[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Pick 2 to start this week:

Jeremy Langford

Frank Gore

Chris Thompson

Duke Johnson

Langford and Gore.

1) It's DeAndre's bye week so I need to set my 2 WRs in PPR. Who would you choose between T. Benjamin, R. Matthews, LaFell, Stevie Johnson? I'm thinking Benjamin and Matthews, but Johnson against the Bears looks really enticing.

2) On a related subject, what WR should I be looking for in a trade? My chips are T. Benjamin, R. Matthews, CJ Anderson, Carlos Hyde (if healthy), and Delanie Walker (I have Muscle Hamster, Ivory and McCoy as well, but I'd rather not involve them). Not sure how far up the ladder I can go with a Benjamin/Matthews + Anderson/Hyde package.

I have Mcfadden, lacy, latavius, cj2k, and AP. Brown and decker at my WR and kelce and barnidge at TE.

I just got offered Freeman for AP and barnidge.

Should I pull the trigger?

10 team standard scoring league.

I wouldn't. To me that's over paying for Freeman.

1) It's DeAndre's bye week so I need to set my 2 WRs in PPR. Who would you choose between T. Benjamin, R. Matthews, LaFell, Stevie Johnson? I'm thinking Benjamin and Matthews, but Johnson against the Bears looks really enticing.

2) On a related subject, what WR should I be looking for in a trade? My chips are T. Benjamin, R. Matthews, CJ Anderson, Carlos Hyde (if healthy), and Delanie Walker (I have Muscle Hamster, Ivory and McCoy as well, but I'd rather not involve them). Not sure how far up the ladder I can go with a Benjamin/Matthews + Anderson/Hyde package.

For me, Lafell isn't even in the conversation. I'd go Stevie Johnson at 1 and Benjamin at 2.

In regard to pulling off a trade for a better WR, not ever entirely sure as each owner will always over value his players while more likely devaluing yours.

Hyde, at this point, is practically worthless. CJ isn't even a top 25 RB. Both Benjamin and Matthews are top 30 wrs, pushing for top 25 status.

If you could get Calvin Johnson, cobb, Allen Robinson or Dez that would be great. Depends on who owns those guys and what their needs are. Robinson and Calvin could be doable by offering up 2 of the 4 mentioned above.

Blount or Lewis?

Then in my flex, Malcom Floyd, Tavon Austin, or Blount or Lewis? NON PPR

Lewis.

Flex - Blount, because it's standard scoring.

PPR League: 1pt per reception, 6 pts for all TD's, .1 pts per yard.

For this week:

Rivers

Manning

Dion Lewis

Jeremy Langford

Shane Vereen

Jarvis Landry

TY Hilton

Willie Snead

Stevie Johnson

Right now I have going: Rivers, Lewis, Langford, Laundry, Snead and Johnson. Do you agree? Bye weeks suck.

Melvin Gordon or Jordan Matthews in the flex this week??

Standard - Gordon

PPR - Matthews

Hey Irish, my buddy says you know your stuff and have helped him in the past. I am new to this thing and could use some guidance.

I have 3 TE and a RB all vying for 2 spots (TE and Flex) - in a PPR league.

Do I play Tyler Eifert, Lamar Miller, Benjamin Watson, or Charles Clay? My gut says Eifert and Miller, but they all have pros and cons.

Eifert - Cleveland has been pretty good at limiting TE production and there are plenty of weapons at Dalton's disposal, but Eifert has been a good red-zone target.

Miller - Buffalo has been closing the door on run games, but since the bye in week 5 Miller has been shining as the new coach uses him more.

Watson - playing like a stud now that Brees is back to health, especially in red-zone. Tennessee should offer some easy points.

Clay - his last game against Miami (his former team) he ate them up. Miami can't seem to stop the TE game. Now he is playing at home after a bye week and Tyrod Taylor is back from injury.

What are your thoughts?

I need WRs. Should I trade lacy for crabtree? Other RBs: mcfadden, cj2k, AP, laxatives, and langton.

Laxatives, lol!

