[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Cobb TD

quest

RealTime Sports is scoring it as a rushing touchdown for Cobb.

It'll help. I have been regretting my decision to start him.

It's a mixed bag in my BoTh leagues, depends on the rules.

In NFL Fantasy League yesterday was credited and now don't.. i look at the scoring settings Offense: Miscellaneous: "Fumble Recovered for TD" 6points.

But cobb doesn't have the points..

Edited by raulmz

Problem in our league cos Julio Jones was credited with a TD for his fumble recovery score earlier in the year but as of right now Randall Cobb doesn't have one.

Check with your commissioner, maybe he had to add that manually because it wasn't in your scoring system.

As I posted in the game thread (and others may have mentioned) this is an fumble recovery TD, on CBS the category is OFRTD (offensive fumble recovery TD) and for several years we didn't have it turned on and players were not getting these TDs. We put it to a vote (think it was unanimous) and updated our scoring a few years ago.

For those who think they should get this and don't see the points, strongly suggest you ask your commish or contact the league site for help. It could be a glitch and gets credited later today or by Sunday. But don't wait until Tuesday morning when results are already final.

In our NFL.com Fantasy League Cobb was initially showing as 16.80 points but has since dropped to 10.80. Best I can tell 10.80 is about right for Cobb's stats; -1 rushing yards -0.10, 29 receiving yards 2.90, fumble recovery 2.00 and the touchdown 6.00. Anyone else notice this change? Anyone know why this has happened?

Check with your commissioner, maybe he had to add that manually because it wasn't in your scoring system.

As I posted in the game thread (and others may have mentioned) this is an fumble recovery TD, on CBS the category is OFRTD (offensive fumble recovery TD) and for several years we didn't have it turned on and players were not getting these TDs. We put it to a vote (think it was unanimous) and updated our scoring a few years ago.

For those who think they should get this and don't see the points, strongly suggest you ask your commish or contact the league site for help. It could be a glitch and gets credited later today or by Sunday. But don't wait until Tuesday morning when results are already final.

Im the commish and didnt have to do anything previously. The guy who had Cobb obviously wanted the points but only became more insistent about it when someone pointed the Julio fumble recovery TD stood (which happened automatically).

Hopefully get sorted but be much better if its before Sunday/Monday. Dont want it to become a will it/will it not thing after the game is over.

Not relfected in our CBS league. Must be a setting we didn't choose. Guy who has him is the comissioner so it would look super hinky if it were to flip.

If you go to League Details on you CBS league and look for SCORING SYSTEM it will contain this if you are scoring it

OFRTD Offensive Fumble Recovery TD 6 points

If not it won't be there. Might want to check now and grab a screen shot in case it change later ;)