[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahmad Bradshaw signs 1 year deal with the Colts

Shorttynaz

While I like the signing for the Colts, I don't think he has the upside as last season. Gore is a more than capable receiver, but maybe they'll use Bradshaw as a third down back to give the old man a rest.

If Gore gets injured though, Bradshaw will be a beast. Assuming he stays healthy (a big IF right there).

Full disclosure, I did grab him in one league today and picked him up in another last week though in anticipation the Colts would eventually sign him.

I did the same. Picked him up in 2 leagues today as Gore's handcuff and added him in a BoTH league last week. Good thing waivers doesn't run yet as I was gonna drop him.

Gotta laugh there as I was about to drop him tonight as well, but our waivers don't run until 7:00, so I was able to switch him out for Josh Robinson instead.