I'd make that deal for crabtree, if you can't yield a better WR.

hi irish,

rule of thumb is to never sit my stud but this week AP faces a tougher Ram's D and Jeremy Hills is facing a softer Brown's D. i currently bench AP but not sure if this is the right decision, please voice your opinions with reasons if you don't mind, thanks!

PPR League: 1pt per reception, 6 pts for all TD's, .1 pts per yard.

For this week:

Rivers

Manning

Dion Lewis

Jeremy Langford

Shane Vereen

Jarvis Landry

TY Hilton

Willie Snead

Stevie Johnson

Right now I have going: Rivers, Lewis, Langford, Laundry, Snead and Johnson. Do you agree? Bye weeks suck.

I like it all but would go with Hilton over snead.

• Like 1

Hey Irish, my buddy says you know your stuff and have helped him in the past. I am new to this thing and could use some guidance.

I have 3 TE and a RB all vying for 2 spots (TE and Flex) - in a PPR league.

Do I play Tyler Eifert, Lamar Miller, Benjamin Watson, or Charles Clay? My gut says Eifert and Miller, but they all have pros and cons.

Eifert - Cleveland has been pretty good at limiting TE production and there are plenty of weapons at Dalton's disposal, but Eifert has been a good red-zone target.

Miller - Buffalo has been closing the door on run games, but since the bye in week 5 Miller has been shining as the new coach uses him more.

Watson - playing like a stud now that Brees is back to health, especially in red-zone. Tennessee should offer some easy points.

Clay - his last game against Miami (his former team) he ate them up. Miami can't seem to stop the TE game. Now he is playing at home after a bye week and Tyrod Taylor is back from injury.

What are your thoughts?

Who's your buddy?

I hear ya about your conundrum here. I'd start eifert and miller though. Watson had been huge and clay can be especially with this matchup. However eifert is your top TE and miller will get the touches and the Dolphins should rebound after last week.

Back for more...

Who do you go with at WR between the following two (1PPR):

Stefon Diggs (vs. StL)

Stevie Johnson (vs. Chi)

Also, pick a DEF:

Miami (@ Buf)

Carolina (vs. GB)

Thanks!

Edited by Zeus69

Who's your buddy?

I hear ya about your conundrum here. I'd start eifert and miller though. Watson had been huge and clay can be especially with this matchup. However eifert is your top TE and miller will get the touches and the Dolphins should rebound after last week.

Thanks for validating my thoughts! This one kept me up last night and now it's game day... My buddy's name is Ian but I don't know what his name on this site. He said this site is where he gets a lot of his advice and said that you have helped him in some of his more troubling dilemmas. So now you have at least 2 fans. ;-)

Who's your buddy?

Here is another piece of the puzzle - one of my starting QBs is Dalton. Do you think that helps the choice to go with Eifort (so if they have a good game I benefit in 2 areas) or encourages me to go with someone like Watson (if they have a bad game I have spread the love?)

hi irish,

rule of thumb is to never sit my stud but this week AP faces a tougher Ram's D and Jeremy Hills is facing a softer Brown's D. i currently bench AP but not sure if this is the right decision, please voice your opinions with reasons if you don't mind, thanks!

Yeah, I get the whole don't bench your studs thing and sure I've done it and it's paid off and I've also gotten burned. However, in this case I'm starting AP at home against a defense in the top 3rd of the league when stopping the run. Sure, Hill could have one of his best games of the season this week in this great matchup but he's split down the middle with as many single digit games as double digit ones. AP is more consistent and doesn't share touches with the likes of Gio.

Thanks for validating my thoughts! This one kept me up last night and now it's game day... My buddy's name is Ian but I don't know what his name on this site. He said this site is where he gets a lot of his advice and said that you have helped him in some of his more troubling dilemmas. So now you have at least 2 fans. ;-)

Hmmmm... Ian, if it's the same one, I think he's hapicamp here. Does he live in central PA?

Here is another piece of the puzzle - one of my starting QBs is Dalton. Do you think that helps the choice to go with Eifort (so if they have a good game I benefit in 2 areas) or encourages me to go with someone like Watson (if they have a bad game I have spread the love?)

No, I don't look at that. I just start the guys i believe have the best shot of scoring the most.