[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

46 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

I was offered his Diggs for my Dell/Charbonnet?

Thoughts?

Hell no, I like Dell as much, if not a little more than Diggs, and you'd be losing Charbonnet on top of it.  No way. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HalfSmoke83 said:

Pick 2 in PPR:

Pollard, Devonta Smith, or Kyren Williams?

Devonta more targets with Hoedert out

Pollard seems better but only scored a 21yd TD to make it look good.

Kyren coming back but against ARI where he blew up before IR.

Need a bit of a pop to get me over so leaning Williams/Smith.

All great plays this week! And I know you're gonna hate this but Plays is the play in my eyes.  Against that terrible Washington D, this could be his game. I know, it could totally be wrong as we've be saying this, waiting for "that game".  But at home, on Turkey Day, in this matchup = Trifecta?  

Pollard.  GL

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Does his Diggs/hunt for my charbs/Dell change anything?

I have ford 

I think that's a fair trade. I like Dell a little more than Diggs and Hunt a little more than Charb.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Gainwell vs BUF (Swift limited practices)

(or)

Royce Freeman vs ARI (#2 back with Kyren's return)

PPR

Hey Tropic, 

I'll take Gainwell.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, joey2stix said:

1 pt PPR

Breece or Kyren?

G. Wilson or Shakir? (I have Allen)

Thanks!

Breece by a smidge but both are solid starts. 

I get the QB issues, but Wilson for sure. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! Yeah! Perhaps Jacob's might be better than Monte! If Swift is Out, I'll put in Jacob's! 

Question? If Swift is Healthy?

Do I play?

Jacob's or Theilen

In Flex? 

Thanks Mate!

Cowboys Rollin!

Hey there Johnny,

I think Swift plays. I take Thielen over Jacobs. 

Cowboys did what they should, beat an inferior opponent, while having home field advantage. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

Is Nico Collins a better play over Jamaar Chase this week 12 full ppr??

This is a dead heat between these 2. Chase would obviously be a top 3 play if Burrow were in.  Dell seems to have taken over the #1 spot in Houston. However, I can't trust Browning, so I'm going with Nico. 

5 minutes ago, irish said:

This is a dead heat between these 2. Chase would obviously be a top 3 play if Burrow were in.  Dell seems to have taken over the #1 spot in Houston. However, I can't trust Browning, so I'm going with Nico. 

Yeah its so hard to bench Chase but I am still torn between the two....am really tempted to play Nico with Noah brown out.

38 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

Yeah its so hard to bench Chase but I am still torn between the two....am really tempted to play Nico with Noah brown out.

Another great point with Brown being out. 

56 minutes ago, PMelt74 said:

Need 2 out of these 3

Nico Collins

Puka Nakua

Chris Olave 

thanks

Hey Patty Melt,

I'll take Puka and Nico because of a better matchup over Olave. 

GL 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

Hey Irish

Who to start at WR this week? I need 2. PPR plus bonus

K. Allen v Ravens

Puka @Ari

Dell v Jac

Am I crazy to go with Puka and Dell this week? 

wow this is a tough call....you could make a case for each one here.....all are must start great plays. Match up wise your choices are fine....benching a stud like Allen is risky....so keep fingers crossed on whoever you go with.

in my PPR league, I have Puka Allen Chase and N Collins....and I am playing Chase, Puka and Allen.....

On 11/21/2023 at 7:20 PM, irish said:

I won again and after starting 1-3 losing Chubb and not having Taylor for awhile, I've now gone 6-1, so I'm currently 7-4 and in the playoff hunt. 

I think Jones will be a wreck the rest of the year and even if he comes back will be nothing more than an RB 3/ Flex. 

For your flex spot I'd start McBride slightly over Dillon. 

Happy Thanksgiving Irish,

We're in the same Chubb boat.  Thank the football GODS someone in my league dumped Monty after he got carted off wk2. Good thing I have patience.  I too am 7-4, currently tied in 2nd (3rd by pts.)

Jonesy (as a Packers owner) has been so incredibly disappointing it's insufferable.  I don't see him being anything until the wk16 against Carolina. I'd love him against the Giants wk14 but I know 2 things 1) GB doesn't rush anyone back & 2) he's old and looks slow to heal.  

At this point, is the roster spot better for ANYONE on waivers? even a 2nd D/ST?  I'm at my wits end.

I like your McBride call even more now later in the week.  No Brown and just a bunch of shorties on the field.  He'll eat the middle and get the RZ targets.  I was leaning K.Mitchell for the excitement but also like OBJ as 1B against the Chargers (missed out on Reed & Cooks. Thanksgiving driving took my Cooks option)

LET'S RIDE WITH MCBRIDE!!  

Good luck to you the rest of the games this weekend. 

2 hours ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

Hey Irish

Who to start at WR this week? I need 2. PPR plus bonus

K. Allen v Ravens

Puka @Ari

Dell v Jac

Am I crazy to go with Puka and Dell this week? 

You start Allen for sure. Then it's a decision between Puka and Dell and I'd play Dell at home against a worse defense.  But they are all great plays. 

5 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Happy Thanksgiving Irish,

We're in the same Chubb boat.  Thank the football GODS someone in my league dumped Monty after he got carted off wk2. Good thing I have patience.  I too am 7-4, currently tied in 2nd (3rd by pts.)

Jonesy (as a Packers owner) has been so incredibly disappointing it's insufferable.  I don't see him being anything until the wk16 against Carolina. I'd love him against the Giants wk14 but I know 2 things 1) GB doesn't rush anyone back & 2) he's old and looks slow to heal.  

At this point, is the roster spot better for ANYONE on waivers? even a 2nd D/ST?  I'm at my wits end.

I like your McBride call even more now later in the week.  No Brown and just a bunch of shorties on the field.  He'll eat the middle and get the RZ targets.  I was leaning K.Mitchell for the excitement but also like OBJ as 1B against the Chargers (missed out on Reed & Cooks. Thanksgiving driving took my Cooks option)

LET'S RIDE WITH MCBRIDE!!  

Good luck to you the rest of the games this weekend. 

Same to you and yours G4C!

FF is all about patience and luck. I'm getting lumped this week because the guy I'm playing had Miami's D, which went off for like 25 points, along with Laporta scoring and Tyreek Hill being... well that cheetah guy. 

I'm torn between Mitchell and OBJ, I think I'd rather the explosive RB to the WR who could disappear and have a head-banging hissy fit. 

If I'm confused and both of these are in the mix to choose from, along with McBride, is McBride EASILY!

GL 

• Thanks 1