[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I was offered the below trade, I don't think I like it, but it's really not a bad trade......thoughts?

I get Ingram and Cobb

I trade A. Brown and Hillman

Full PPR league with a bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

Dalton and E. Manning

McFadden, Langford Hillman, D. Johnson and CJ Anderson

Edelman, A. Brown, Maclin, S. Johnson and R. Matthews

Eifert

He also has Gurley and Latavius, and I was thinking of countering for one of them instead of Ingram.

As you can see, I'm much better off at WR than I am at RB

.5PPR

Who to start at flex:

Dez vs the eagles

Diggs vs rams

Allen Robinson vs jets

I'd start Diggs.

I was offered the below trade, I don't think I like it, but it's really not a bad trade......thoughts?

I get Ingram and Cobb

I trade A. Brown and Hillman

Full PPR league with a bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

Dalton and E. Manning

McFadden, Langford Hillman, D. Johnson and CJ Anderson

Edelman, A. Brown, Maclin, S. Johnson and R. Matthews

Eifert

He also has Gurley and Latavius, and I was thinking of countering for one of them instead of Ingram.

As you can see, I'm much better off at WR than I am at RB

I like that deal for you a lot and think you upgrade your overall lineup.

Drop Russell Wilson for Peyton Manning? I also have Derek Carr. Currently 7-1 and in 1st place, but no thanks to Wilson. Just picked up Carr last week. Manning had no tds, but had the yards, is he getting back to his old self? Give up on Wilson? THeir offense looks awful...

I like Wilson much more than manning.

I lost Keenan Allen and Bell this week in my 10-team half-PPR league (2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex). But, I still have high quality starters at RB and WR. 7-1 record with most points scored, so in a good position.

QB: Rivers, Dalton

RB: Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams, Dion Lewis, Tevin Coleman

WR: AJ Green, Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen

TE: Gronk

I will be dropping Bell as this isn't a keeper league. I have the #1 waiver spot, and I'm not sure if I should blow it this week to gain back some depth that I lost. Who would you look to burn the waiver on, if anyone? Langford, Malcolm Floyd, Vernon Davis?

I know it's kind of a stupid question, but I can be very risk averse and tend to want to cling to my waiver spot. Looking to see if I need to be shaken out of that this week.

I feel like you should save it but if you go after someone, I'd go with floyd.

Ten team standard scoring league

MY team:

Palmer Rivers

Forsett Gurley L Murray D Cobb

Julio OBJ Calvin A Robinson

Bennett Reed

Stream K

GB and Miami DST

His Team (He just traded away M Ryan Hopkins and Moncrief for Luck and Gronk):

Romo Luck

Gore Lacy Lewis C Mike Ellington

A Brown Dez Watkins

Gronk Kelce

McManus

STL DST

He has offered me Luck and Kelce for Rivers....im leaning towards declining and countering with Rivers and Megatron for Luck and Brown? Is that somewhat even?

He is targeting a QB we have discussed multiple trade involving both Palmer and Rivers, I really don't want to break up my QB combo but if I could swing something like in my counter offer id be open to it. Personally, I doubt he'll accept the counter offer but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Irish!!!!

I think you're counter is very fair, almost exactly so in regard to my projections.

12 team standard league scoring

My team

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Lacy, Lynch, West, Ingram

WR: Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Martavis, Allen Hurns, Stephon Diggs, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Witten, Reed

The person that has Gronk team

QB:Carson Palmer, Mathew Stafford

RB: McFadden, t.west, l.miller, A, Morris

WR:Calvin Johnson, Moncreif, Maclin, D. Jackson,

TE: Gronk, Donnell

Want to try for Gronk but want to start low then work up? But how should I approach it? Or should I even try for home and instead roll with Reed?

I like your team but offer him Hurns and witten for Gronk.

12 team league standard scoring, all TDs 6 points, NO PPR. I currently have the #10 waiver spot

QBs: Stafford, Flacco

WRs: Julio, Martavis Bryant, Davante Adams

RBs: Ivory, Latavius Murray, CJ Anderson, Darkwa, C Mike, Reggie Bush

TE: Bennett

Players to Drop:

Bush, Flacco, C Mike, Darkwa

Players to Add:

QB:

Cutler, Winston

RB:

Unfortunately DWill is gone. Bell owner smartly holding him. Langford and Spiller are the only options of note. I have Langford ranked about Spiller.

WR:

Stevie Johnson, Aiken, Malcolm Floyd, Andre Johnson

TE:

Having Bennett has been a rocky road. I notice Gates was available and looking to pick him up.

