[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report coming out that Randle may be suspended multiple games

bburdett

The most recent incident happened last February when he was arrested for possession after the cops were called for a domestic dispute between him and his baby's momma. He apparently broken a car window and threatened her with a gun. The charges were dropped, but the NFL decided he had violated the leagues personal conduct policy. Because of his other off field issues, shoplifting last year, etc. instead of a fine like normal they are most likely going to suspend him.

The most recent incident happened last February when he was arrested for possession after the cops were called for a domestic dispute between him and his baby's momma. He apparently broken a car window and threatened her with a gun. The charges were dropped, but the NFL decided he had violated the leagues personal conduct policy. Because of his other off field issues, shoplifting last year, etc. instead of a fine like normal they are most likely going to suspend him.

Arrested for possession should be enough to suspend him without the domestic violence stuff.

I knew this guy was a punk. No way a guy that steals underwear has the character to lead a backfield. I said it in preseason that this guy would end up being an immature idiot who pouts his way right out of the NFL. See ya.........in the FA funnies.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Yes the evil underwear heist that C1 keeps referring to that makes him such a monster and incapable of leading a backfield.

Monster? I said it makes him an immature idiot with low character who pouts when things don't go his way. All traits that don't bode well for becoming the leader of a backfield.

• Like 1

Everyone dropped CMix yesterday - there will be a mad dash to re-acquire him tomorrow when he clears waivers again. I'm not a gambling man - but if I were - I would put just about everything I have on McFadden getting hurt within the next 2 or 3 games knowing he's going to be ridden harder than Seabiscuit now that his competition is all but gone.

Everyone dropped CMix yesterday - there will be a mad dash to re-acquire him tomorrow when he clears waivers again. I'm not a gambling man - but if I were - I would put just about everything I have on McFadden getting hurt within the next 2 or 3 games knowing he's going to be ridden harder than Seabiscuit now that his competition is all but gone.

The guy played all year last year for a Raiders team that got him pounded. IF he can make it with them and their O line, he will do fine behind the Cowboys line. Remember Fragile Freddie. He had a great turn around. Sometimes it takes a while for players to get used to the NFL pounding and how to run in this league. Sometimes it's just bad luck. If you look over history, players that keep pushing though and make it past 5 years in the league tend to get past injuries and play well the rest of their career. I anticipate McFadden running really well for the Cowboys until the draft a younger runner to pass the torch. Everyone wanted to label Murray the same way and he had a record setting year with a ridiculous amount of touches.

LIke I said in preseason, McFadden is the best back we have on this football team and will be the starter. He now owns this backfield and will do well. RUN DMC baby..........

Go Cowboys.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

I just read Joseph Randle walked out of his injury treatment because he was upset by his demotion. I see a guy who is walking on thin ice with the Cowboys.

And I read in a story about his possible suspension that is the reason he left the team facility, because he got word about that suspension coming.

Monster? I said it makes him an immature idiot with low character who pouts when things don't go his way. All traits that don't bode well for becoming the leader of a backfield.

No you probably didn't use the word monster but you said far worse than he is an immature idiot. I added the bolding for emphasis

I knew this guy was a punk. No way a guy that steals underwear has the character to lead a backfield. I said it in preseason that this guy would end up being an immature idiot who pouts his way right out of the NFL. See ya.........in the FA funnies.

and more that you recently quoted in the other thread

Cowboyz1, on 12 Aug 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

You know what folks. I have come to a conclusion. Randle is going no where and going to end up falling on his face. The more I think about it, I can't get over stealing underwear. Sorry I won't let it go. How can a guy that steals underwear be trusted period. How can a guy that would show that little of character end up leading a backfield. Sorry, I can't see it. No way. No way can a guy go from underwear thief to starting tailback.

Life never works like that. Life will not allow for that kind of stupidity to go unchecked. No I am confident, Randle is not going to become the starter in Dallas. You can get away with a lot of things but stealing underwear is not among the list of character flaws people forget or life forgets to punish you for.

