[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones

willswear3

Im down 7 at half. I have Julio and the other guy has Coleman, and Bryant. Please send me some positive Huddle vibes! Wanna start with a W!! :weird:

Looks like you're gonna need a third TD, and unless the Eagles make some major halftime adjustments I think you just might get it.

And that's the problem with Julio. You're pretty much expecting him to get injured at any given moment. You know it's going to happen, the only questions are when & for how long.

2011- 13 games

2012 - 16 games

2013 - 5 games

2014 - 15 games

he got hurt in 2013, but has been pretty healthy otherwise.

2011- 13 games

2012 - 16 games

2013 - 5 games

2014 - 15 games

he got hurt in 2013, but has been pretty healthy otherwise.

2014 NFL groin Jones suffered a hip pointer in a week 14 game and missed the next game

2013 NFL Leg Jones pulled his hamstring and missed the preseason

2013 NFL Foot Jones re-fractured same foot he hurt during his combine. Needed a new screw put in it and this ended his 2013 season

2012 NFL Ankle Twisted ankle and had to leave a game

2011 NFL Leg Pulled hamstring and left the game and missed 2 more

2011 NFL Leg Pulled hamstring, left game and missed the next one

2011 College Foot Jones completed one of the most impressive combines ever and did it all with a fractured foot. The fracture required surgery and did not hamper him in his rookie year

Granted, overall that doesn't sound bad. Last year it was only a game, but when that game is week 15 it can be a killer when you're expecting him for the playoffs. 2011 ended up being out about 7 games considering he barely played if at all in them. Which actually sucks even more because if he's active then you pretty much have to start him.

He should've been my 2nd Round pick instead of Demarco Murray

ouch....and I'm an Eagles fan....

I know Julio looked amazing last night and Murray looked awful outside of those 2 TD's "Stephen Davis style" as someone said yesterday....

The gameplan was to keep Murray healthy and that is why we have not 3...but 4 capable RB's....and the 1st 3 actually all have fantasy value, but not as a #1.....or a reliable 2, more like a low 2/flex play.....