd) makes a ton of sense. I like Yeldon a bit more but if you're not keeping either and looking towards the playoffs for just this season, West has a better playoff schedule (Chargers, Ravens and Browns) so get him.

Perfect, that's what I was thinking as well, I like West's playoff schedule and overall ROS. I will try to get a 2nd Rd pick along with him.

Thanks Irish.

Perfect, that's what I was thinking as well, I like West's playoff schedule and overall ROS. I will try to get a 2nd Rd pick along with him.

Thanks Irish.

Excellent. GL.

It is standard Irish, so I'll roll with Murray. Thanks!

Ok, GL.

WR2 this week....

Davante Adams or Jordan Matthews??

Thanks!

I'd start Matthews.

Irish,

My line up this week
QB: Andy Dalton
WRs: Brandin Cook, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead
RB: Devonta Freeman, Dion Lewis
Flex: Doug Martin
Flex: Dez Bryant
TE: Heath Miller
Should I replace Dez Bryant or Willie Snead with Stefon Diggs ?
or what lineup you think will be better? I also have Antonio Gate in bench.
Thanks

I'm thinking about benching Matt Ryan this week and going with Cutler in a game that looks like there will be lots of passing. Which would you start?

I'd start Ryan cause cutler could flop just as well.

Irish,

My line up this week

QB: Andy Dalton

WRs: Brandin Cook, Allen Hurns, Willie Snead

RB: Devonta Freeman, Dion Lewis

Flex: Doug Martin

Flex: Dez Bryant

TE: Heath Miller

Should I replace Dez Bryant or Willie Snead with Stefon Diggs ?

or what lineup you think will be better? I also have Antonio Gate in bench.

Thanks

The only change I'd make is Gates should absolutely be started over miller!

Do I go with Danny Woodhead or Stevie Johnson on monday night? PPR.... also, who do you like the rest of the season, Ivory or Woodhead?

I see Woodhead and Johnson as even this week and would probably start Johnson.

I like ivory better than woody for the RoS.

My team before trade is a follows, just including my best starting lineup.....

QB A DALTON

RB L MILLER

RB DUKE JOHNSON

WR JULIO JONES

WR M EVANS

WR JOSH BROWN

TE JENKINS

FLEX HYDE/D ADAMS/ ABDULAH / LANGFORD

I made a trade for Miller for AJ Green, and then traded Julio Jones and Landford (he had Forte) for Gurley and James Jones.

I now have

QB A DALTON

RB GURLEY

RB DUKE JOHNSON

WR AJ GREEN

WR M EVANS

WR JOSH BROWN

TE JENKINS

FLEX HYDE/D ADAMS/ ABDULAH / JAMES JONES.

How did I do?