[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore touches to be limited

squirrelmastr21

nah i just wanted to point out to shorty that the colts suck...since he compared tom brady to lance armstrong and barry bonds

You point out the obvious - so do I.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Lance Armstrong & Barry Bonds were the best in their sport at one time - and why? Cause they cheated. Tom Brady is no different.

You're a fan and rightfully so defend your star player. I'd probably do the same - but from an outsiders perspective, he's not the golden child Pats fans make him out to be. Take someone like Peyton Manning on the other hand, he plays clean and doesn't have to bend the rules or cheat to succeed - albeit he sucks this year - but I'm talking about his legacy in general.

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Lance Armstrong & Barry Bonds were the best in their sport at one time - and why? Cause they cheated. Tom Brady is no different.

You're a fan and rightfully so defend your star player. I'd probably do the same - but from an outsiders perspective, he's not the golden child Pats fans make him out to be. Take someone like Peyton Manning on the other hand, he plays clean and doesn't have to bend the rules or cheat to succeed - albeit he sucks this year - but I'm talking about his legacy in general.

So tell us....how is tom bending the rules this year?

nah i just wanted to point out to shorty that the colts suck...since he compared tom brady to lance armstrong and barry bonds

The only problem with the comparison is that Barry and Lance actually set records that will likely stand for a generation.

And if Peyton had the teams that Brady had around him he'd have won just as many Super Bowls. But you know people (esp Pats fans).

Brady 4 SB wins >>>> Peyton 1 SB win

And if Peyton had the teams that Brady had around him he'd have won just as many Super Bowls. But you know people (esp Pats fans).

Brady 4 SB wins >>>> Peyton 1 SB win

oh ya...I can just imagine peyton winning superbowls with the likes of deion branch and david givens.....or Edelman and Brandon lafell........david patten and troy brown...I can see peyton lighting it up with those guys...lol

you guys do realize that the one superbowl peyton did actually win ...his defense helped carry him through the playoffs and he threw more ints than tds during the playoffs that season

you losers actually still think tom brady has to cheat to be good...or that he cheated....tom brady didn't film any hand signals.......the balls tom brady used were hand tested and approved against the colts.....he used measured balls in the 2nd half and lit them up.......brady likes his footballs inflated to the lower end of the regulated spectrum.....once the game started the psi lowered naturally due to temperature...the balls were fine and had no bearing on the outcome of the game....even many colts players agreed

some of you just cant let it go.....tom just cant be great because he just is....its always something....even though so many former and current players sing his praises....maybe next year bill polian can pull some strings at the league office and get it mandated that brady can no longer wear pads and a helmet....

I guess it was tom bradys "defense" that erased a 10 point defecit in the 4th quarter against the seahawks.....I know it was his defense that put seattle at the 1 with a chance to win it........I guess it was tom bradys defense that twice set superbowl records for completions....

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

"hey guys...anyone can win with tom bradys team...especially manning the great....I mean anyone can do it....its his defense and kicker"

yaaa...I mean ....yer down 10 in the 4th to the friggin seahawks....this "legion of boom"....and you got 13-15 for 125 yards and 2 tds when they are trying to finish you off...but hey peyton manning could....oh no wait....he got savagely destroyed.....hmmmm

:mouth::mouth::mouth:

I see my ignore list potentially doubling in size pretty soon here...

You'll still end up reading them and responding. I have - this thread is a prime example.

Kind of goes like the quote in 'Private Parts'. "But if they hate him, why do they listen?" "Most common answer? I wanna see what he'll say next."

Uhhhh... Tom Bradys defense won the superbowl unless you watched a different game than the rest of us. Just sayin

13-15 125 yards and 2 tds in the 4th...down 10

did peyton complete 13 passes against the seahawks in the superbowl? maybe I don't remember...all I remember is him and his team being savagely destroyed

yer a certified idiot

Uhhhh... Tom Bradys defense won the superbowl unless you watched a different game than the rest of us. Just sayin

13-15 125 yards and 2 tds in the 4th

did peyton complete 13 passes the whole game against seattle? I dunno....maybe he did...I don't remember...just remember them being destroyed

yer a certified clown....good luck the rest of the year

did peyton complete 13 passes against the seahawks in the superbowl? maybe I don't remember...all I remember is him and his team being savagely destroyed

yer a certified idiot

Opinions differ

yer a certified idiot

Is that last year's SB? Where the idiot Seahawks handed the game to them by not letting Beast mode score the TD and trying to be cute throwing it. Yes Brady caused that too, he's like Tebow he influences everybody around them.

I'm not denying Brady is very good, one of the best ever. But if you cannot see that he benefited from a very good defense, a brilliant (crafty, sly and rule stretching) head coach you're as delusional as other super fans.

Now go slobber Brady's nutsack some more.

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 3

Is that last year's SB? Where the idiot Seahawks handed the game to them by not letting Beast mode score the TD and trying to be cute throwing it. Yes Brady caused that too, he's like Tebow he influences everybody around them.

I'm not denying Brady is very good, one of the best ever. But if you cannot see that he benefited from a very good defense, a brilliant (crafty, sly and rule stretching) head coach you're as delusional as other super fans.

Now go slobber Brady's nutsack some more.

Same take I have. Never once did I say Brady wasn't good - there just always seems to be controversy surrounding him. Sure he puts up great #'s, but it's not like he plays with a bunch of teammates who severely lack talent. Brady's always played on a team where the defenses were relevant and sometimes in the top half the league. Put him behind a less than stellar line and on teams where the defense can't stop the opponent - and his legacy would look a lot different.

But as SG said - just shut the f' up and finish polishing his nutz for him again this morning. Or - keep posting and I'll continue to read it and likely respond. :)

lol,...bradys played on teams where troy brown(you know receiver/special team extraordinaire) was playing corner.....where a guy like hank poteat was plucked off the street and contributing....hes seen assistant coaches come and go.....as well as personnel....and hes remained the one constant

its always something with you guys....stretching the rules....the oh so awesome offensive line....the great defensive players hes played with(like the heralded Malcolm butler)....the awesome coach(which is funny cause on another day and a conversation with someone different I bet its brady who makes belichick look so good)

buuuttttt...when peyton wins a superbowl its because hes so friggin great isn't it....even though he beat the ravens 15-6 in the playoffs and threw more ints than tds

I love exposing you for the jealous, bitter and irrational haters you are.....yes I will speak highly of tom brady....because he deserves it

Funny how you're so fixated on trying to turn the tables and compare Brady to Manning. No one here is doing that but you. And if you're trying to say Brady's success comes from behind some bad o-lines - I'm gonna request that you retake that certified idiot course.

Funny how you're so fixated on trying to turn the tables and compare Brady to Manning. No one here is doing that but you. And if you're trying to say Brady's success comes from behind some bad o-lines - I'm gonna request that you retake that certified idiot course.

I never suggested they were bad.....but I will say they haven't been as great as some have made them out to be......

ask your boy captain hook...we had this convo in person...in 07 when everyone was talkin about how great the pats oline was I told him they were good but they weren't as good as people made them out to be....and then the giants beat them up all day

and as far as bringing manning into this....I didn't do it...go back and read again....someone else brought his name into it