[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

steven jackson or fred jackson as an rb2?

Freddy Jax without question, especially in PPR!

Hi. Really need some help for this week 15. Joe Flacco or Philip Rivers?

I'd go rivers no doubt in a big time shootout!

Eli, Sanchez, or J Football for week 15?

I'd absolutely roll with Sanchez on this one. I knew that you wanna get in on the Manziel craze, like so many, and he could put up a great game, but Sanchez at home against a defense that can be beaten, in a huge spot when it should be higher scoring, with the division basically on they line against America's team. Oh, not too mention in primetime!

I'd absolutely roll with Sanchez on this one. I knew that you wanna get in on the Manziel craze, like so many, and he could put up a great game, but Sanchez at home against a defense that can be beaten, in a huge spot when it should be higher scoring, with the division basically on they line against America's team. Oh, not too mention in primetime!

Great analysis and advice... thanks, irish.

Still feel i'm struggling with the following issue I have previously posted so many appologies for it's redundancy but was hoping for any other advice that could inspire me in either direction. The thread is posted below. Thanks in advance!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/434010-cj0k-starks-or-knile/

I would absolutely start CJ over moncrief and Murray for this week. I would also be more inclined to drop Davis than Starks. However, I wouldn't drop either. I'd drop moncrief, especially if you have 2-3 other solid WRs.

Edited by irish

I would absolutely start CJ over moncrief and Murray for this week. I would also be more inclined to drop Davis than Starks. However, I wouldn't drop either. I'd drop moncrief, especially if you have 2-3 other solid WRs.

thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I'd have to drop an RB cuz I can only carry 5 RBs and AP would be a keeper. Could you elaborate some on your preference to drop Davis vs Starks? is it based on injured starter or wk 15-16 matchup? My current WRs are: Alshon, OBJ, VJAX, Moncrief. Thx again.

thanks a ton! how come you're so sure? it seemed like a toss up to me!

That's not even close to a toss up for me. Don't get me wrong, it's closer in standard scoring, but I think they both have an equal chance to score, both with have about an equal amount of carries and rushing yards but Freddy Jax with have about 4-5 more receptions (I know you don't get those points) but he'll add about 40-50 more receiving yards than SJax there.

• Like 1

thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I'd have to drop an RB cuz I can only carry 5 RBs and AP would be a keeper. Could you elaborate some on your preference to drop Davis vs Starks? is it based on injured starter or wk 15-16 matchup? My current WRs are: Alshon, OBJ, VJAX, Moncrief. Thx again.

Regardless of scoring system, I would drop Davis for CJ and play CJ this week. Lacy is already banged up and may be limited this week and going forward. It's already been reported that Starks will continue to see more time and therefore, has more value than Davis strictly from an injury stand point. Starks also plays for the more explosive offense during a time of year when they may run it a bit more in bad weather.

I have Josh Gordon as a FLEX in a PPR league (Green and Brown at WR) and also as a WR2 in a standard league (Brown at WR) do I dare sit him in either or both leagues with an unproven QB and 1 win away from the championship game in both leagues? CIN gives up the 2nd fewest pts to WR. My other options are.....

PPR League - J. Matthews vs. DAL

Standard League - Stills @ CHI

Any thoughts?

Separate question that I think I already know the answer to.....Ryan or Rivers?

Edited by xrunner2006

I have Josh Gordon as a FLEX in a PPR league (Green and Brown at WR) and also as a WR2 in a standard league (Brown at WR) do I dare sit him in either or both leagues with an unproven QB and 1 win away from the championship game in both leagues? CIN gives up the 2nd fewest pts to WR. My other options are.....

PPR League - J. Matthews vs. DAL

Standard League - Stills @ CHI

Any thoughts?

Separate question that I think I already know the answer to.....Ryan or Rivers?

You absolutely start Gordon and think he'll be just fine with Manziel.

In regard to the QB question, both guys should be excellent plays and put up great stats. However, even though it will be a shootout for the chargers and Denver, I'd go with Ryan over rivers as the game could end up as a shootout.

• Like 1

Don't forget if I'm not around here and you want to chat about lineups, moves, etc. hit me up on Twitter - ScottRyan@fantasyshamrox

I'm in a huge bind this week. My WR set is decimated by injury and I've got lots of options, but they're all fliers. It's a standard, non-PPR league. 10 yards/pt, 6 pts TD. I have to start 3 out of D. Moncrief, M. Lee, M. Wilson, D. Baldwin, D. Adams, and H. Douglas. The rest of my starters Luck, Charles, JStew, J. Thomas, J. Tucker, KC.

Thanks for taking he time. It's tough to lose Julio in a big fantasy playoff game but my options to replace him are pretty decent. its a ppr format. My options: K. Allen, J. Matthews, H. Douglas. I have Allen in there as of now but I grabbed Douglas off the wire and the match up is nice. Thoughts? Thanks again.

Irish, I need one WR for my Flex in PPR

Wrs: Ashon Jeffrey,Roddy White, Kenny Stills,

Flex: ???

who should i pick? Thanks

Anquan Boldin, Harry Doulas, Charles Johnson, Donte Moncrief

I would start Charles Johnson as he's been on a tear and is the #1 in Minnesota.

I'm in a huge bind this week. My WR set is decimated by injury and I've got lots of options, but they're all fliers. It's a standard, non-PPR league. 10 yards/pt, 6 pts TD. I have to start 3 out of D. Moncrief, M. Lee, M. Wilson, D. Baldwin, D. Adams, and H. Douglas. The rest of my starters Luck, Charles, JStew, J. Thomas, J. Tucker, KC.

I'd go with Lee, Douglas and moncrief. All should play prominent roles this weekend and all have considerable upside.

Thanks for taking he time. It's tough to lose Julio in a big fantasy playoff game but my options to replace him are pretty decent. its a ppr format. My options: K. Allen, J. Matthews, H. Douglas. I have Allen in there as of now but I grabbed Douglas off the wire and the match up is nice. Thoughts? Thanks again.

You made the right call, without question, I play Allen over Douglas or Matthews.

Confirmation is always nice thank you. I had a huge year at 11-2 in my 12 man ppr and had a bye last week where I put up 217 points. So Id hate to get ousted and not make the money game next week. I pretty much streamed the rb2 spot all year having Richardson, which wasn't fun being 12th on the wire every week, but other than that I have a nice squad. Luck, Forte, K. Williams (this week), Jordy Nelson, Hilton, Julio, Walker/Donnel, Seattle D. I stashed Sea def early and streamed them until recently. It's been a fun year with this squad. Good luck this weekend.