[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

One more Irish,  full ppr with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Kupp vs Cleveland

Kirk vs Cincy

Give me Kirk here. I think they're similar but like Kirk's upside more. 

14 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

TankDell is done for the season.  There is talk of our league allowing 1 pick from current roster to start a dynasty league.  

Dell, Puka, Warren, Tyjae, Charbonnet, McBride, Kincaid.

Have narrowed it to Dell/Puka.  It'd cost me a 13-15th draft pick, as yet to be decided. 

Your thoughts?  

Puka, done. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishI gambled by starting Achane. I didn't have a good feeling about Singletary against the Broncos. The gamble worked out and I truly value your opinion brother. Hopefully you started him as well.

Well done, he looks to be back!  I don't have any shares of Achane. I'm currently losing by 13.9 points but have Etienne and the Jags' D going tomorrow and my opponent is finished.  

20 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishthe victory should be within reach if Travis is healthy enough to play and maintain goaline carries. The Jags defense should handle the Bengals. Good luck Brother 

Thx, I think so too.  I also have D'Ernest Johnson in case Etienne can't go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tropic Lunder said:

morning, @irish

Friend in my league needs to make the right decision tonight:

Tyler Boyd

or

Zay Jones

ppr

Hey Tropic, 

Crazy, but I'd probably play Boyd. 

• Thanks 1

@irish

My friend stuck with Zay Jones over Boyd, but both scored enough for the W, so we were technically all right! haha

onto week 14: 

Who do I flex this week? Must-win scenario (and possibly contingent on points-for tiebreaker, so will take all I can get)

Start 2 (ppr):

Jaxon Smith-Njigba vs SF

Rashid Shaheed vs CAR (if he's active)

Jonathan Mingo vs NO

Tee Higgins vs IND

and from left field: Gainwell vs DAL (if Swift is inactive)

@irish Made playoffs in our superflex

QB: Allen, Murray, Love

RB: Swift, Ford, Javonte, Charbonnet, Gainwell

WR: Nico, Pitman, Brown

TE: Ferguson, McBride

OPEN BENCH SPOT AFTER DROPPING DELL

#4 on waivers, we use it we lose it. Anybody worth a claim?

RB: Zeke, Khalil, McLaughlin, McKinnon, Sanders, Chandler

WR: Q Johnson, Zay Jones, Noah Brown, Eli Moore, Hyatt

.05 Irish.  I lost to Engram getting his first TD, McManus missing me a FG, lost Dell for the season, and Ekeler flubbed it for a THIRD game.

I'm reeling at 7-6. How'd you do?

With Dell down, I scrambled.  I had Cooks, Reed & picked up Noah Brown (JSN, OBJ, Shakir, E. Moore, Z. Jones on waivers)

AJ Brown is my WR1.  who's my WR2?

Struggling to keep Ekeler in my lineup but I know it's not a question, especially with the Broncos next.

However, I have Mitchell and picked up Zeke (Chandler, Dillon, Gainwell on waivers)

Monty is my RB1.  who's my RB2?

and in that muddled mix who's my FLEX? or at least a few options.

Thanks! Good luck to you wk14!

18 hours ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

My friend stuck with Zay Jones over Boyd, but both scored enough for the W, so we were technically all right! haha

onto week 14: 

Who do I flex this week? Must-win scenario (and possibly contingent on points-for tiebreaker, so will take all I can get)

Start 2 (ppr):

Jaxon Smith-Njigba vs SF

Rashid Shaheed vs CAR (if he's active)

Jonathan Mingo vs NO

Tee Higgins vs IND

and from left field: Gainwell vs DAL (if Swift is inactive)

Hey TL,

Yeah Zay was a slightly better start, especially when considering that Boyd threw a freaking pick, 😆

If probably go with Higgins and JSN.

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish Made playoffs in our superflex

QB: Allen, Murray, Love

RB: Swift, Ford, Javonte, Charbonnet, Gainwell

WR: Nico, Pitman, Brown

TE: Ferguson, McBride

OPEN BENCH SPOT AFTER DROPPING DELL

#4 on waivers, we use it we lose it. Anybody worth a claim?

RB: Zeke, Khalil, McLaughlin, McKinnon, Sanders, Chandler

WR: Q Johnson, Zay Jones, Noah Brown, Eli Moore, Hyatt

Hey TGA,  

Glad you made it into the playoffs!  Definitely make a move. Add at least one of these (if not 2, dropping Gainwell): Zeke, Moore, Brown, or Herbert. 

• Like 1

Irish! What you think?

Locked up top playoff seed. Playoffs in Week 16 and 17 only.

Would like to put in for Noah Brown (WW #10 so likely miss him), stash a D/ST for Week 16, and maybe Royce Freeman if owner drops.

