[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Thread 9/14

bud29

I know I'm late to the party on this, but why didn't Demarco Murray get the carry on that 3 and 1? Was he hurt or dehydrated or something? I don't understand Chip Kelly's logic in that situation. I understand he wants to keep the ball moving to keep the D on it's toes, but I think I would rather have my best player on the field in a situation where my team is losing.

I know I'm late to the party on this, but why didn't Demarco Murray get the carry on that 3 and 1? Was he hurt or dehydrated or something? I don't understand Chip Kelly's logic in that situation. I understand he wants to keep the ball moving to keep the D on it's toes, but I think I would rather have my best player on the field in a situation where my team is losing.

So is DM on your fantasy team?

So is DM on your fantasy team?

My favorite team is the Cowboys...what do you think LOL.

...they lost. So I can't complain about that. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come. This is the only RBBC I would run with in Fantasy, but still, Kelly makes some stupid decisions IMO.

Edited by Macksimus

Not to mention them rushing the snap as the play clock was down to a few seconds. Smh.

The NFL disallowed alternate helmets last year, claiming it as a safety issue.

Forgive me BIg J but aren't we talking about paint jobs here. I mean, how is it a safety issue when you take the same helmets and paint them a different color right? Unless the paint color has something to do with safety?

Walsh has to be gone after tonight. Went 0/3 in a preseason game, missed the opening FG attempt...Kickers are on such a short leash any more, hard to imagine they keep him.

Forgive me BIg J but aren't we talking about paint jobs here. I mean, how is it a safety issue when you take the same helmets and paint them a different color right? Unless the paint color has something to do with safety?

They actually used different helmets with a different color. Removing and adding decals with the same helmet is still allowed.

They actually used different helmets with a different color. Removing and adding decals with the same helmet is still allowed.

So they can only make 1 safe helmet per player? I still don't understand the logic here. Can they not make the exact same, perfectly safe helmet with a new paint job?

Perhaps its a money issue. The NFL may be going broke.