[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idiot loses NFL job because he didn't get his headphones...

Boy Named Suh

While I understand this was just the tip of the iceberg of problems for Moore, I will say that I agree with confronting Jenkins who took 2 sets instead of just the one. What entitles Jenkins to manure on a gift including the rest of his teammates?

• Like 2

Didn't Bose used to be one of the best... like 15 years ago? Lol I dunno never been an audiophile. Don't hear well enough

No. I am an audiophile and they are a joke in audio circles. They are, however, good at marketing. You can only get so much audio frequency response from an under $10 paper cone low quality driver. They made a fortune from mass marketing. If you ever look at their speaker ads they never include a (TESTED) frequency response. There is a reason.

No. I am an audiophile and they are a joke in audio circles. They are, however, good at marketing. You can only get so much audio frequency response from an under $10 paper cone low quality driver. They made a fortune from mass marketing. If you ever look at their speaker ads they never include a (TESTED) frequency response. There is a reason.

Similar to Harley Davidson, these companies are better at marketing than developing truly great and high end products. (Sorry if that offends any Harley riders, but its the truth.) You're paying for a name.

Have a friend that installs high end audio/video and he has told me that Bose is garbage long ago. Of course the real high end stuff (he's talked about Linn before) is out of most people's price range.