[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys with the #1 defense in the NFL! Whaaa

Cowboyz1

Don't take my word for it. I came across THIS today and was pleasantly shocked. I know it preseason and only up to week 2 but that makes it all the more interesting doesn't it? Then I looked HERE and low and behold, it's still the case. Cowboys are #1 in defense through then entire preseason! Shows our kids were ballin as well as our starters when they were in there.

I suspect when everyone is back starting week 5 this D is going to be much improved this year. Maybe this year no QB playing with a cane will be able to come close to beating us!

You sir, are the ultimate homer :lol:

Hey, I'm just passing on the truth...........Tell me that stat didn't surprise you. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my very own eyes.

Here's something else. I looked at the rankings for the past 10 years. It seems that preseason rankings are a fair predictor of the season's rankings. Of all the years I looked at, only 1 defense, the Oakland Raiders finished outside the top half in total defense the same year. Hummmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Hey, I'm just passing on the truth...........Tell me that stat didn't surprise you. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my very own eyes.

Here's something else. I looked at the rankings for the past 10 years. It seems that preseason rankings are a fair predictor of the season's rankings. Of all the years I looked at, only 1 defense, the Oakland Raiders finished outside the top half in total defense the same year. Hummmmmmmmmm :thinking:

haha enjoy it while it lasts....have you ever seen an hourglass flip?

• Like 1

A good predictor, #1 in the presason is usually in the top 16 after the season? You could pick a team at random and probably do as well.

A good predictor, #1 in the presason is usually in the top 16 after the season? You could pick a team at random and probably do as well.

Maybe, but I like the odds.............don't you? My job, as a homer, is to point out favorable facts that illuminate the optimist glow or hue if you will, of my blue colored glasses.

Edited by Cowboyz1