[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Trade offer:

1 qb - 2 Rb - 2 WR - 1 te and a flex league. Half PPR

Qb - Hurts and Kyler 
Rb - Barkley , Henry , Achane, Stevenson
Wr - Aiyuk , Flowers, Addison, Watson 
Te - Mcbride 

I was offered Keenan Allen for Henry and Addison. Big upgrade to my WR and with my Rb depth, I’m thinking this helps my team? I’m sitting at 7-3 so pretty good odds on making the playoffs. 

I was also offered DJ Moore for Rham and Flowers but Allen seems like the reliable option. 

Would you take either trade or stay put?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Good morning Irish.  I've got a few for you to look at here for week 11 (full ppr leagues):

• (QB) Purdy vs Bucs or Love vs Chargers?
  • (QB) Purdy vs Bucs or Howell vs Giants ?
  • (QB) Purdy vs Bucs or Stafford vs Seahawks?
  • (need 1 flex) D Henderson vs Seahawks, B Cooks @ Carolina or J Meyers @ Miami?
  • (need 1 rb) Lat Murray vs Jets, McLaughlin vs Vikes or D Cook @ Buffalo?
  • (need 2 flex) Atwell vs Seahawks, E Moore vs Steelers, Guyton @ Green Bay or Higbee vs Seahawks
  • (TE) Higbee vs Seahawks or Parham @ Green Bay?

Morning D!

The best time of year is here!  Thanksgiving, the run to getting into playoff football, Christmas, New Year, and then actual playoffs!  Love it!

- Purdy

- Howell 

- Purdy

- Henderson

- Murray

- Atwell and Moore 

- Leaning Parham

GL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jailbirds said:

A good Sunday morning to you Irish. My RB situation is dire this week. Hubbard has been disappointing lately. There is talk that Rico Dowdie should be getting more carries at Dallas. Should I even consider starting Dowdie over Hubbard?

Morning JB! 

I heard the same stuff about Dowdle, which means good day for Pollard, 😆.  I'd still play Hubbard, even if against Dallas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR who do I start?

tank Dell or 

Deebo Samuel

in other league Half PPR

Nacua or Dell

pick 2 RB Javonte, Pollard, and Brian Robinson Jr.

PPR - Going with Dell here. 

Half PPR - Puka and Brian Robinson (could be a top 5 play today) and Pollard.

GL

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy Sunday Irish!  

Would you play the Browns defense vs Steelers today or the 49ers defense vs Tampa Bay?

Happy Sunday before Turkey Day Montana!

The Browns look like a solid play but I'm going with the 49ers here. 

8 minutes ago, irish said:

Morning D!

The best time of year is here!  Thanksgiving, the run to getting into playoff football, Christmas, New Year, and then actual playoffs!  Love it!

- Purdy

- Howell 

- Purdy

- Henderson

- Murray

- Atwell and Moore 

- Leaning Parham

GL

Thank you as always.  And it's rare that you and I were on the same page for each one.  That's both reassuring and scary at the same time.

Here is another one with which I'm still flip-flopping;  I need to start 3 (and sit 1) of these 4 RBs: 
D Henderson v Seahawks
J Cook v Jets
N Harris @ Cle
J Warren @ Cle

I have yet to play both Harris and Warren in the same week.  Had I done so, I'd have a slightly better record I think.  

1 hour ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish!

Need flex help and any help I can get since I had Burrow start at QB FULL PPR

Jerome Ford vs Steelers

Rashee Rice vs Eagles

Trey McBride AT Texans

The rest of my lineup starters: Walker and White RBs, AJ Brown and Aiyuk WRs, Laporta TE, Phins D/ST.  Was thinking starting 2 TEs but Ford does have a very favorable matchup and the Browns may be more run heavy with Watson out.  Also, I can sub out Laporta with McBride...maybe? 

Thx in advance!

Morning Don!

I'd be starting McBride at TE, as I mentioned to someone else, it's like he's the next Kelce. However, so is Laporta. Hell, I'd roll the dice and start both TEs.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigpun87 said:

Trade offer:

1 qb - 2 Rb - 2 WR - 1 te and a flex league. Half PPR

Qb - Hurts and Kyler 
Rb - Barkley , Henry , Achane, Stevenson
Wr - Aiyuk , Flowers, Addison, Watson 
Te - Mcbride 

I was offered Keenan Allen for Henry and Addison. Big upgrade to my WR and with my Rb depth, I’m thinking this helps my team? I’m sitting at 7-3 so pretty good odds on making the playoffs. 

I was also offered DJ Moore for Rham and Flowers but Allen seems like the reliable option. 

Would you take either trade or stay put?

Hey bigpun,

I like the first trade for you as it definitely strengths your lineup. You add a top 5 WR and are basically benching Henry in favor of Achane anyhow. 

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Thank you as always.  And it's rare that you and I were on the same page for each one.  That's both reassuring and scary at the same time.

Here is another one with which I'm still flip-flopping;  I need to start 3 (and sit 1) of these 4 RBs: 
D Henderson v Seahawks
J Cook v Jets
N Harris @ Cle
J Warren @ Cle

I have yet to play both Harris and Warren in the same week.  Had I done so, I'd have a slightly better record I think.  

Nice!  Maybe... 😆 

I think I go with Warren, Cook and Henderson. It's close though and you're probably right that there were weeks had you started both Pitt RBs, you might have been better off. 

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Morning Don!