I will be setting up a bunch of claims this week and stagger them in order to get who I want. In the instance of Bush/Darkwa/C MikeLooking at setting them up as follows:

Langford for Bush (Highly unlikely with the #10 spot)

Johnson for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Gates for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Spiller for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Cutler/Winston for Flacco

Aiken for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Would you adjust this list at all or include any other players on this list? Are Darkwa or C Mike worth dropping for any of the players above? Langford is definitely a long shot with my waiver rank. Johnson and Aiken are now the top targets on their respective teams. Gates is TE insurance who is due for high volume for the same reasons as Johnson. Spiller is now the 2nd RB option in NO and only time will tell if he sees more usage.

EDIT: Also saw that Pierre Thomas was just signed by the 49ers. Is he worth a flier somewhere in this messy list of waiver wire additions?

I'd drop bush, darkwa and Flacco for Winston, spiller and Stevie Johnson.

Hi Irish,

WW tonight. I need someone for Week 9 at Flex (so many byes). Which of the following is best this week and which is best ROS?

Crabtree

Hurns

Floyd

Stevie Johnson

Aiken

Thanks!

Crabtree for both.

Edited by irish

This guy wants to trade a potential overall 2 round pick in a dynasty league and Kevin white for Edelman.. Fair trade? I have Antonio brown, Crabtree, cooks, as my core wr if I lose Edelman. This is a PPR 12 man league

Nice deal for you!

Should I trade jeremy hill for Mike evans? My league starts 2 flex spots. I can take the rb hit. I should be getting David cobb in WW this week , hopefully he can be a flex. If not I can handcuff one of my backs

Great deal for you, take it now!

Irish,

My Wrs are: Brandon Cooks, Allen Hurns, Stefon Digss and Dez Bryant.

I bench Donte Moncrief this week. If I keep 5 for ROS, what will you keep? drop Mote Moncrief for Willie Snead or Ted Ginn or Pierre Garcon, or Kamar Aiken or Desean Jackson or Brandon LaFell .

Can you name best 5 to keep?

Thanks,

Keep moncrief and the other 4 mentioned earlier.

Lost Keenan Allen is out for the year as well. Should I pick up either Nate Washington or Stevie Johnson?

Johnson for sure.

Great, Crabtree was my thought too, just wanted to double check. Thanks man!

Np, GL.

Hi Irish (thanks in advance)

Standard League

1. Which QB should I pickup as a bye week fill in this week: Mariota, Cousins, Bridgewater, Geno Smith

2. I own Jeffery, Tavon Austin, Moncrief and just lost Keenan. Should I pickup a replacement for Keenan? If so, which WR to pickup: Sammy Watkins, Kamar Aiken, Marvin Jones, Mike Wallace?

3. Also lost Bell this week. Which of these RBs would you pickup as a replacement (I have LeSean and Doug Martin): Spiller, Sims, Darkwa, Duke Johnson, Blue

One more quick question, which DST for week 9: Falcons, Bengels, or Vikings?

I'd go with the Bengals.

Hi Irish (thanks in advance)

Standard League

1. Which QB should I pickup as a bye week fill in this week: Mariota, Cousins, Bridgewater, Geno Smith

2. I own Jeffery, Tavon Austin, Moncrief and just lost Keenan. Should I pickup a replacement for Keenan? If so, which WR to pickup: Sammy Watkins, Kamar Aiken, Marvin Jones, Mike Wallace?

3. Also lost Bell this week. Which of these RBs would you pickup as a replacement (I have LeSean and Doug Martin): Spiller, Sims, Darkwa, Duke Johnson, Blue

1) Crazy as is sounds Geno.

2) Grab Watkins

3) Spiller

Lost Bell (and Foster). My backup QB is Dalton. Want to try to move him for a RB. Teams with weak QBs have these RBs: Ingram, Chark West, Lacy and L Miller. Julio is also on one of these teams. Would any of these be worth targeting? Our QBs score a ton relative to other positions. Dalton is the 6th highest QB in the league and 7th overall and has probably scored at least twice as many points as any of these players except Julio.

.5PPR

Trading away: Deangelo Williams + Davante Adams

Receiving: Maclin

I know this trade looks bad rn, but I already have Lamar miller, CJ2K, and Gurley as my RB's, while my WR's are Robinson, Watkins, Garcon, and Wallace.

Should I do this trade?

Or just do Deangelo for Fitz?

Edited by gemlagman96