But Who to drop? I assume Demerio would go first but who next...Diontae Johnson?

Priority: Noah Brown, Packers D, Texans D, Broncos (only for Week 17 vs NE)

Options: Spears, Higgins

10 Team, PPR

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE, D, K

QB: Fields, Murray

RB: Pollard, Kyren W, Breece Hall, K Mitchell, Dowdle

WR: Tyreek, Amon-Ra, Davonta, Rashee Rice, Diontae Johnson, Demerio

TE: McBride

D: CLE

IR: Josh Palmer

10 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

.05 Irish.  I lost to Engram getting his first TD, McManus missing me a FG, lost Dell for the season, and Ekeler flubbed it for a THIRD game.

I'm reeling at 7-6. How'd you do?

With Dell down, I scrambled.  I had Cooks, Reed & picked up Noah Brown (JSN, OBJ, Shakir, E. Moore, Z. Jones on waivers)

AJ Brown is my WR1.  who's my WR2?

Struggling to keep Ekeler in my lineup but I know it's not a question, especially with the Broncos next.

However, I have Mitchell and picked up Zeke (Chandler, Dillon, Gainwell on waivers)

Monty is my RB1.  who's my RB2?

and in that muddled mix who's my FLEX? or at least a few options.

Thanks! Good luck to you wk14!

Hey G4C,

Damn, that sucks. You had a bunch to wrong there.  I actually won my game this week by 10 points with Etienne and the Jags' D getting me the needed points and then some on MNF.  I'm currently sitting in the final playoff spot but have 2 brutal games the next 2 weeks against top teams in my league. One loss and I could drop to 8th.  

At WR for you, I really like JSN and E. Moore as much as some of the other guys you currently have rostered but they're all in the same boat.   

Your WR2 is likely Reed. 

At RB, Ekeler is your #1, Monty 2 and Zeke is the play at the flex spot over Cooks. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! 

RB Help? PPR 

My pics in Bold

RB - Jacob's, Monty,

Ford, N.Harris,

Swift (Q) playing Dallas. Got shut out against S.F!

Thanks Mate!

Good Luck with your Teams!

Hey Johnny B!

I like your bolded selections, just make sure Swift is out or severely limited. Otherwise, Jacobs and Swift could just as likely be your starters. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HalfSmoke83 said:

Irish! What you think?

Locked up top playoff seed. Playoffs in Week 16 and 17 only.

Would like to put in for Noah Brown (WW #10 so likely miss him), stash a D/ST for Week 16, and maybe Royce Freeman if owner drops.

But Who to drop? I assume Demerio would go first but who next...Diontae Johnson?

Priority: Noah Brown, Packers D, Texans D, Broncos (only for Week 17 vs NE)

Options: Spears, Higgins

10 Team, PPR

Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE, D, K

QB: Fields, Murray

RB: Pollard, Kyren W, Breece Hall, K Mitchell, Dowdle

WR: Tyreek, Amon-Ra, Davonta, Rashee Rice, Diontae Johnson, Demerio

TE: McBride

😧 CLE

IR: Josh Palmer

Demario is definitely a drop but beyond that, not sure I'd drop anyone else. With your WRs and RBs, I'm not sure Brown cracks the starting lineup, plus he'll likely be gone at #10. So maybe grabbing that defense makes more sense?  

2 hours ago, irish said:

Demario is definitely a drop but beyond that, not sure I'd drop anyone else. With your WRs and RBs, I'm not sure Brown cracks the starting lineup, plus he'll likely be gone at #10. So maybe grabbing that defense makes more sense?  

Was not gone and grabbed him lol

So, figure a hold to see how he integrates this week with Dell out...or a Diontae drop? Don't see Diontae breaking lineup either honestly but would be a hold to prevent others from grabbing

3 minutes ago, HalfSmoke83 said:

Was not gone and grabbed him lol

So, figure a hold to see how he integrates this week with Dell out...or a Diontae drop? Don't see Diontae breaking lineup either honestly but would be a hold to prevent others from grabbing

That's the key here. He likely won't crack your lineup but you hand to play defense against others starting him, possibly against you. 

14 hours ago, irish said:

Hey G4C,

Damn, that sucks. You had a bunch to wrong there.  I actually won my game this week by 10 points with Etienne and the Jags' D getting me the needed points and then some on MNF.  I'm currently sitting in the final playoff spot but have 2 brutal games the next 2 weeks against top teams in my league. One loss and I could drop to 8th.  

At WR for you, I really like JSN and E. Moore as much as some of the other guys you currently have rostered but they're all in the same boat.   

Your WR2 is likely Reed. 

