[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 out of 3 wr:

Dez, Demaryius, Fitz.

I'm thinking Demaryius and Fitz but need some dynamic analysis!

Fitz is a no-brainer. It comes down to starting Dez or Thomas. I'd go with Thomas as I believe he has the better matchup and even though they,IMO, have about an even chance to score, I think Thomas will finish with more catches and yardage even if by a slim margin.

• Like 1

Ok, I can't drop Lacy now because he already played, but I'll wait till Tuesday and Draughn is still there. Our playoffs go to week 17 (I am very annoyed by this) so I need options from crappy teams in case they sit players from good teams in week 17. Thanks man!

Np, sounds good. Week 17 title games suck.

• Like 1

Fitz is a no-brainer. It comes down to starting Dez or Thomas. I'd go with Thomas as I believe he has the better matchup and even though they,IMO, have about an even chance to score, I think Thomas will finish with more catches and yardage even if by a slim margin.

Pick one player to drop:

Karlos Williams

Boom Herron

David Cobb

Jay Ajayi

Easy Herron.

Top of the mornin' to you, Irish! :brew:

I need two of these RBs in a 1-point PPR league:

Thomas Rawls

Chris Ivory

David Johnson

Shaun Draughn

Charcandrick West

And the rest of the day to you Chi-Beers!

I'd go with Rawls and Johnson. Johnson a hair over Draughn.

• Like 1

Loving that advice. Always happy to have my thoughts validated!

Glad you feel solidified, now Thomas has to do his part.

Standard league

QB: Cutler, Hasselback, or Oswweiler

WR2 & Flex: Tavon Austin, Devin Funchess, Keshawn Martin, Devante Parker, Lamar Miller, Spencer Ware

Need to win this week to get 1st round bye but gronk is out so I have a crappy TE (gillmore) in since all other good ones are taken

Edited by nyjets18

Thanks for the advice Irish I appreciate it. I still keep flip flopping with Langford and Gore. Just with them saying Gore is banged up and signing Dan Herron idk if it will be a split carries situation also. And it doesn't help colts are playing steelers. I do like Langford against 49ers just don't know how much of the work load he will get with forte back and if he would see more than Gore. This win would put me in the playoffs.

Standard league

QB: Cutler, Hasselback, or Oswweiler

WR2 & Flex: Tavon Austin, Devin Funchess, Keshawn Martin, Devante Parker, Lamar Miller, Spencer Ware

Need to win this week to get 1st round bye but gronk is out so I have a crappy TE (gillmore) in since all other good ones are taken

QB - Cutler

WR2 - Austin

Flex - Miller

Is Tamme available at TE?

Thanks for the advice Irish I appreciate it. I still keep flip flopping with Langford and Gore. Just with them saying Gore is banged up and signing Dan Herron idk if it will be a split carries situation also. And it doesn't help colts are playing steelers. I do like Langford against 49ers just don't know how much of the work load he will get with forte back and if he would see more than Gore. This win would put me in the playoffs.

It is a tough call. Gore has a limited but sorta predictable ceiling but probably a higher floor. Langford has a lower floor but higher upside. If you feel that you're facing a tougher, high-scoring opponent and are gonna need the higher ceiling guy, play Langford.

QB - Cutler

WR2 - Austin

Flex - Miller

Is Tamme available at TE?

No, the best avaible right now are green, Tye, James, and McDonald which are all not good options. Thank you for the help, hopefully I can win and get that 1st round bye incase gronk is out another week

No, the best avaible right now are green, Tye, James, and McDonald which are all not good options. Thank you for the help, hopefully I can win and get that 1st round bye incase gronk is out another week

McDonald is a solid option and I'd be more likely to start him than Gillmore.

I just traded McFadden for Allen Robinson to bolster my WRs. Which 3 do I start from the below?

David Johnson @ Stl

Javorius Allen @ MIA

Ronnie Hillman @ SD

Matt Forte vs SF

Jeremy Langford vs SF

Charcandrick West @ Oakland

Anquan Boldin @ Chi

Johnson, Allen and West. Boldin would be my 4th option. With Forte and Langford splitting, it's tough to rely on either of them and Hillman just doesn't make the cut.

Johnson, Allen and West. Boldin would be my 4th option. With Forte and Langford splitting, it's tough to rely on either of them and Hillman just doesn't make the cut.

Thanks Irish, is Hillman droppable from this group? I have Eifert out this week and I was going to drop the Chiefs defense (I start the Broncos) but should I drop Hillman instead? I also have Stevie Johnson, totally forgot about him.

Thanks Irish, is Hillman droppable from this group? I have Eifert out this week and I was going to drop the Chiefs defense (I start the Broncos) but should I drop Hillman instead? I also have Stevie Johnson, totally forgot about him.

Well that changes things. Stevie Johnson starts ahead of Boldin with David Johnson and Allen. Hillman is definitely the low man on your RB totem pole. Who would you be dropping Hillman for? What TE?

Hmm I'll take a look at him thanks. One last question for defense: jets, bears, steelers, or falcons?

Definitely the Steelers.

Pick three in PPR : Ivory, Draughn, J Stewart, Buck Allen

Thanks!!!!!

Ivory sits on the bench. I have the other 3 ahead of Ivory.

Well that changes things. Stevie Johnson starts ahead of Boldin with David Johnson and Allen. Hillman is definitely the low man on your RB totem pole. Who would you be dropping Hillman for? What TE?

Gilmore, Zach Miller, and Luke Wilson are the best TE options available in my opinion.

Gilmore, Zach Miller, and Luke Wilson are the best TE options available in my opinion.

Gillmore it is.

Hey What's up Irish !!

Like Confucious ... u give good advice hahaha

so Should i pick up Matt Hasselbeck and bcench Rivers this week ???
IND vS Pits
San Diego Vs Denver

im still in 3rd place and i need to make the more points i can ....

Thank you and good football !!