[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

help!!! i have kaperneck, cam newton is out....do i stick to my guns and gamble on kaperneck or go out and get derek anderson/kyle orton/ alex smith....i can get manziel but im not risking playoff game with him. derek anderson played well when he started. kyle orton will throw the ball but only when thyre down 2 td;s and alex smith hasnt thrown a td pass all year to a wr, help

kaperneck

kyle orton

alex smith

derek anderson.......who would you guys start??????

I'd roll the dice with Manziel or Orton.

Irish, in a 1pt PPR:

Dez @PHI

Or

Gordon @CIN

Perhaps should be an easy answer but Dez and the Cowboys stunk up the joint at home against Philly

I hear ya but there's no question that Dez is the play. Huge game and I think Dez comes to play.

12 team PPR league.....Do I sit Gordon at flex with the unknown of Manzel and start J. Matthews or stick with Gordon alongside AJ, Brown, Charles or Davis, and Herron?

You absolutely play Gordon. Manziel can throw the rock, so Gordon should post some solid numbers.

Here's the issue for me, SJax has the lowest ceiling but quite possibly the highest floor from your remaining options. However, both Gio and moncrief have higher ceilings. I really like the opportunity moncrief is gonna get too, since Reggie Wayne is hurt.

I understand. I am thinking then to take the chance on Moncrief in the Flex.

So, who for RB2? Gio or Bell?

Washington is a bit more Risky than I'd like after thinking it though.

Would you bench or play Fitzgerald this week. Only move that is baffling me. Tempted to roll out Nate Washington, maybe considering Hogan. Mainly have him so he isn't used against me.

I play Fitz especially after a full practice yesterday.

• Like 1

I understand. I am thinking then to take the chance on Moncrief in the Flex.

So, who for RB2? Gio or Bell?

I don't like Gio. Go bell.

Edited by irish

Need a Flex. PPR league.

Stills @ Chicago

Mike Evans @ Carolina

Hopkins @ Indy

Pick One.

I'd go Hopkins.

12 Team .5PPR League

I need to start 2 RBs and 1 Flex out of the following:

1. Rashad Jennings
  2. Andre Williams
  3. Latavius Murray
  4. James Starks (If Lacy doesn't play)
  5. Sammy Watkins
  6. Brandon LaFell

As of right now I'm leaning towards Jennings and Murray at RB and Watkins at flex. However, if Lacy is inactive, should I replace Watkins with Starks at my flex. I'm also nervous about Jennings surrendering carries to Williams. Last week I played both and got lucky with Williams exploding.

Any help would be appreciated!

Reallu need TE and RB help..

PPR League

Cook or Cameron

Pick 2:

Blount

CJ2k

Ivory

Starks

Stewart

A part of me thinks that cook is the play tonight and that I can't trust Cameron. However, I'd roll with Cameron this week and hope he can be the difference maker.

In regard to your RBs, I know it's risky but I really like Chris Johnson this week and he could end up flopping. I think both Stewart and Blount are gonna get a workout this week and could post big games. I'd start CJ and and Stewart. But I'd hate benching Blount, especially with the dolphins probably being down late in the game and the pats will be smoking the Blount.

Mason, hill or Herron at RB?

Those three (not counting who's at RB) lafell or Landry at flex?

I'd start Herron at RB and mason tonight.

12 Team .5PPR League

I need to start 2 RBs and 1 Flex out of the following:

1. Rashad Jennings

2. Andre Williams

3. Latavius Murray

4. James Starks (If Lacy doesn't play)

5. Sammy Watkins

6. Brandon LaFell

As of right now I'm leaning towards Jennings and Murray at RB and Watkins at flex. However, if Lacy is inactive, should I replace Watkins with Starks at my flex. I'm also nervous about Jennings surrendering carries to Williams. Last week I played both and got lucky with Williams exploding.

Any help would be appreciated!

I agree with everything you have in right now. Jennings should be fine, Murray is going up against a very weak run D and Watkins should be targeted a bunch being down to the Broncos.

I'd start Herron at RB and mason tonight.

Any particular reason? Hill just got named starter in cinci and should be getting more carries an has the better matchup. It's a tough one though

Edited by Jtrum
  • Like 1

What does it mean when I see bump?

Someone was just making a post to move their thread up to the top in hopes more people will see it and respond.

Lamar Miller at NE

or

Terrence West v CIN

Deandre Hopkins @ IND

or

Monrief v HOU

Thanks.

Easy call in both cases. Miller and Hopkins. Both should be top 15 plays at their position this week while west won't be close and moncrief will need the chips to fall right just to be in the same territory as Hopkins.

Any particular reason? Hill just got named starter in cinci and should be getting more carries an has the better matchup. It's a tough one though

IMO, Herron is #1 for you and playing mason or hill is a coin flip. However, the deciding factor was that hill has way more competition for touches than mason. Gio will still get his and mason should rumble all night being the primary guy.