[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Football + Coffee = Bliss

BA Baracus

I'm actually going to go out for a motorcycle ride today, weather is great and these chances are disappearing here in NE Ohio. Was cold and cloudy yesterday so I did yard work, now I'm going to have another game to catch up when I get back around 3-4 in the afternoon. Thang God for the DVR.

Otherwise yes, these are nice, I could get used to them, maybe every other week especially later in the season when I'm less likely to be doing something outside in the morning. But keep them on TV, or get that streaming to have some standard DVR type controls.

I am really starting to like these London games. It's nice to have football on in the morning and subsequently all day long.

If I didn't play fantasy football and have to check line-ups twice (3 times with Thur). And miss out on guys in daily because the Sunday AM games are excluded from the main ones. Than yeah maybe.

If I didn't play fantasy football and have to check line-ups twice (3 times with Thur). And miss out on guys in daily because the Sunday AM games are excluded from the main ones. Than yeah maybe.

Yeah...missing Megatron, Maclin, Kelce, and Stafford from the main DFS slate sucks.

But generally speaking, the 9:30 Sunday start is way less obnoxious than the Thursday game.