[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Thread 9/14

bud29

So they can only make 1 safe helmet per player? I still don't understand the logic here. Can they not make the exact same, perfectly safe helmet with a new paint job?

Perhaps its a money issue. The NFL may be going broke.

They claim the primary helmet was specifically fitted for each player, and a replica helmet may not exactly replicate the fit.

• Like 1

They claim the primary helmet was specifically fitted for each player, and a replica helmet may not exactly replicate the fit.

Well that makes sense. I guess a players head can only be safely molded once per season. :fool:

Ok, I've waxed on the topic enough to suit me.

And Trent Dilfer is no better. I hate watching a game with no sound but I just can't keep the sound on with these two just ruiningthe game with their "chatter".

And Trent Dilfer is no better. I hate watching a game with no sound but I just can't keep the sound on with these two just ruiningthe game with their "chatter".

Agree it's hard to listen to him on each play talk about remedial play errors. It wasn't too long ago when he was criticized for being a mediocre QB and game manager.

Carlos Hyde looking pretty damn good so far

I agree and I don't have him in a single league as I was really sour on him. Not sure why.

I think Dilfer has a serious man crush on Kaepernick. He has crossed into creepy and is heading toward stalker.

He seems to have some booze up in the booth - been getting progressively louder and more obnoxious as the game has gone on.

:coach: TRENT!!!! STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!

I'm actually in complete agreement with you on this one. I just turned to my wife and said I can't stand this guy as he's been screaming at me for almost 3 hours. She asked what his problem was.

He's riding my bench in favor of Anderson & Gore in my main local. Kinda hitting the panic button on Anderson after seeing what I did yesterday.

Don't blame ya, Hyde would be in until injured. Btw, hope there are no stat corrections in our game where I'm up by .25. LoL

Edited by irish