[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore touches to be limited

squirrelmastr21

I never suggested they were bad.....but I will say they haven't been as great as some have made them out to be......

ask your boy captain hook...we had this convo in person...in 07 when everyone was talkin about how great the pats oline was I told him they were good but they weren't as good as people made them out to be....and then the giants beat them up all day

and as far as bringing manning into this....I didn't do it...go back and read again....someone else brought his name into it

Correct, Shorty actually made the first reference, then I simply said that Peyton would have done as well with the same team (coaches, etc.) that Brady had. If somebody thinks Brady is head and shoulders above Peyton based on actual play and not just (I have more rings) then we just have to agree to disagree.

brady played last week with a 3rd string 4th round pick at RT against the jets defense...hes been playing all year with an undrafted rookie center

in bradys entire career...they spent a 2nd on matt light(before brady was even brady)....after that...with all of the 1st and 2nd rounders they've had....they spent a 1st on mankins and solder(6 years apart) and a 2nd on vollmer(4th 2nd rounder they had that year)....other than that its been a bunch of unheralded guys who have been coached up pretty well by now retired dante scarnecchia....the patriots offensive line has always overachieved imo.....at times bradys footwork and pocket presence have made up for some deficiencies

Correct, Shorty actually made the first reference, then I simply said that Peyton would have done as well with the same team (coaches, etc.) that Brady had. If somebody thinks Brady is head and shoulders above Peyton based on actual play and not just (I have more rings) then we just have to agree to disagree.

its all good....we can agree to disagree

but how dumb does one have to be to tell me "youre bringing manning into this" ...when clearly he was mentioned before I uttered his name

So what about Frank Gore?

eh I dunno....don't own him and im glad I don't

all things considered I guess hes been ok....considering how bad that team is...and his offensive line isn't very good

he started off with a couple of tough matchups...at least we thought the buffalo matchup was tough ....until we saw yeldon have his way with buffalo in London...I guess well give gore a pass...it was the opener in buffalo they were all "jacked up"....after that hes salvaged his ypc against some defenses that aren't considered that great...but he did play two games with matty h.....I dunno....maybe the colts pick things up...they don't really have a better option

• 2 weeks later...

stop give it up, theres no ballard or herron

Keep passing on robinson just like everoyne passed on Mississippi state last year when I said they were a top 10 team before the season started..

Its Bowling Ball time boys..

Get them ready alert alert

Checking in on Josh Robinson. He was waived today.
  • Like 1