[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Martellus Bennett

lions suck

Just great, another one in a long line of crappy events to happen to my ffb teams this season. This is likely the worst season I can remember from injuries (now Bennett), poor decisions, and all around rotten luck. Trying to weather the storms and keep my head up and have fun, but this just another piece of news to.... :wedgie:

Nah nothin at all, looks like a def GTD, too bad really, it would be a really nice matchup playing him against Detroit, I might throw him in a $1 lineup last minute on FD. I have a feeling he'll play albeit a small feeling thus the $1 roster

EDIT: NFL.com article that came out a few minutes before I posted stated he his expected to play Sunday and Alshon Jeffrey is starting too, but I'm iffy on him.

Edited by Da1%er

For what its worth....I've sat him in my pleathora of RTS leagues for the likes of Kelces, Eiferts and Olsens. Starting him in place of Greens, Walkers, and Barnidges. With him not 100%, figured that is the best way to eliminate risk.

For what its worth....I've sat him in my pleathora of RTS leagues for the likes of Kelces, Eiferts and Olsens. Starting him in place of Greens, Walkers, and Barnidges. With him not 100%, figured that is the best way to eliminate risk.

So dumb. I continue my barrage of stupid moves this year.....