Oh and he actually did become and held the starting position for weeks until he was injured.

When I read some of the things you've said about him it sure sounds like you think he is some sort of monster and pure evil (slimy, punk).

Yet Hardy is a leader, and never did anything that should impact his being welcomed to play for the almighty Cowboys.

No you probably didn't use the word monster but you said far worse than he is an immature idiot. I added the bolding for emphasis

and more that you recently quoted in the other thread

Cowboyz1, on 12 Aug 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

Oh and he actually did become and held the starting position for weeks until he was injured.

When I read some of the things you've said about him it sure sounds like you think he is some sort of monster and pure evil (slimy, punk).

Yet Hardy is a leader, and never did anything that should impact his being welcomed to play for the almighty Cowboys.

I have a real problem with guys like him. I have always hated con artists and people who act like he does. I have just as much a problem with guys like him as I do with guys like Ray Rice. They are both punks IMO. Of course Ray Rice is a sick individual and if Hardy did what he did, he too is a sick individual. I don't know what Hardy did so I can't classify him.

The issue I have with Randle is that stealing underwear when you're rich just seems slimy to me and to be able to do that shows major character issues for me. Now we hear he's also a domestic abuser, gun totting, pot smoker also. Now instead of taking it like a man and realizing he brought all of this on himself, he blames outwardly. The exact kind of thing our kids these days seem to be showing. I just can't stand the guy after what I have heard which is far more than I have discussed here. From trying to skip out on a dinner bill to trying to scam gas from a innocent customer pumping next to him. Just a peace of $hit kind of guy. They need to get rid of the bum and if it weren't for having such questionable backup options I think they would have.

Evil to me is Murderers, Child Molesters, Wall street thieves, Wife beaters, and such. Slimy con artists and people like Randle aren't evil just POS individuals that I don't like at all. People who I deem evil, I would recommend killing at all cost and removing them from the world. Evil needs to be destroyed. I don't wish Randle dead but I don't want him on our team.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I have a real problem with guys like him. I have always hated con artists and people who act like he does. I have just as much a problem with guys like him as I do with guys like Ray Rice. They are both punks IMO. Of course Ray Rice is a sick individual and if Hardy did what he did, he too is a sick individual. I don't know what Hardy did so I can't classify him.

The issue I have with Randle is that stealing underwear when you're rich just seems slimy to me and to be able to do that shows major character issues for me. Now we hear he's also a domestic abuser, gun totting, pot smoker also. Now instead of taking it like a man and realizing he brought all of this on himself, he blames outwardly. The exact kind of thing our kids these days seem to be showing. I just can't stand the guy after what I have heard which is far more than I have discussed here. From trying to skip out on a dinner bill to trying to scam gas from a innocent customer pumping next to him. Just a peace of $hit kind of guy. They need to get rid of the bum and if it weren't for having such questionable backup options I think they would have.

Evil to me is Murderers, Child Molesters, Wall street thieves, Wife beaters, and such. Slimy con artists and people like Randle aren't evil just POS individuals that I don't like at all. People who I deem evil, I would recommend killing at all cost and removing them from the world. Evil needs to be destroyed. I don't wish Randle dead but I don't want him on our team.

Funny how you don't know what Hardy did but you've already accepted that Randle is a domestic abuser, based on what? The woman's word, some police report? That was the same evidence against Hardy (until she suddenly didn't want to testify). Did you also hear the the NFL is not likely to suspend him for domestic abuse, but for the gun and arrest for Josh Gordon?

I'm done, you've got a beef with Randle and are predisposed to hate on him and judge him harshly. In part because you also don't think he can help your team. But since Hardy can help (and be some sort of screaming leader like Dez) you'll just ignore any reports about what he has done and burry your head in the sand "I don't know what he did".

I guess it should have been clear to me before, I could have spared myself any attempt to reason with you.

Edited by stevegrab