[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lacy "rejuvenated". Maybe hope?

anismith

i am not going to start Lacy this week but maybe if he really kills it this week he will be playable next week with this "rejuvenated" endorsement from Mccartthy?

What, did they feed him another turkey or something?

• Like 1

Lacy cost me my season, or you can say my decision to stick with him cost me my season. I chose him as the #2 pick in my draft and since week 2 have been regretting it. He can get 200 yards and 3TDs and all it will do is piss me off more. So yeah, he's on my blacklist unless I can draft him as a starter in the 8th round or later next year. Even then, it might not be worth the frustration.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

Thought I was getting a "steal" when he fell to me @ 7th overall in one of my drafts...LOL...as always, 20/20 hindsight shows I was the real moron...

Wow...he dropped that low? It's a hard pill to swallow when you think about all of the studs you could've have drafted in that spot (i.e. Gronk, Brown, Jones, OBJ, etc).

As of this second, I've got him plugged into my starting lineup for Week 1 of the playoffs. I don't expect to win, so what do I really have to lose. I was fortunate enough to not get his goose egg last week, so I don't have the pain of last week like most of you do.

He broke curfew - he got his @ss chewed out and didn't run. They cut the dude he was out with. I say he bounces back - he had two 100 yard games and then f'd up. I'm rolling with the pudgefacker.

Wow...he dropped that low? It's a hard pill to swallow when you think about all of the studs you could've have drafted in that spot (i.e. Gronk, Brown, Jones, OBJ, etc).

Yeah, he fell to 1.7 overall in a 12-team league...Gronk went on the very next pick, followed by Dez (bust due to being broken), DeMarco (bust due to coaching), DT (bust due to old, broken QB), and Julio (early season star, but end of season bust due to lousy QB play) to finish out the first round...looking back at my first three picks of that draft (Lacy, Cobb, and Lamar Miller), I'm amazed to have finished the regular season in 2nd, with a first round playoff bye this week! Cobb hasn't been great, but he hasnt killed me, either...although, I wouldn't consider what he's given me to be "2nd round production"...Miller has been disappointing, too...oh well, this can be a very strange (and, often times cruel) game we play...

Guest Sir Nose

As of this second, I've got him plugged into my starting lineup for Week 1 of the playoffs. I don't expect to win, so what do I really have to lose. I was fortunate enough to not get his goose egg last week, so I don't have the pain of last week like most of you do.

He broke curfew - he got his @ss chewed out and didn't run. They cut the dude he was out with. I say he bounces back - he had two 100 yard games and then f'd up. I'm rolling with the pudgefacker.

^^ This. I'm starting him with confidence.

I am starting to come around to this. There were positive practice vibes before Lacy's good games.

Big John or any other GB homers - any positive blurbs from McCarthy about Lacy this week that he is looking good in practice? The last thing I saw was McCarthy declining to name him the starter per Ed Werder.