At RB, Ekeler is your #1, Monty 2 and Zeke is the play at the flex spot over Cooks. 

I like the way you think, I was leaning the same.  I'm having a hard time between Cooks/Reed and I love Moore's targets. Zeke is just too much workload to leave on the table. I'll pocket Mitchell against the Jags next week.

want to take a shot at my QB sitch? 

Murray on the bye, can't wait for Chicago wk16 

Stafford on my bench for Commanders wk15

...but not this week against the Ravens

But for now I'm staring at Dobbs, Minshew, Flacco (not been named starter, but, c'mon)

I like Dobbs for the Jefferson factor, and against the Raiders

Minshew can put it up, but he can also drop it. The Bengals can still cook a little. Does Minshew keep up?

thoughts?

Every year I run this pool for the college bowl games for the staff at my school and those here who want to be involved. I will be doing so again this year. I will be using the poolhost.com site which makes tracking the progress much easier.

Every completed sheet is $10 and you are allowed to complete multiple sheets. Simple concept pick the most straight-up winners and the tie-breaker will be the total points for the National Championship game.

If you're interested simply express as much here and PM me your email address. I will send you an invite, you accept that, create a free poolhost ID, pay your entry fee, select your teams, include your tie-breaking points and enjoy watching the games this holiday season with the hope of winning a little extra green. Depending on the number of entries, it will either be winner take all or possibly Top 3 with a 60-30-10 split (which it was last year).

I will be accepting entry fee payments through Venmo or, if needed, Paypal (not preferred).

Happy Holidays!!

• Haha 1

Thanks in advance for your help.  My team is hanging by a thread.  12 team league, 1 ppr, standard scoring.

Lost  2 WR's last week, Dell and Kirk, got a whopping 3.80 points for both combined, and lost my game.  Went from #3 seed to #6 and need a win this week to have a shot at making the playoffs.

1. Can't believe this is even a question mark, but Love @ NYG or Mahomes vs Buffalo

Love has been putting up points the last few weeks, but takes a  hit with Watson hurt, plus the Giants Defense has been decent.

Mahomes has the resume, but has been a disappointment this year to say the least.  In prior years I would think Mahomes vs Allen would be a shootout, but I am not confident in Mahomes and the KC offense at all this season.

2. On Defense I have  Jax @ Cle,  or I could pickup a WW Defense, Giants vs GB, or Pats @ Steelers, slim pickings.

I've been riding the Jags D, but they were a complete bust last week.  Thought going into week 14 against Cleveland, without Watson, the Jags D would be a layup.  Is Flacco for real?

The Giants Defense put up decent FF points the last 2 games, but it was against NE and Washington, ugh

Pats Defense has been pretty stingy the last 3 games, even though their Offense sucks.

You gave me Mingo last week, thanks!  

Edited by JOG1151

2 hours ago, JOG1151 said:

Thanks in advance for your help.  My team is hanging by a thread.  12 team league, 1 ppr, standard scoring.

Lost  2 WR's last week, Dell and Kirk, got a whopping 3.80 points for both combined, and lost my game.  Went from #3 seed to #6 and need a win this week to have a shot at making the playoffs.

1. Can't believe this is even a question mark, but Love @ NYG or Mahomes vs Buffalo

Love has been putting up points the last few weeks, but takes a  hit with Watson hurt, plus the Giants Defense has been decent.

Mahomes has the resume, but has been a disappointment this year to say the least.  In prior years I would think Mahomes vs Allen would be a shootout, but I am not confident in Mahomes and the KC offense at all this season.

2. On Defense I have  Jax @ Cle,  or I could pickup a WW Defense, Giants vs GB, or Pats @ Steelers, slim pickings.

I've been riding the Jags D, but they were a complete bust last week.  Thought going into week 14 against Cleveland, without Watson, the Jags D would be a layup.  Is Flacco for real?

The Giants Defense put up decent FF points the last 2 games, but it was against NE and Washington, ugh

Pats Defense has been pretty stingy the last 3 games, even though their Offense sucks.

You gave me Mingo last week, thanks!  

Boy JOG, that is a tough break last week!  

1. You were right, you don't have to ask, play Mahomes. I completely understand your concerns with the KC offense not looking their best and Love putting up points. However, it is Mahomes versus Allen and those 2 always seem to bring the best out of each other, especially in such a desperate game. 

2. The Giants and Pats will likely be in the bottom 3rd of the league this week, whereas, the Jags should be in the top 3rd. Play the Jags.  I don't like the Giants this week at all. The Pats going against the Steelers with Trubisky starting could have success but I'm still rolling with the Jags. Flacco might be a slight upgrade for the Brownies but the Jags could feast too.

Glad Mingo worked out, he was in a great position to do well last week. 

GL

• Like 2