[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

They're w guy in my league who is 2-5

Qb Wilson

Rb forte and Murray

Wr jones Glenn Tory smith

I have rivers

Should I try and get

Forte as my rb2 and Wilson and trade rivers McCoy intend of the other trade

Not sure if he would do this trade he likes forte

Doubt he goes for that.

Standard scoring league with 5 point bonus at 100 yards rushing receiving:

McFadden or Cobb

I'd go DMC.

muchos gracias, gonna propose the trade for John Brown first instead of Moncrief. Pretty sure that will be rejected so I'll settle for Moncrief.

Sounds like a plan. GL.

Odell Beckham Jr for CJ2K and James Jones

No ppr

I would be gaining ODBJr. I have Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, Stefan Diggs, Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon, and Darren Mcfadden

Other team gaining CJ and JJ has Moncrief, Evans, Hurns, Demarco Murray, Gordon, and Matt Jones

Thoughts?

TIA

Hello Irish, 12 team PPR

League one, which two of these WRs would you start? B Marshall, James Jones, B Cooks.

League two 1/2 PPR. Combo of one RB and two Flex pick from Gore, J Stewart, Mcfadden, John Brown WR Ariz.

thanks

Edited by jailbirds

Odell Beckham Jr for CJ2K and James Jones

No ppr

I would be gaining ODBJr. I have Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, Stefan Diggs, Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon, and Darren Mcfadden

Other team gaining CJ and JJ has Moncrief, Evans, Hurns, Demarco Murray, Gordon, and Matt Jones

Thoughts?

TIA

I would not make this trade because it's standard, you're losing more than you're gaining, especially, with the fact that you don't have solid RB depth.

Hello Irish, 12 team PPR

League one, which two of these WRs would you start? B Marshall, James Jones, B Cooks.

League two 1/2 PPR. Combo of one RB and two Flex pick from Gore, J Stewart, Mcfadden, John Brown WR Ariz.

thanks

I'd go Marshall for sure and then it's right between the other 2 but would go Cooks.

Stafford

Eli

Bree's

Fitz

Thanks!!!

If you mean to start today, I'd go Brees.

Different league

Luck

Eli

Fitz

It's between luck and Eli for me and I'd give luck the slight edge.

Hey Irish, Ellington was just dropped. Should I dump Cobb for him, or is Cobb worth holding on to??

My thought is this, Ellington could certainly end up being more valuable by a slim margin. However, cobb could end up being the starter for the Titans and therefore, has slightly higher upside. I'd go cobb and feel the kick I might give myself in the arse later will be a lesser kick at worst.

Hello Irish,

PPR yahoo league

Diggs or Forsett at Flex

Olson or Barnidge at TE

Thanks!

It's weird as I answer so many of these but I feel like someone else asked me this exact one.

I'd go forsett and Olsen for sure.

PPR FLEX?

S. DIGGS @ chi

Or

J Stewart vs Ind

Thanks!

I'd go with Diggs.

Good morning I have lynch and McCoy as rb

Backups Hyde Anderson and picked up bush

Should I start Anderson are bush

My defense if Rams so concerned about playing bush

What's ur thought?

Start Bush over Anderson for sure.

Mornin Irish! Happy Sunday Funday! I need 2 for PPR: an RB2 and flex: DMC, Hillman and 3S(steve smith sr). Who would you choose and why?(brief explanation) Thanks in advance!

Mornin Fibonacci! Great name BTW.

I'd go with DMC and Smith. DMC will be doing everything for the Boys and the Seahawks have given up some numbers on the ground. Then when Dallas is down, DMC will add to his totals by grabbing some receptions in garbage time playing catch-up.

Smith will be in a shoot-out against the Chargers and I think the Chargers come out on top, which means Smith and the Ravens will be playing catch-up late.

Hillman, even though he's become the guy, will still share touches, even moreso than DMC and the Packers D will be more effective against him IMO versus the Hawks on DMC. I also think DMC has a better shot to score.

Mornin Fibonacci! Great name BTW.

I'd go with DMC and Smith. DMC will be doing everything for the Boys and the Seahawks have given up some numbers on the ground. Then when Dallas is down, DMC will add to his totals by grabbing some receptions in garbage time playing catch-up.

Smith will be in a shoot-out against the Chargers and I think the Chargers come out on top, which means Smith and the Ravens will be playing catch-up late.

Hillman, even though he's become the guy, will still share touches, even moreso than DMC and the Packers D will be more effective against him IMO versus the Hawks on DMC. I also think DMC has a better shot to score.

Thanks Irish and those were my thoughts as well--just needed to hear someone else's educated opinion. Have a great day!

• Like 1

Thanks Irish and those were my thoughts as well--just needed to hear someone else's educated opinion. Have a great day!

No problem, GL!