I'd be starting McBride at TE, as I mentioned to someone else, it's like he's the next Kelce. However, so is Laporta. Hell, I'd roll the dice and start both TEs.  

Thanks @irish!  I am seriously considering it.  How about Ford?  I have Rachaad White starting vs the niners and Walker vs Rams.  Maybe swap White with Ford?

18 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks @irish!  I am seriously considering it.  How about Ford?  I have Rachaad White starting vs the niners and Walker vs Rams.  Maybe swap White with Ford?

I still like white more than Ford as I think he'll catch a bunch of passes playing catchup. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Kincaid or Schultz

🤔

I'll take Kincaid, the Jets love covering the TE... not!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Not usually a handcuffer, but my backs are Swift/Ford/Javonte/Charbonnet/Chandler/Gainwell

I blew my #2 waiver on Chandler and looks like Mattison is going to play.

How do you feel about me dropping Chandler for Jaleel McLaughlin?

I say stick with Chandler. 

I have a posse of handcuff RB's.  Its like a hobby.  (JWarren, Charbonnet, RicoD, Spears)

My starting RB's are Mostert and Rhamandre. 

I grabbed TyChandler on waivers looking for the next good thing and hoping for no Mattison.  

TyChandler isnt getting the backfield to himself this weekend and I went JWarren instead.   So, TyC on the bench.  With the rest of the handcuff RB's. 

I am considering dropping Ty and picking up Kansas City DST in prep for their pretty good schedule.  They are better than my current dst (detriot) and I stream every week anyway, so detroit can get dropped.  

Hold on to detroit and Ty in the event he goes off with his 40% touches, or plan ahead with dst and upgrade to KC?

23 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I have a posse of handcuff RB's.  Its like a hobby.  (JWarren, Charbonnet, RicoD, Spears)

My starting RB's are Mostert and Rhamandre. 

I grabbed TyChandler on waivers looking for the next good thing and hoping for no Mattison.  

TyChandler isnt getting the backfield to himself this weekend and I went JWarren instead.   So, TyC on the bench.  With the rest of the handcuff RB's. 

I am considering dropping Ty and picking up Kansas City DST in prep for their pretty good schedule.  They are better than my current dst (detriot) and I stream every week anyway, so detroit can get dropped.  

Hold on to detroit and Ty in the event he goes off with his 40% touches, or plan ahead with dst and upgrade to KC?

I'd grab the Chiefs' D.  Warren looks like a beast going forward and with Walker now hurt, maybe Charbonnet will be too.  Maybe you can hold Chandler and release the Lions for Chiefs, unless you're trying to play matchups. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krisboy123 said:

Pick one for playoff week 16 and 17......Full ppr?

Keaton Mitchell

Jaleel Mclaughlin

A J Dillon

Right now I'd say Dillon, then Keaton, then McLaughlin. 

how'd you do Irish?  I had it sewn up even before Sneed shutdown Brown last night. Thank god my opp started Achane. 

if you could start one as a FLEX, who would you pick?

McBride against the Rams? (starting Kincaid)

K. Mitchell in the excellent matchup against the Chargers?

Dillon w/ the volume against the Lions D? (sidenote: you think Jonesy will be worth a damn at all remainder of the season?)

or Reed and all the plays he's getting in the Packers offense? (which will clearly have to throw)

(waiting on Beckham's shoulder to give him more thought, but I like his situation with Andrews down)

thoughts?

44 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

how'd you do Irish?  I had it sewn up even before Sneed shutdown Brown last night. Thank god my opp started Achane. 

if you could start one as a FLEX, who would you pick?

McBride against the Rams? (starting Kincaid)

K. Mitchell in the excellent matchup against the Chargers?

Dillon w/ the volume against the Lions D? (sidenote: you think Jonesy will be worth a damn at all remainder of the season?)

or Reed and all the plays he's getting in the Packers offense? (which will clearly have to throw)

(waiting on Beckham's shoulder to give him more thought, but I like his situation with Andrews down)

thoughts?

Hey G4C,

Glad to hear you won despite Achane getting re-injured.  I won again and after starting 1-3 losing Chubb and not having Taylor for awhile, I've now gone 6-1, so I'm currently 7-4 and in the playoff hunt. 

I think Jones will be a wreck the rest of the year and even if he comes back will be nothing more than an RB 3/ Flex. 

For your flex spot I'd start McBride slightly over Dillon. 

Happy Thanksgiving Irish,

This week I set up my PPR team

QB: Lamar Jackson
WR: Chris Olave, Puka Nacua 
RB: Austin Ekeler, Jonathan Taylor 
TE: Sam LaPorta
Flex:  Ramondre Stevenson
BK: Brian Robinson, Kyren Williams, Garret Wilson, Jakobi Meyers

Who I should drop for QB Trevor Lawrence  next week because Lamar Jackson will be off week 13; is that Garret Wilson ? Thanks

Better trade to pursue?

10 Team, PPR, 1st Place

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE, D, K

QB: Fields, Murray, Dobbs (grabbed last week in case Murray was out)

RB: Pollard, Breece Hall, Kyren W, Foreman, K Mitchell

WR: Tyreek, Amon-Ra, Davonta, Rashee Rice, Diontae Johnson, Demerio

TE: McBride

D: CLE

Keenan Allen for Devonta/Any Main RB (Pollard, Breece, Kyren)

or

Kamara (may be able to get Nico Collins or Amari Cooper tossed in) for Breece/Devonta

Edited by HalfSmoke83