[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 minutes ago, irish said:

Absolutely!  With my job this year, I'm thrilled for weekends!  This is a tough one but I think I'm leaning Aiyuk here. GL!

I hope you have Monday off and a long weekend!

Same league, Nacua over Waddle?  We can only start 2 wrs snd no flex.  Aiyuk, waddle and nacua 

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I hope you have Monday off and a long weekend!

Same league, Nacua over Waddle?  We can only start 2 wrs snd no flex.  Aiyuk, waddle and nacua 

Nope, my district doesn't observe Columbus Day. Very diverse, too many other holidays to observe, especially when considering Columbus was not a good dude. 

Yeah, Waddle on the pine. 

13 minutes ago, irish said:

Nope, my district doesn't observe Columbus Day. Very diverse, too many other holidays to observe, especially when considering Columbus was not a good dude. 

Yeah, Waddle on the pine. 

My town celebrates it as Indigenous People Day and the kids get the day off.  

Appreciate it sir! 

2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

My town celebrates it as Indigenous People Day and the kids get the day off.  

Appreciate it sir! 

That makes perfect sense!  My pleasure. 

In my CBS League, I hear that Stevenson may be questionable and he hasn't quite been himself anyway/-. I am inclined to sit him, but my only option is Z Ertz. Your thoughts.

In my second league I need to start two of these out of five. Te Goedert, or TE Ferguson. Flex = J Jacobs RB, Nico Collins, Romeo Dobbs. All opinions are appreciated. My teams are in my signature.

15 hours ago, irish said:

Sucks about Thomas, I felt he'd have a solid game as well. I see those 3 WRs as being similarly ranked.  Really can't give the edge to one or the other. 

Do I keep Jones in my flex for Monday night? or do I give the spot to Addison, playing in the 2nd games of the day?

I'm dying here.

3 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Do I keep Jones in my flex for Monday night? or do I give the spot to Addison, playing in the 2nd games of the day?

I'm dying here.

I'd keep Jones in the flex. CPR performed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jailbirds said:
In my CBS League, I hear that Stevenson may be questionable and he hasn't quite been himself anyway/-. I am inclined to sit him, but my only option is Z Ertz. Your thoughts.

In my second league I need to start two of these out of five. Te Goedert, or TE Ferguson. Flex = J Jacobs RB, Nico Collins, Romeo Dobbs. All opinions are appreciated. My teams are in my signature.

I don't like Ertz as an option over Stevenson, so I'd keep Stevenson in as long as he's active. 

Goedert has been average at best but is due, give him a shot. Flex is a no brainer for me as Jacobs is a top 3-5 RB play and should get the start. 

GL

Good morning Irish,

ppr leagues:

1. 1. Aaron Jones (MNF questionable tag), Zach Ertz, or Zack Moss? Risk it on Jones?
  2. 2. Purdy or Love?
  3. 3. Russ Wilson or Dobbs?
  4. 4. Purdy, Dobbs or Russ Wilson?
    5. Josh Downs, DJ Chark or Zach Moss?
  5. 6. Goff or Burrow (no St. Brown, no Higgins)?
Edited by Dcat

50 minutes ago, Renshaw611 said:

10 team PPR keeper league (we keep 3)

I give: Mike Evans/Jahmyr Gibbs/Zach Charbonnet

I get: Rhamondre Stevenson/Zack Moss/Garrett Wilson

Not a huge fan of this trade.  Keeper- wise Wilson is better than Evans, I like the combo of Gibbs/ Charbonnet more than Stevenson/Moss.   

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Good morning Irish,

ppr leagues:

1. 1. Aaron Jones (MNF questionable tag), Zach Ertz, or Zack Moss? Risk it on Jones?
  2. 2. Purdy or Love?
  3. 3. Russ Wilson or Dobbs?
  4. 4. Purdy, Dobbs or Russ Wilson?
    5. Josh Downs, DJ Chark or Zach Moss?
  5. 6. Goff or Burrow (no St. Brown, no Higgins)?

Morning D!

1. I'd risk starting Jones. 

2. Love

3. Dobbs

4. Purdy and Downs

5. Ugh, probably Goff

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR Who to start Puka or Pittman?

Pick three Mixon, Bijian, Kyren or Kamara?

Deebo or Marquise Brown?

Coin flip came up Puka

Bijan, Kamara, Mixon

Brown

15 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

Good Morning Irish !  Burrow or M Stafford at QB in my CBS league?

Burrow or Cousins in my Yahoo league? I am leaning Cousins in this league.

I'd roll with Stafford being healthier, having all weapons and playing keep up with the Eagles, versus a banged up Burrow playing without Higgins against the Cards. 

Cousins in a shootout with the Chiefs for sure!

16 minutes ago, Mike Fly said:

0.5 PPR Standard Yahoo H2H league choices for Flex:

Jerry Jeudy 

Zay Flowers

Jake Ferguson

I'm rolling Flowers here just over Jeudy. 

3 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

Or I could play Kupp over brown and deebo? 

That's what I'd do, play Kupp. 

Hey @irish!

I'm fortunate to be 3-1 with Burrow as my starting QB for 2 of those games.  I feel he has to be benched until he can put together a string of games we are accustomed to seeing from him.

I have Purdy as my backup but he has a tough matchup this week vs Dallas.  I picked up Joshua Dobbs also.

QUESTION:  Should I stick with Burrow AT Cards, OR play Purdy vs Cowboys or Dobbs vs Cincy?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by The Fantasy Don

7 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish!

I'm fortunate to be 3-1 with Burrow as my starting QB for 2 of those games.  I feel he has to be benched until he can put together a string of games we are accustomed to seeing from him.

I have Purdy as my backup but he has a tough matchup this week vs Dallas.  I picked up Joshua Dobbs also.

QUESTION:  Should I stick with Burrow AT Cards, OR play Purdy vs Cowboys or Dobbs vs Cincy?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Don, 

Here's how I see it. I probably wouldn't start Purdy in a low scoring slugfest with a great Cowboys' D.  Then it comes down to Burrow against Dobbs in Arizona.  I think I still start Burrow.  Dobbs would be my 2nd option. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Don, 

Here's how I see it. I probably wouldn't start Purdy in a low scoring slugfest with a great Cowboys' D.  Then it comes down to Burrow against Dobbs in Arizona.  I think I still start Burrow.  Dobbs would be my 2nd option. 

I appreciate the feedback @irish.  I am just very weary of starting Burrow though I know he has to break out sometime.  Dobbs would be the "safer play" and has averaged about 28 pts the past 3 games.  I somewhat agree with Purdy though I think with CMC, that will provide opportunities to Aiyuk and Deebo.

34 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

I appreciate the feedback @irish.  I am just very weary of starting Burrow though I know he has to break out sometime.  Dobbs would be the "safer play" and has averaged about 28 pts the past 3 games.  I somewhat agree with Purdy though I think with CMC, that will provide opportunities to Aiyuk and Deebo.

All great points, if you think Dobbs is the safe play, run him out there. 

• Like 1